[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>what's your favourite movie, anon? Holy fuck, this triggers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0756.jpg (53KB, 960x733px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0756.jpg
53KB, 960x733px
>what's your favourite movie, anon?
Holy fuck, this triggers me so fucking much. How can you have ONE favourite movie? Or genre?
Most of the people who ask questions like this, name Shawshank redemption as they favourite, by the way. Why the fuck?
>>
shawshank is top imdb movie
>>
>>85396133
this
its a great film
>>
>>85397921
... for normies
>>
>>85398185
Oh fuck off with that shit you pretentious cunt.
>>
>>85395904
I just say the good the bad and the ugly instead of throwing a temper tantrum, OP
>>
The Assassination of Jesse James by the coward Robert Ford
>>
The Fountain.
>>
Moon
>>
Just say Drive. This is what I say and it isnt even my favorite movie.
>>
The Matrix unironically
>>
when you actually become an adult you may realize that not everyone in the world is as interested in films as you and that many people do have one favourite film because they haven't seen enough films to have multiple favourites.
>>
>>85395904
I just say Batman v Superman and if they say it's bad, I ask if they they saw the Ultimate Cut.
If they say no I say that version is better and if they ask what makes it better then I try to find a way to ignore that question.
>>
>>85399131
THAT MAKES THEM NORMIES, HAHAHA RIGHT GUYS ? HEY GUYS LOOK AT ME, PASS ME THE BALL!
>>
The way to phrase this question is: of all movies that you have seen, for the rest of your life you may only rewatch one. Which do you pick?

Either Primer or Stalker. Love them both for different reasons, but they're both very subtle and complex.[/primer]
>>
>>85395904
Don't think of it too much. Normies use questions like this to gauge your personality (they don't really care about the film itself or to discuss movies). For instance if you'd say The Avengers they'd think you're a fun-loving guy who's into cool nerd stuff, and if you'd pick something like Le lit de la Vierge they'd assume you were a creepy asocial pedophile. Think of it as the signs of the horoscope or myers briggs personality types.
>>
File: smh fam.gif (1MB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
smh fam.gif
1MB, 280x210px
>>85399164
>Batman V. Superman over Watchmen
>>
File: sad-old-man.jpg (625KB, 2060x2312px) Image search: [Google]
sad-old-man.jpg
625KB, 2060x2312px
>>85395904
>fav,
>song
>movie
>show
>food

Fuck, I've watched experienced so much shit in less than 10 years let alone all 45 years to render such questions completely moot. My stock answer now is, "anything new and original".
>>
Cloverfield
>>
I usually say "I don't have a favourite but some movies I love are..." and then list a few I genuinely love.
>>
favorite movie of all time, first thing that popped up is leon

just a time and place, before everything went to shit

in recent times, favorite movie would have to be...Headhunters

had to look it up, its foreign film but just goes places and is really enthralling in its narrative
>>
File: 1460585822472.png (110KB, 633x568px) Image search: [Google]
1460585822472.png
110KB, 633x568px
>Be with normies
>They're talking about superhero movies
>All agree that "DC sucks and Marvel is better"
>To say to say they're wrong and point out Man of Steel and Batman v Superman for the kino it really is
>Pretend to agree with them and say I prefer Marvel
>Die a little inside
>>
File: videldigital.jpg (48KB, 754x424px) Image search: [Google]
videldigital.jpg
48KB, 754x424px
>>85399164
youre a funny guy dude
>>
>>85399630
>Man of Steel
>better than the worst marvel movie
I like movies from both sides but none of the Superman only movies are good
>>
>>85399319
this
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.