[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>has the hottest girl with thicchest ass in westeros >no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

>has the hottest girl with thicchest ass in westeros
>no dick to fuck her

why live
>>
>sheboon
>with a nosering on top of that
>hot
>>
>>85393506
she looks a cute on the show, for a colored person
>>
>nigger
>hottest
>>
>>85393506
ahahaha fag
>>
>>85393563
Funny how colored people always have to have a bit of white in them to be considered attractive.
>>85393634
Stay mad
>>
>>85393182
>not maisie williams
>>
File: Maisie-Williams[1].jpg (45KB, 341x460px) Image search: [Google]
Maisie-Williams[1].jpg
45KB, 341x460px
>>85393921
>10/10 by british standards
>>
>>85393725
stay gay
>>
>>85393634
>t. nigger
>>
>>85394006
Don't even try to lie. You'd fuck her and you know it.
>>
>>85394006
I would. But then again I'm a hot blooded capitalist with no standards and will fuck any girl with a pulse
>>
>>85394070
no shit i would
but shes still fugly imo
>>
>>85393182
why the fuck do women think septum peircings look good?
>>
>>85393182
>yfw greywurm's ass was thicker than hers
>>
>>85393182
>nose ring

Dropped.
>>
He has no dick? I thought it was just the balls?
Also how does he know how to eat pussy?
>>
>>85394718
looks fuckin' good to me
>>
>>85395049
When was the last time he ate anything?
Hunger will make you do stupid things.
>>
She looks way hotter without the stupid nose ring
>>
>>85395149
That makes no sense. I'm leaving.
>>
>>85393182

>tfw will never get to COLONIZE her
>>
>>85395149
>acquiring nourishment from pussy
Dafuq?
>>
>>85395209
No think about it.
She was a slave, has had miles of slave owner dicks inside her.

So the worm is sucking dick by proxy.
>>
>>85393182
He actually has a dick but it doesnt work. He has no balls.
>>
>>85395049
Castration leads to impotence within 6-18 months, so it's really not necessary to cut the dick off
>>
Do castrated people completely stop feeling horny, or are they like old men where they still want to fug but nothings happening downstairs
>>
>>85395378
What bullshit are you talking. Almost all cases of castrated men can achieve erections through stimulation and have dry orgasms.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.