[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it just me or are there suddenly a lot of people on /tv/ who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Spider-Man_Homecoming_poster.jpg (175KB, 259x384px) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Man_Homecoming_poster.jpg
175KB, 259x384px
Is it just me or are there suddenly a lot of people on /tv/ who care about decade old Spider-Man movies? Could there be some hidden agenda behind this?
>>
>>85389902
>suddenly
>He hasn't been here for gobposting much less Raimiposting
Newfag marketer detected
>>
File: 1500721377769.png (1MB, 720x1222px) Image search: [Google]
1500721377769.png
1MB, 720x1222px
>>85389902
>/tv/ started to care about Raimi just when they released another Kevin Feige abomination
Fuck off
>>
The agenda of liking superior Spiderman movies
>>
File: spide man.jpg (50KB, 505x472px) Image search: [Google]
spide man.jpg
50KB, 505x472px
>>
It's a swede neet named SAETRE
he spammed raimiman threads for the last two spiderman flicks as well
>>
>>85389902
OP is either an underage newfag or an actual shill
>>
>>85390113
>>85390182
How are you still attached to movies from 15 years ago? I don't even understand who is paying you for movies that aren't making money anymore.
>>
This is why:

Congratulations! You have now become a proud representative of Raimifag Threads™! After seeing the success of Prequelfag Threads™, we decided to start our own business, only this time, we have some backup because critics and normalfags were once on our side too!

To help spread the success of Raimifag Threads'™ business model, all you need to do is follow this foolproof 5-step plan:

>1. Overscrutinize the public perception and box-office intake of any current non-Raimi/Tobey Spider-Man movie, be it Garfield or Holland.

>2. Look for very fine, inconsequential and subjective reasons why even Spider-Man 3 is preferable over the newer entry and present them as if they dictated the nature of the entire body of work.

>3. Jump the gun when there's some sort of early reaction to the new work, be it an early Rotten Tomatoes score or an incomplete box-office intake. Claim that it means that the reboot is failing.

>4. Claim that the way to save the series is to have Raimi return and direct a Spider-Man 4 starring Tobey and Dunst, and to abandon any MCU or Amazing plans. Bonus points if you make solid arguments for how it'd gross over $2 billion, or if you suggest having Zack Snyder (from our sister branch DCuck Threads™) as executive producer.

>5. If anyone defends the new entries, then reply with a variation of "your opinion is invalid because you're a shill". This works for Garfield defenders, but is especially effective against Holland defenders because they're inevitably hired plants working for our rival company Mouseshills™, a branch of Disney also responsible for impeding the success of Prequelfag Threads™.

Congratulations! You're helping Raimifag Threads™ thrive and will soon receive a healthy payment in (You)s!
>>
>>85390286
It's almost like there are people on /tv/ that aren't shill fucking shits like you.
>>
>>85390286
>how do you still like a movie that is good?
>>
>>85390384
imagine actually writing this unfunny shit
>>
It's a reddit popmeme to praise them right now so /v/eddit is trying to fit in with who they think are the classic /tv/ posters

>whats a reddit popmeme
Stuff like:
>bay is a bad director!
>x is still a better love story than twilight
>nolan is a genius
The list goes on
>>
>>85390449
You like a 15 year old movie so much that you have to make threads about it everyday? I can't even remember the plot of that movie.
>>
>>85390384
>someone wrote this
>>
>>85390384
I am both Snyder fag and all Spider-Man 6 movies fag. Congratulations with further alienating, Mcuck. Enjoy your designated shitting streets tonight.
>>
>>85390384
fuck off you autistic mcu faggot
>>
>>85390617
>I can't even remember the plot of the movie

It's almost like you haven't seen it in a long time because you don't like it.
>>
>>85390384
>some butthurt shill wrote this
That's depressing
>>
>>85390617
Dorky Peter gets bitten by a spider, cucked by harry osborne and fights the green goblin
>>
>>85390384
Homecoming is still a piece of shit and it's underperforming pretty hard
>namedropping Snyder
Oscarlets when will they learn?
>>
>>85389902
If there is an agenda it's a good thing because we'll finally get [Spoiler]SPIDERMAN 4 BABYYYY[/Spoiler]
>>
just saw new spider-man movie
why all his schoolmates are so dumb or asshole to him?
>>
>>85390945
They're brown people.
>>
>>85390963
well all of them are not white that for sure but i didn't see any normal nigger as his schoolmate
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.