[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>next week on /tv/, after just watching Game of Genders, /tv/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: euron.jpg (26KB, 620x425px) Image search: [Google]
euron.jpg
26KB, 620x425px
>next week on /tv/, after just watching Game of Genders, /tv/ settles in for another round of feminism vs meninism and shit posting supreme
>DaeneryAAAAS see a toxic male authority figure who has not surrendered to female might enters her court room
>Her army of cockless submissive men on standby, ready to pounce on jon to force him to cuckhimself in front of their YAAAS QUEEN
>Jon humbly asks to mine black penises to help defeat an army of invading white male conquerors
>DaeneryAAAAS raises an eyebrow that causes nu-tyrion to feint
>"No castrate him and burn him at the stake for failing to kneel properly"

>/tv/ cries into an uproar demanding the heads of D&D and threatening to rape women in revenge of their gender

Meanwhile on the other side
>Euron Womanbreaker has just finished a second helping of tit steak cut off from the sand snakes
>After raping three women on the way to his horse, he rides for kingslanding, making sure to trample over women as he rides
>When he gets to the throne room, he becomes so sickened at the thought of a woman in power that he instantly leaps onto the throne and starts raping Cersei while quoting facts and infrographics about how women are inferior to women

>/tv/ throws up their hands knowing that their favorite show has reaffirmed the male gender as the dominant gender
>>
>>85383218
but why is daenarys framed as the good guy and euron the bad guy?
>>
>>85383479
What are you talking about? Isn't Danaerys the bad guy to you? Don't you like Euron's actions?
>>
>>85383591
Euron is the good guy though, he killed the sand snakes, who killed defenseless Lannister kids, and their fucking Prince (Doran).
>>
why does this garbage fucking show need 300 threads for every episode when there is a literally a containment thread for you autistic faggots to masturbate to this trash
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.