[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has finally settled, misunderstood masterpiece

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 166814.jpg (107KB, 675x964px) Image search: [Google]
166814.jpg
107KB, 675x964px
Now that the dust has finally settled, misunderstood masterpiece or mallgoth trash?
>>
>>85379801
The 2nd
>>
File: IMG_0140.jpg (219KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0140.jpg
219KB, 460x460px
I miss those mallgoths circa 2003
>>
>>85379801
There's some funny stuff, but also a lot of the mallgoth trash. It's a product of the times.
>>
File: Invader-Zim1-1464019873.gif (1MB, 480x318px) Image search: [Google]
Invader-Zim1-1464019873.gif
1MB, 480x318px
>>85379801
both

a consistent them in that show is how humans (Americans in particular) are gluttonous machines who if able consume way more than what they need and will go out of their way to consume shit that they dont. misunderstood masterpiece

so many stupid little mallgoth cunts obsessed over Gir and the color scheme of the show that complimented the rest of their shitty outfits that the show became what it ridiculed in a tragic way. mallgoth trash
>>
>>85380500
typo fix. *will go out of their way to consume shit that they dont NEED
>>
I agree with the "both" argument, it's a very intelligent and funny show that demands way more of the kids watching it than a lot of the other nick trash of the time, but it's also, on a surface level, le xd randum *holds up spork* mallgoth retardo-shit
>>
>>85379801
Just rewatched it for the first time in forever and it holds up really well. Even now, it impresses me how good it is at being disgusting when it wants to without being graphic.

Weakest stuff is when they're trying to be too random. Like GIR. If they just toned him down a bit to be more plain stupid and less screaming special needs child. It's not even totally bad, like Zim going completely overboard in every sort of escalation situation is excellent or unexpected things happening that makes stuff worse. It's just drawing certain jokes out for three times longer than they need and fucking GIR eating up too much screen time.
>>
It was an excellent show tainted by a hideous fan base.
>>
>>85379801
misunderstood trash
but i liked it
>>
>>85380518
no need for a typo fix. using need twice in that sentence is redundant.
>>
>>85379801

Mallgoth Masterpiece.

https://youtu.be/OxVPhaJtL8o
>>
>>85382062

This happens to most good shows
>>
The Rick and Morty of its time
>>
>>85380165
She is such a piece of shit in real life
>>
A lot of the underlying messages have to be pointed out and looked for this show covers so many issues that reflect on modern times. Horrible parentig, schizophrenic behaviors, over diagnosis, poor role models and idiotic public figures etc etc.

One of my favorite moments is when the tallest throw an urkan soldier out the air lock simply because he speaks up instead of going along with the crowd. What's funny is that they grab the wrong guy but they couldn't care less I mean why would they? As long as the example is made and the mass is satisfied that some sort of justice was done they could continue on like iit never happened. It also sent a clear message that they were in charge regardless of who is thrown out anyway.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.