[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Half the cast is literally missing their dick now. >Close

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 63

File: euron3.jpg (13KB, 564x319px) Image search: [Google]
euron3.jpg
13KB, 564x319px
>Half the cast is literally missing their dick now.
>Close up shots of men getting stabbed in the dick by empowered womyn
>Completely castrated man forced to watch two strong womyn rulers start going full lesbian while he's forced to pour them drinks.
>Rape has been abolished in Westeros. It's 100% kidnapping for other, safer purposes now.
>Every major kingdom has been taken over by a woman.
This is the only man left in the show.

The rest of the world is now literally ran by women.
Every other major male character is cripplied, mutilated, zombified, or disabled in some way.

When he dies, the show is truly cucked.
>>
keep this in the general, attention whore

on second thought, take this shit back to your containment board, fucking /pol/ retard

you remedial fucks disgust me

there now you've gotten attention, fuck off
>>
white men are evil lol
>>
>>85373772
And remember, fire kills whites.
>>
>>85373738
muh general muh pol
>>
>>85373738
There's no general thread up that isn't dead or past its bump limit.
>>
No one says anything when all of the rulers are male, and there's PLENTY of stories like that.

Why is it such an issue when some women have positions of power?
>>
I personally vote this episode a 9/10, easily.

The red witch makes her debut on dragonstone, Khaleesi's home, I missed that girl.

Khaleesi shooting down the spider, and he had it coming for awhile.

Lord Tyrion giving wise counsil. Always listen to the half man.

Jon Snow will go meet Khaleesi, I literally can't wait for this. Why was little bear arguing though? No! Be forever on Jons side girl!

Sam at the Master Citadel with sir Jory was great, hope his stone man disease is burned away soon so he can serve his dragon queen.

What I didn't like, and the reason this episode had 1 point deducted was Theons Uncle killing 2 sand snakes somehow (?????) makes no sense, it was a 2 v 1, he would be destroyed!
>>
>>85373687
I always try to take /tv/ with a grain of salt, knowing that a lot of stuff will be contrarian but this shit bothered me too.
And while season 6 was a bore, it didnt have this full on Womyn thing going on
>>
>>85374204
>>85374074
>>
>>85373687
The dickless nigger romantic subplot is such a boring waste of time. My heart sinks every time greyworm and literally who are in a scene together.
>>
>>85374278
>/tv/ with a grain of salt
You should take all 4chan with a grain of salt. There's literally inside jokes about how having a relationship is shit and having kids is laughable, makes me chuckle atleast.
>>
>>85374278
Same here.

At first I thought it was just some MRA's getting upset that female characters were getting some screen time and important roles, but this is already getting to be extremely blatant that there is some sort of social justice undertone going on. I have nothing against women being empowered and more diversity in characters either, but if it's going to cost the show's flow and coherency in any way then I don't know.
>>
>It's a Sam slowly flays all of Jorah's flesh from his body episode
>>
>why are women targeting men's weak point in a fight??
>waaaaaahh I only want white males to be represented

it's like you never took a self defense class in your life. you fragile little white male dicklet
>>
>>85374204
>Theons Uncle killing 2 sand snakes somehow (?????) makes no sense, it was a 2 v 1
the viking lord wouldnt be defeated by the sand bitches. or the dyke. they have to at least present him as a formidable villain
>>
>>85374473
4/10
might've been believable if you left out the white male part
>>
File: 1499937154562.png (289KB, 1058x503px) Image search: [Google]
1499937154562.png
289KB, 1058x503px
>>85373738
>>
>>85373946
Because thats fucking historically accurate you retard.
>>
>>85376758
Ah, I forgot about my Westerosi History courses back in school.
>>
Did anyone else watch the 'after the show' content with D&D?

Awful.

"We thought having two old men talk about war would be stale"

"So we had this old cunt talk about war and being a dragon, it was really refreshing"

I thought people were kidding about D&D being SJW douchebags

Also, it's pretty clear the cast and crew are just sick of the show, which is depressing. This second half of last season and this season just feel like they are bring rushed, and they are. They have to wrap up this fuck huge world/story in a season.

What the fuck, it's like they didn't plan on ending it so soon, then they got notice to end it or just stopped caring.
>>
>>85376783
Look nigger I know this is bait but so don't feel like you can get any satisfaction from me responding, but even in the modern world 93.8% of world leaders are male. In the fucking equivalent of medieval Europe you'll it would be incredibely rare to find a single female leader, and for good reason too.
>>
>>85376948
It'd also be hard to find dragons and zombies.
>>
>>85376948
You dipshits are so cringey. Hire a hooker and lose your virginity, maybe you won't be such a bitter faggot then
>>
>>85373687
What about John Snow
>>
>>85376944
>"So we had this old cunt talk about war and being a dragon, it was really refreshing"
It's the exact same conversation she has had with Margaery and Sansa
>>
>>85377000
The key to fantasy m8 is remaining in the realm of believability for the reality it creates, especially for a show like GOT that started out trying to be as realistic as possible. Its simply impossible that a continent with the social beliefs of medieval Europe would end up with the leadership it has now.
>>
>>85377200
He's a zombie and a manlet he's probably sterile.
>>
>>85374908
saved pic for future use
thanks
>>
>>85377000
Invalid argument. ASOIAF is about realistic characters in a fantasy setting not vice versa.
>>
>>85374204
Why do normies think Daenerys is called Khaleesi?
>>
>>85377268
Yet here we are.
>>
>>85377171
NOT AN ARGUMENT
>>
File: 14453526565790.jpg (6KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
14453526565790.jpg
6KB, 229x220px
>>85377000
nice false equivalence there buddy
>>
>>85377343
>argue against my autistic screeching
Have something worth arguing against you retarded child
>>
>>85377347
Just spouting off fallacies isn't an argument there my young friend.

I'm sure if that's all the ammo you have you're at least aware of the fallacy fallacy.
>>
>>85377318
Yeah 2 seasons after catching up with the books and D&D turned it into celebrity cameo tier shit.
>>
>>85377347
Nice misused buzzword there buddy
>>
>>85377434
Lmao just you wait till you see what is in Winds of Winter after G.R.R.M. has ltierally said the show is the better version.
>>
>tfw whites will be defeated by womyn and brown people from the south

Merica.
>>
>>85377406
>>
>/pol/tards
Not even once
>>
>>85374908
I literally never went on /pol/ until the fags on /tv/ started spamming "/pol/ /pol/ /pol/" all the time whenever something triggered them, went over there and checked it out. Nice place and it's great that its very existence makes these little bitches butthurt.
>>
>>85377462
So you don't disagree its gone to shit?
>>
>>85376944
Better to end this quickly than spread this shit among 1000 books like this old fat started to do after 3rd book
>>
>>85377612
Oh no, it's definitely gone to shit my man.
>>
>>85377979
I don't know what we're arguing about then.
>>
>>85378204
Gonna come clean with you I'm like 90% sure I'm retarded so I don't know what I'm saying half the time either.
>>
File: IMG_3295.jpg (66KB, 520x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3295.jpg
66KB, 520x600px
>>85373687
I'll bet $10 that this bitch ends up stoping the white walkers and rules the world.
>>
>>85378348
She's not even a qtpi
>>
>>85373738
>>85374473
>>85377531
When will you newfags Stop falling for this bait?
>>
>>85378230
Oh boy, well this is awkward
>>
>>85377406
Guy made a legit argument, you then proceeded to call him names and screech autisticly.
How art thou Reddit?
>>
>>85378505
fuck off /pol/
>>
So, what happened with CIA? Wasn't he responsible for a good part of the kingdom?
>>
>>85373687
Jokes aside I cringed when they had the whole "that word has no gender" bit. This place has ruined me
>>
File: fühlt schlecht.jpg (34KB, 546x417px) Image search: [Google]
fühlt schlecht.jpg
34KB, 546x417px
Euron is based. I root for him to take the crown. But we all know it will we wuz dragonz and shit.
>>
>>85373687
>Half the cast is literally missing their dick now.
I'll have to admit that the ammount of dickless people in this show has always been disturbing.
>Close up shots of men getting stabbed in the dick by empowered womyn.
You're reading too much into it.
>Completely castrated man forced to watch two strong womyn rulers start going full lesbian while he's forced to pour them drinks.
They invited him to join, actually.
>Rape has been abolished in Westeros. It's 100% kidnapping for other, safer purposes now.
Whatever makes you think the sandsneks didn't got raped to dead and they got hanged/stabed for display after their bodies got too cold to fuck?
>Every major kingdom has been taken over by a woman.
I honestly see nothing wrong with that unless you're complaining about MUH DIVERSITY.
>>
>DUDE NOUNS HAVE NO GENDER
>>
>>85373946
>feudal society
>women in charge

No.

One or two was believable, now it's ridiculous. The worst part is its obviously politically motivated.
>>
>>85373738
>redditspacing
>muh /pol/ boogeyman
>getting mad at obvious shitposting
something tells me that you need to go back, and soon.
>>
>>85373687

don't forget that Dany's war council is composed of :

- a powerful woman (Olena)
- a powerful woman (spaniard bitch)
- a powerful woman (Yara)
- a half-man (Tyrion)
- a eunuch (Varys)
- a eunuch (unsullied)
- a eunuch (Theon)

Additionally bear in mind Dany's only been romantically involved with total chads and is going to get gormlessly cocked while Jorah is getting his dick literally scraped off in agony
>>
>>85379198
>You're reading too much into it.
Consider it with reversed roles. Men mutilating women's genitals. It's pretty fucked if you really think about it.

>I honestly see nothing wrong with that unless you're complaining about MUH DIVERSITY.
It's just not realistic in the least and it reeks of feminist agenda. I realize it's fantasy, but even fantasy needs to be grounded in some sort of reality. I watch this shit to get away from real life politics.
>>
>>85373687
>>Rape has been abolished in Westeros. It's 100% kidnapping for other, safer purposes now.
Is that real?

Also Euron is best character
>>
>>85373687
Rape is abolished?
Women are in charge because all the men have been killed off, the wars, and intrigue have taken its toll. There literally were queens back then. the common people are tired of getting butchered and know winter is coming so they are busy preparing food stocks so they don't starve to death instead of complaining on a huttese dejarik holonet forum about their lost foreskin.
>>
File: amistupid2.jpg (43KB, 413x427px) Image search: [Google]
amistupid2.jpg
43KB, 413x427px
>>85379585
>Women are in charge because all the men have been killed off
I don't even know where to begin on the stupidity of this sentence.
>>
>>85379640
Most of the male power players have indeed been killed off (Tywin, Joffrey, Rover, Ned, Drogo, etc.), leaving powerful women to fill their niches. This is the playbook of Medieval Chinese and European history. I realize it may be hard to process through your "SJWs are everywhere" glasses, but it's true.
>>
>Muh made up show with dragons and shit has too many female leaders?
Literally, how much of a pussy feeding on outrage do you have to be to care about this?
>>
>>85379480
There hasn't been any rape in the show at all since everyone flipped the fuck out over a child murdering psychopath having dubiously consensual sex with her brother who she has willingly had several inbred children with. Sansa also almost kind of got touched once and ever since then there's been no more rape after the outcry.
>>
>>85379722
Hisfag here...
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAA
>>
>>85373946

>Men in power in a medieval setting
>Female millenials moan and complain about patriarchy and sexism

>Every male leader gets killed off or worse

>Show the slightest hint of distaste

>WHAT THE FUCK SO NOW YOU COMPLAIN HAHAHA FAGS XDDD
>>
>>85379410
>even fantasy needs to be grounded in some sort of reality.
Is this some kind of meme I'm not aware of? I've literally read the same retarded argument in literally every GoT thread today. It's fantasy for fuck's sake, it has dragons and ice zombies and people come back from the dead and other than whatever-the-fuck-she's-called-Mormont all of the women with power positions have earned it one way or another, be it whoring herself (Daenarys, Cersei, the Snakes) or violence (Daenarys, Cersei, the snakes, Yara), only Sansa is a passive bitch.

I will however not defend the ammount of dickless guys this show has, Theon is probably the only justified one since he was tortured, Varys and the unsullied could still have theirs and nothing would change. Also Arya and the Mormont bitch need to fucking die.
>>
File: IMG_5887.png (1009KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5887.png
1009KB, 1136x640px
>>85379585
Forgot image
>>85379401
Gee I wonder why danys war council is comprised of the losers of westeros, it couldn't be that she's literally their best chance at revenge and that Danny wants to unite all the houses in a coalition under her rule instead of being queen of ashes.
>>85379640
Many of the men iwho had a claim or position of power are dead and their relations rule now. Have you even watched the show? Kys
>>85379735
Based mountain raping cereals enemies
>>
File: uhhh.jpg (21KB, 505x550px) Image search: [Google]
uhhh.jpg
21KB, 505x550px
>>85379722
You do realize that the writers are the ones who killed off all the male leads right? Moreover, you do realize that in the real world, other men would step up and physically take control of the given thrones, being that there would be literally nothing stopping them (except the dragons in Dany's case).
>>
>>85374473

Please name one instance in which a women's cunt was punt or her tits were twisted.
>>
>>85379764
Just think about it, the next step is Tyrion inventing the nuke and glassing Kings Landing while his dick expands to the size of a car inside of Dany killing her. It may be awesome but then the show wouod be over. Stories need challenges, just like real life.
>>
>>85379640
It is true and actually happened in history irl. Elizabeth came into the throne because Henry the VIII killed pretty much anyone else with a blood claim to the throne. Why is this too much to fathom?

I swear are half these people bitching about events people who browse their smartphones during the episode, because they sure as fuck don't pay attention.
>>
>>85379735
>If it doesn't happen onscreen then it isn't canon.
Under that logic the entire cast needs to use a bathroom badly, you got shown when Ramsay raped Sansa for the first time, are you really stupid enough to think that he didn't raped her till he got tired or came up with more denigrating ways of raping her? Am I the only one who was watching when momma snake asked to get killed and got denied while her daughter was being bend over a stair by three men?
>>
>>85379731
I don't think people are as mad about the fact there are a lot of female leaders now so much as the reason being that the reason for it being like that is pretty much feminism.
>>
>>85377000

>Write several books while spewing hate for the typical fantasy status quo

>Want it to be realistic

>Meanwhile nu-males attack other people's masculinity with completely made up arguments and facts

Read the books mongoloid. Even the fucking writer disagrees.
>>
File: 1473136331101.png (858KB, 1600x1597px) Image search: [Google]
1473136331101.png
858KB, 1600x1597px
>my face when Euron just wiped out all the edgy gurl power donut steels in a single episode
>>
>>85379857
>Elizabeth making any decisions
>The same shit happening 6-7 times in the same continent over the span of a couple years.
>>
>>85379857
Which is why one queen is believable. Practically every territory being run by women is not, when you have already established in your show that it's a feudal society where women are traded like pawns
>>
>>85379857
Again, you're ignoring the fact that this show is fiction and has been choreographed with the sole intent of having all of the men killed off, in order to create half-plausible conditions to push le stronk women meme. Yes, that shit happened historically, but it was pretty damn rare.
>>
File: 1497367698613.jpg (50KB, 570x388px) Image search: [Google]
1497367698613.jpg
50KB, 570x388px
>Euron didn't lose an eye this episode so they could give him an eye-patch
>>
>>85379824
This has happened in reality. Why can't you get it? I'm anti SJW as much as the next one, but I don't turn into an SJW and try to rewrite or deny history. You're as bad as
>WE WUZ KANGZ
but instead it is
>THERE WERE ONLY KANGZ, NEVWR QUWANZ
>>85379944
But she existed you nitwit, which for some reason many in the thread think is outright impossible. Where did I say she was the best ruler ever?
>>85379755
Really? Then counter that point with examples of how historic Europe queens or some Chinese empresses never existed, especially after a power vacuum?
>>
>>85379958
Thats for when he kills off dany olenna and greyworm
>>
>>85380002
>This has happened in reality
Really? When in human history were the majority of the world's thrones were held by women?
>>
>>85379929
he has yet to wipe out the goddess of womyn who's been around since day 1
>>
>>85379955
Elizabeth was Queen at the same time Mary was Queen of the Scots you dumbshit. They had a bitter rivalry. There was a huge power vacuum in England
http://m.historyextra.com/article/premium/deadly-rivals-elizabeth-and-mary
>>
>>85379945
What are you on about?

Most the houses have been decapitated, with entire lineages wiped out. Male primogeniture doesn't work after an internecine war on this scale. If you have any complaints, they should be about the scale of the destruction, not the fact that females are in power.
>>
has emilia clarke always been a terrible actor?
>>
>>85380031
Right before the great Draconic wars when all the known civilization joined to fight off the invading ice zombi army.
>>
>>85380002
Any statfags here? What are the odds of the 1:100 women ruler ratio occuring 6 times?
>>
I don't fucking get all the whining and bitching, almost every single female character is either delusional or insane or both and the men do all the work
>>
>>85380031
The majority of the UK was ruled by women at one point in history as >>85380047 pointed out with the example of Mary and Elizabeth.
>>
>>85380047
How is that relevant at all? Two queens ruling simultaneously is not the same thing as all known kingdoms except one being ruled by women who are surrounded by castrated and cucked men.
>>
File: 1500870091114.gif (2MB, 292x222px) Image search: [Google]
1500870091114.gif
2MB, 292x222px
>Game Of Thrones is seen as one of the most suprising series on tv right now

>Expect the unexpected

>Dany marries Jon and they rule Westeros while every evil man gets stabbed in the milk worm

>The white walkers apoligize provusely and walk back
>>
>>85380077
I'd love to watch her act on my cock
>>
File: why.jpg (15KB, 313x383px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
15KB, 313x383px
>be an indoctrinated liberal
>try really hard to convince people that GoT isn't feminist propaganda
>can't just admit what's obvious
>>
>>85374908
wtf I love nigger hate threads now
>>
>>85380116
You asked for examples in real life where the majority rulers were women at a point in history. Westeros is known to be based on the UK. I provided an example specific to the UK of two women who ruled on the same landmass and thus were the majority. What do you want?

I never claimed women ruled the majority of the UK's history, nor did they rule the majority of time in Westeros. But it is a fact that at one point in history there existed a power vacuum that enabled the rise of women to the throne. Why does this real fact bother you so?
>>
I'll take "What is matriarchy?" for 500, Bob
>>
>>85380093
Are none of you cucks going to answer?
>>
>>85380205

>UK
>Niggers take the country over by storm

Really made me think
>>
>>85379722
>This is the playbook of Medieval Chinese and European history
/his/fag here
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
>>
>>85380293
Can you stop posting that repetitive nonsense shitpost and actually contribute historical information to the thread if you're such an expert?
>>
>>85380205
It's simple math. Two queens ruling the UK is not a historical equivalent to 6 queens ruling Westeros. It's completely contrived and not at all based on historical precedence like you're so desperately trying to make it seem, and anyone who isn't an indoctrinated mouth breather can see that.
>>
>>85379824
Beside Doran who in the show hasn't been killed in the books (dorne story already fucked up). Also a lot of characters in the books aren't in the show. Ollena probably would have still been the puppet master to the new lord of the reach (her grandson). Cersei is still Tywins daughter and tommen is still alive in the books, even if she has claim to the throne when Tommen dies she still would/could become the lady of casterly rock because she is Tywins daughter and Tywin was tytos eldest son, so even Cerseis claim is stronger than say lancel, Jaime fucks off in the books with brienne. Cersei controls kings landing (a prominent symbol of authority (for the crown lands and westeros in general) by paying the goldcloaks and having a Lannister garrison there. The shows ending soon so introducing more Lannisters who are tired of cerseis general shittyness would slow down the plot.
>>85379735
Western audiences literally don't like seeing rape on screen. Besides the sjw police, moral fags would condemn the show as well. Normies would start leaving, d&d and George cant have that. Normies don't read the books so George can't make it realistic as possible. Asha is overpowered and raped by her boyfriend and literally takes his cock. She even blows him later. She is part of a society that respects strength and rationalizes it away.
>>
>>85380093
Ya see it kinda gets annoying when theyre given 90% of screen time instead of the interesting male characters advancing the plot.
>>
>>85374908
>and you don't
>y-you just don't want to listen to opposing opinions, you should l-leave instead!
OH WEW the fucking hypocrisy lmao
>>
File: IMG-20170723-WA0011.jpg (24KB, 300x391px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170723-WA0011.jpg
24KB, 300x391px
>>85380314

>P-p-please take me seriously
>>
>>85380342
*no claim
>>
>>85380361
It think it exemlifies their flaws and plays up the male characters
>>
>>85380144
That's the problem with modern fiction, people share theories and they eventually get them right, Rowling admited changing plot details because people got too close to what she was planning. Martin gave away too many hints either because he didn't expect people to catch them or simply out of arrogance and he's now agonizing over how to keep surprising the reader.

I think Oda hit a similar problem with One Piece, we all know Luffy is eventually gonna defeat the Yonkou and become Pirate King, at some point you just gotta stop milking your fiction and just let it reach it's natural ending, the fucking heros journey doesn't end with a plot twist or with the defead of the big bad, it ends way after both of those events.

Nobody complains because Sauron got defeated but people would still be raging if the last scene of LotR was Frodo being saved by the eagles.
>>
File: 1495945012407.jpg (83KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
1495945012407.jpg
83KB, 400x399px
>>85379722
>This is the playbook of Medieval Chinese and European history
>>
GOD DAMN FUCKING FAT FUCK SAM IS SAVING MY FAVORITE CHARACTER. YOU MOTHER FUCKER I HOPE YOU GET GRAYSCALE!!! NO!! GAY-SCALE!!!!!
>>
>>85374204
>it was a 2 v 1, he would be destroyed!

Bitches was show to be only poisoning their foes, killing them from behind and being toyed with by a one armed cripple and his mercenary.
Where did this notion that they are competent fighters came from?
>>
>>85380314
What do you want me to say? It was not common at all.It has happened like 5 times total in over 1000 years and mainly in countries with no salic law like Spain or England.And even when women got in the throne they ended up being pawns of their husbands,nobles or priests.
On top of my head I can think of like 4 women that fit the description of strong and independent rulers
>Isabel of Castile
>Elisabeth of England
>Catherine of Russia
>Olga of Kiev
Take into account that we are talking about a time spam of 1000 years.The rest of Queens like Urraca of Leon were just powerless pawns,in the hands of some nobles or bishops.
When powerful men died the void was mostly filled by their sons,brothers,bastards or some third party,not by their daughters,moms(this was kind of common during regencies) and wifes.
Obviously there are some exceptions that I have alredy mentioned,but they happened in the later stages of monarchism and not in the middle of fucking feudalism
>>
>>85380375
>Shakespearean play
>British actor from a Shakespearean company
There's literally no problem with that play
>>
>>85379832
The fuckin Hound cunt punting Brienne in the stratosphere
>>
>>85380325
The article I linked also discussed Catherine di Medici who was Queen Regent of France at that time period and kicked her daughter in law Mary out of France.

That is 3 now. And in that same time period from 1531 til 1538 a woman ruled Portugal. Beatrice, Duchess of Savoy. There is 4 women rulers in Europe within roughly 3 decades within the same time period.

Again with Portugal just in the 16th Century there was Isabella who also technically was a Regent of Spain and the Holy Roman Empress who took over upon her husband's death. There's 5 rulers in a short time span that are women in the same period in Western Europe alone.

The Holy Roman Empress was actually the ruling Regent of Spain multiple times throughout the 16th century and often ruled entirely upon the deaths of their husbands. For example Maria of Austria

There, 6 women who all ruled in a close time period in Western Europe and if not in the same time. And there are plenty more.
>>
>>85380686

Fair point. I absolutely loved that scene by the way.
>>
>>85380632
>Only 5 female rulers in 1000 years.
Kek
>>
>>85373687
Would be fucking hilarious if he won in the end. Greatest fakeout in fantasy tv history between 2010 and 2025
>>
File: 1456224828158.jpg (106KB, 1024x548px) Image search: [Google]
1456224828158.jpg
106KB, 1024x548px
>>85374908
>>
File: jew_laughing.gif (2MB, 359x346px) Image search: [Google]
jew_laughing.gif
2MB, 359x346px
>>85373687
>he dies in the next episode from poisoned dagger cut
True kino.
>>
>>85379955
>you're ignoring the fact that this show is fiction
...specifically trying to emulate the reality of war ("muh Aragorn taxes"). Are you pretending to be retarded now?
>>
File: 1492365495505.jpg (121KB, 520x588px) Image search: [Google]
1492365495505.jpg
121KB, 520x588px
>>85377171
Until just a couple years ago I would be sure this is just an ironic shitpost, but now this place is swarming with normies and roastbeef. Begone
>>
>>85374908
Lefties btfo! /pol/ wins once again
>>
File: 6794689064.png (122KB, 310x278px) Image search: [Google]
6794689064.png
122KB, 310x278px
>>85373738
>reddit spacing
>>
File: 1492657164682.png (39KB, 880x354px) Image search: [Google]
1492657164682.png
39KB, 880x354px
>>85380752
Try again.

>yfw soon under underage b& will start posting who were born after you started posting here
>>
File: 1474217313220.jpg (70KB, 1024x734px) Image search: [Google]
1474217313220.jpg
70KB, 1024x734px
>>85380858
>nu/pol/ now trying to row back on their Trump shlongsucking
>"we were just being realists guys"
Well this is new. Too bad you end up falling back to "muh shills" halfway through, really shows your new.
>>
>>85380093
I think its more that most of the interesting male characters have been killed off.

No Ned, Tywin, Robert, Stannis.

And people like Littlefinger aren't doing shit.

So it feels lopsided because all these rising female characters that want to take over and are calling all the shots mostly.

But idk I guess I'm a cuck.
>>
File: 1384747258768.png (36KB, 854x270px) Image search: [Google]
1384747258768.png
36KB, 854x270px
>>85380946
>/pol/ is one person
>implying there isn't a core of old posters despite the Trump influx
>your new
>>
>>85380698
>Catherine di Medici who was Queen Regent of France
She was the bitch of Richelieu
>1531 til 1538 a woman ruled Portugal
Nope
>Beatrice, Duchess of Savoy
Regent until her son grew up a bit.A pawn of the Emperor
>Isabella who also technically was a Regent of Spain and the Holy Roman Empress who took over upon her husband's death
Isabella died before her husband.
>The Holy Roman Empress was actually the ruling Regent of Spain multiple times throughout the 16th century and often ruled entirely upon the deaths of their husbands. For example Maria of Austria
Things that never happened.
Now lets compare this to the show
>Olenna Tyrell
Ruler of the Vale (breaking any succession law by the way)
>Dorne
Ruled by a bunch of Dykes
>7 kingdoms
Ruled by the mother of the defunct king (?).
Makes no fucking sense,just like the Olenna situation
>Iron islands
Somehow a dyke in a patriarchal society stole a whole fleet after losing an election
>Danny
Makes sense as she is the last one of her kin (officially)
So in the series we got a bunch of situations that would break any feudal law that we know of and make no sense at all.Specially Cercei's and Olenna's situations which are totally retarded.
If they planned to go full retard in the show they could have at least change sucession laws or whatever, but they spend like 5 fucking seasons explaining that women were never favoured in succesions or even ruling positions
>>
File: 1490916151386.jpg (12KB, 379x301px) Image search: [Google]
1490916151386.jpg
12KB, 379x301px
>>85380858
>that cropped flag
A shitskin wrote this, I guarentee it.
>>
>>85380726
Naw. Hes too much of a Bad Guy™ to win. Bronn and Jaime are the true dark horse candidates.
>>
>>85381064
Looks like it was a leaf.

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/actual%20pol%20is%20skeptical%20of%20trump%20though%20happy%20for%20the%20victory%20of%20putting%20him%20in%20office/type/posts/filter/image/
>>
>>85381091
>Bronn and Jaime
Theon is the king that was promised
>>
>>85379832
You forgot the Hound vs Brienne fight already faggot?
>>
>>85381091
Remember when Littlefinger actually had a shot?
I miss that.

Littlefinger is such shit now.
>>
>>85376944
The "old cunt" is just playing her own game. She probably sees dragon woman as a very usable pawn.
>>
File: 1481151982367.jpg (85KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1481151982367.jpg
85KB, 1024x576px
>>85381135
That's even worse
>>
>>85379832
Hound vs Brienne
>>
>>85373687
hope he dies soon, he reeks of toxic masculinity
>>
>>85373946
It makes Danys arc a lot less important. When its a bunch of ignorant bitches fighting over a broken kingdom its almost laughable.
The whole point of Danys character is her growing from a young girl to a powerful woman/queen. Its who you are supposed to unironically root for.
Now the show sucked the soul right out of that bullshit
>>
>>85376944
D&D and everybody else working on it knows the Red Wedding is the peak of the show, everything after is a let down and then descends into fan fiction because fat man won't finish the fucking book

I can understand why they don't care anymore and just want to get to the end
>>
>>85374908
Great post, but it doesn't stick with this thread, since OP was the one who brought up the politics in the first place instead of discussing it in the general thread as suggested.
>>
>>85374204
This is the absolute most reddit thing Ive ever read on this Pacific Island cabinet restoring forum
>>
>>85377230
Yet nobody bats an eye when Galadriel is an independent strong elven queen.
>>
>>85381477
mate, people would bitch about galadriel if LOTR were released today.
>>
>>85381392
Ya.. Battle of the Bastards was really cool though.
>>
Queen Cersei is the rightful ruler of the seven kingdoms. She is the most heartless, vindictive, cruel, malicious, merciless and bitchy woman. That's why she is so universally feared, and that fear she inspires in men is what makes her the perfect ruler.

Even hardened men like Ser Randyll Tarly is absolutely terrified of Queen Cersei, and is prepared to obey her every command.
>>
File: homer feelin it.jpg (76KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
homer feelin it.jpg
76KB, 400x300px
>>85373687
>my point makes sense if you ignore Jon Snow
>>
>>85381574
fuck off
nothing wrong with galadriel
what's happening now would be like if in LOTR all the male characters fail miserably and arwen in her mary sue glory has to pick up the slack and be the hero
i'm a center left hamplanet and even i can see the blatant demo pandering here
>>
>>85373687
>>Half the cast is literally missing their dick now.
it's the future the jews want
>>
>>85381646
literally best female character
>>
>>85374908

Based norwegianposter.
>>
>>85373687
>>Every major kingdom has been taken over by a woman.

Except for the North, The Iron Islands and the Vale. Not really "Every" is it?
>>
File: 1497726625666.png (44KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1497726625666.png
44KB, 625x626px
>>85374204
>>
the show got cucked when The Hound lost to Brienne of fucking Tarth in single combat. Anyone who says otherwise is a summerfaggot.
>>
>>85381055
>Specially Cercei

Another thing I thought of is that it is said in the books after the walk of shame she is completely discredited and she would never have any part of ruling again, yet they completely forget about that in the show which is a considerable divergence, probably for additional feminism.
>>
>>85374908
wtf I'm a MAGApede now
>>
>>85381704
>zombified

Learn to read.
>>
>>85381706
>Eowyn picks up the Rohan slack
>Arwen continues to be queen after Aragorn dies
Yeah.
>>
>>85381775
Jon just gave the North to Sansa and she's not going to give it back or he's not going to want it back for whatever dumb submissive reason.

The Vale is controlled right now by a manlet that everybody hates, they'll kill him the second their true boy king says so.

The Iron Islands are irrelevant and not even a kingdom worth mentioning. Only redeeming factor is the last remaining male is from there.
>>
>>85373687
Can't wait for the inevitable HuffPo and Jezebel pieces

>Far-right misogynsts expressing their mancrush on Euron Greyjoy shows how scared fuccbois are of empowered Mary Sues.
>>
>>85381477
She is an elf you spastic, not a baseline human.
>>
File: 1362127068151.gif (19KB, 600x453px) Image search: [Google]
1362127068151.gif
19KB, 600x453px
>>85374204
>>85374560
>>
>>85374204
t. r gameofthrones
>>
>>85381198

Another anon reminded me, keep up cuck
>>
>>85381984
>why does this person like something I don't?
>>
I'm glad this show has gone to shit. I watch it just before Twin Peaks.

It's like cleansing your pallet with a big bowl off ass then having a damn good cherry pie.
>>
File: 890643289656.png (113KB, 250x239px) Image search: [Google]
890643289656.png
113KB, 250x239px
>>85380587
Did...did you mean "least favourite character"?
>>
>>85373946
Because A) it makes no fucking sense and B) it's overtly motivated by modern SJW politics and 'U GO GRRRLism'

Sansa is an unbearable fucking cunt who has achieved nothing beyond being raped, and almost getting her brother killed (After he saves her and goes to war for her) because "Muh feels won't let me tell about this massive fucking Army Littlefinger has offered".

Her bickering and undermining Jon is ridiculous and purely shoveled in there as service to the bitter sandy vaginad harpies who watch the show.

The little Lady Mormont was amusing at first but the idea she'd still be allowed to pipe up, let alone be taken seriously, by experienced Lords and warriors is fucking ridiculous.

The 'brilliant' Olenna got her entire family blown up and has never personally held any position of responsibility (unlike the 'clever men' she cleverly never listened to) that would see her endangered - but yeah, GO SLAYQUEEN OF THORNS.

Dany has dragons (and nothing else) and has been shown to be completely incompetent.

Yaralol.

Cersei at least is more or less in a believable place given her character, actions, and starting position.
>>
>>85374418
>It's a Sam slowly flays all of Jorah's flesh from his body episode
While having bizarrely forgotten that fucking Milk of the Poppy/anesthetic is actually a thing in Westeros.
>>
>>85373687
how is Jon Snow run by women? He literally told Sansa to fuck off in the last episode AND he didn't give in to the red witch's pussy either.
>>
>>85381901
>It was never meant to be mine. Sansa, you are a Stark of Winterfell - and as hard as I may try, I will never be a real Stark. That means something, it means something to these people. They look to you for strength. And so do I, my lady... and if I come back from the North, if the old and new gods will it, I would ask you to be my queen
Another dabib
>>
>>85374473
>it's like you never took a self defense class in your life. you fragile little white male dicklet
Oh dear - were you triggered by the surprisingly realistic portrayal of how much weaker womyn (even empowered POC ones) are compared to men?

Euron playing with the Sand Sneks and wannabe man Yara before they easily get BTFO.
>>
>>85381055
Not the person you were replying to but, why would Olenna and Cersei not rule exactly?
>Cersei
>Gains legitimacy trough marriage to Robert Baratheon, mother of the king etc.
>Joffrey has no heir and neither does King Robert.

>Olenna
>currently heir to house tyrell as the last surviving member.
>>
>>85374361
Missandei is best girl by far.
>>
>>85377171
Repeated emphasis on gender, attempts to insult on basis of 'small penis' and/or 'virginity' - stupid cunt female confirmed.
>>
>>85381431
Politics and media go hand in hand, so bitching about /pol/ is stupid regardless.
>>
>>85381785
To be fair, while the Hound would have slaughtered her in a fair fight, when they fought he was tired from literally walking from one end of westeros to the other, sick from that bite wound he got, half starved, and also holding in a shit.
And yet, despite all of that, both Brienne and falling of a fucking cliff still couldn't finish him.
>>
>>85374908
>free speech argument
You have every right to say retarded shit on here. Everyone else has every right to tell you to shut the fuck up. You have every right to not listen and continue being a faggot. Go back to /pol/.
>>
>>85373687
to be fair, they did just kill off 4 STRONK WOMEN in one episode
>>
>>85381055
>>85382200
The people are behind the dykes because they've grown angry under Prince Doran who let dorne be buttfucked and claimed no revenge for death of Elia Martell and her children.
Dykes openly preached about revenge among other things.

Yara/Asha had a lot of loyalists due to having led numerous raids and not everyone was sold on Euron. And she is the daughter of the previous king and those who liked Balon don't like Euron so she has some support there.
>>
>>85379722
>This is the playbook of Medieval Chinese and European histor
No it fucking isn't you ignorant pleb.

Female rulers in either Europe or China were vanishingly rare - which is why they tend to be far better known than 90% of the male rulers.
>>
>>85373687
but he's a beta who is whtie knighting cersei
>>
>>85382098
>The 'brilliant' Olenna got her entire family blown up and has never personally held any position of responsibility
did she ignore the clever men when that happened, also tyrion plan is solid, because last time someone tried to attack the castle at full force that went well didnt it
>>
>>85379857
>Elizabeth came into the throne because Henry the VIII killed pretty much anyone else with a blood claim to the throne.
We're reaching levels of historical ignorance that shouldn't be fucking possible.

Elizabeth is famous because she was a female ruler - because ruling queens were INCREDIBLY FUCKING RARE.

And she did not come into the throne 'because Henry VIII killed pretty much anyone else with a blood claim' - she came to the throne because he had no living sons because they kept dying or being stillborn. Hence the numerous wives as he tried to make a male heir.

Fml you seriously need to educate yourself before gobbing off.
>>
>>85382098
>Cersei at least is more or less in a believable place given her character, actions, and starting position.

You forgot about her trial which completely discredits her. Don't worry the showrunners forgot about it too. No way she would go from being tried and shamed to being queen its fucking ridiculous not to mention she has no claim and was never anything more then queen consort to a previous king.
>>
File: 1471026160741.png (25KB, 656x620px) Image search: [Google]
1471026160741.png
25KB, 656x620px
>>85379198
>They invited him to join, actually

your degeneracy is showing, she was daring him to stop her from invading yara's poosy.

this fucking show normalising incest and creating freaks like yourself, we truly live in the kali yuga
>>
>>85373687

>"Ramsey is dead we need another evil white male"
>"Say no more" - benioff and weiss
>>
When did area become so fucking ugly and fat?
>>
File: 1498369501311.jpg (29KB, 500x504px) Image search: [Google]
1498369501311.jpg
29KB, 500x504px
>>85382297
Calling people names isn't an argument and doesn't even resemble intelligent discussion. If you were to compare a "/pol/" post and a anti-/pol/ post such as your own the difference between tone and actual argumentative skills is rather astounding. If you don't like our opinions then you can leave as well. We're simply here to discuss a show and if you can't stand that without getting red in the face then maybe, for your own health, you should leave? Or better yet just hide and ignore.
>>
File: 1485700044083.jpg (9KB, 250x246px) Image search: [Google]
1485700044083.jpg
9KB, 250x246px
>>85380002
>This has happened in reality.
Name one fucking continent or major region that ever saw a majority, let alone almost a totality, of female rulers at any one time in history.

Name fucking one.
>I'm anti SJW as much as the next one
Claims to be anti-SJW, mindlessly pushes blatantly false arguments in favor of ridiculous SJW narrative. Yeah ok buddy.
>>
>>85380047
2 Queens, sisters, in one small island. For your argument to be valid you'd have to be able to name a period when the majority of rulers in Europe were female.

You can't, because that has literally never been the case.
>>
>tfw Sansa has a doublechin now
Why are all the Stark girls fat as hotpies?
>>
>>85374908

BASED NORWEGIAN. BASED TRUMP. LEFTIES BTFO. I'm gonna screenshot this and post it on /pol/ so we can all appreciate it.
>>
>>85382264
>and also holding in a shit.
>>
File: 1494886409297.jpg (86KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1494886409297.jpg
86KB, 409x409px
>>85382486

>Calling people names isn't an argument

BASED. LEFTY BTFO. WHAT A KEK LMAO
>>
>>85382570
Brit genes.
>>
File: 1478990176379.jpg (102KB, 916x690px) Image search: [Google]
1478990176379.jpg
102KB, 916x690px
>>85382700
And? You think you're setting a good example by acting exactly like the dicks you dislike? The only difference between you and them is that they don't care if you think they're bad people, but you're still under the dillusion that you're better. Have some damn principles.
>>
>>85382797
So intelligent, you realise how far up your owb ass you sound right?
You dont get to make arguments and then expect people not to offer conterarguments, it that were so the whole world wold be no different that that cancerous echochamber of a board.
>>
>>85373822
>>85379319
>>85380843
hello newfriends, you HAVE to go back.

>>>/pol/
>>>/b/lacked.com
>>>/r/the_donald
>>
>>85382796
>muh genetics
Couldn't they exercise or diet or something for the role?
>>
>>85373946
Retarded children from /pol/ are terrified by strong women
>>
>>85382874
You can't run away from your DNA.
>>
>>85373687
>>
File: polnewfriend.png (75KB, 1229x417px) Image search: [Google]
polnewfriend.png
75KB, 1229x417px
>>85380843
>>85379319
you HAVE to go back
>>
>>85382922
>Whight supremacy
>>
>>85373738
>when you don't realise that they're all containment boards
>>
File: 1500811842102.jpg (76KB, 1125x663px) Image search: [Google]
1500811842102.jpg
76KB, 1125x663px
>>85373687
>>85382264

I thought he was resurrected by that priest of the light (since they are seen together now). It seems like they didn't really explain how he came back from the dead/wounds with 100% mortality rate.
>>
File: 1495432399149.jpg (91KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495432399149.jpg
91KB, 960x960px
>>85382869
You're so disillusion that you think if anybody has a different opinion than you, even if they're in a minority, that it's an echo chamber. You cannot even consider that what you think might be wrong and that if somebody thinks something else it must be an error in their environment or that they're just bitter angry virgins.

I bet you sit in your own groups with your smug friends and talk about how stupid everyone else is but you, not even realizing your own hypocrisy. You ever think that name calling, bullying, and constantly reprimanding others might have made people just not like you as a person? All you, and people like you, ever do is call people racist or bigot or man children and expect that to win the debate. Then you'll came them hateful and violent while you do the exact same thing. At the very least just realize you're not good people. I've seen so damn many of you in real life. You can't understand people so you just call them evil. Grow some damn empathy for your fellow man. Jesus fuck...
>>
>>85382922
FUCKING BASED
>>
File: anti pol.png (78KB, 641x472px) Image search: [Google]
anti pol.png
78KB, 641x472px
>>85382953
>>
>>85382922
Can I believe the spoilers that say he'll get one of Dany's dragons?
>>
>>85382570
>Steady diet of wolf lard and hotpies
You tell me.
>>
>>85383189
Probably. At this point they can be considered mostly true.
>>
File: polnewfriend1.png (617KB, 1186x958px) Image search: [Google]
polnewfriend1.png
617KB, 1186x958px
>>85383177
you have to go back my l*dditor friend
>>
>>85382869
Goddamn you are dumb.
>>
File: Untitled.png (40KB, 642x635px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
40KB, 642x635px
Book Euron >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> show Euron.
>>
File: Fixed version.png (97KB, 1056x869px) Image search: [Google]
Fixed version.png
97KB, 1056x869px
>>85383252
It's always somebody elses fault except yours, isn't it?
>>
>>85383189
>>85383238

Anyone got a link to these spoilers?
>>
>>85383106
I thunk you ar jumping to conlusions, man.
As far as i know i have never called anyone racist in my life, ever, and me and my friends don't discuss such things simply because we don't gibe two shits about the matter at hand.
And oh boy if you are accusing me of having an echo chamber you are either wrong or delusional, if you have any passing knowlege on /pol/ you would know that the board is nothing but one massive circlejerk, and any and all dissenting opinions get immidiately silenced

NIGGERS
>>
>>85383297
Go back to r*ddit
>>
>>85383177
Fuck off /pol/dditor
>>
>>85382297
>Everyone else has every right to tell you to shut the fuck up

Funny how most don't exercise that right outside of a few triggered babbies Can't even call someone a niggerfaggot these days without some niggerfaggot like you getting all butthurt and derailing the thread. Back to ribbit with you, ye who sucks cock by choice.
>>
>>85381891
You stand between me and my lord and kin. Begone, if you be not deathless! For living or dark undead, I will smite you, if you touch him
>>
>>85383573
Thar still dosen't refute his argument tho
>>
>>85383354
>we don't gibe two shits about the matter at hand
Really? Because judging by how many posts you make about it you sure do seem to give some amount of shits. Hey, it's okay to admit you care. There's nothing wrong with it and you'll come off as more sincere and genuinely caring if you do.
>either wrong or delusional
That's implying I can be both delusional and correct.
>/pol/ is a great big echo chamber
Absolutely wrong. I've browse a number of time and there's always differing opinions with different threads filled with people varying with political ideologies. Unlike most sites these people don't get banned for holding such an opinion though, and the more replies they get the more like others are to see it. It's not perfect. No system is. But it sure does a hell of a lot better than most at making sure people with varying thoughts and opinion are seen, and it's definitely not a system that encourages an echo chamber. Having a lot of people not agreeing with you is not an echo chamber. A chamber is one in which outside cotangents are not allowed inside or quickly exterminated. To put it simply, you simply don't like not having everyone agreeing with you. If you want an echo chamber that is real simply go to neogaf which WILL ban you for the smallest infraction of it's hive mind.
>>
File: reddit colbert 2.jpg (33KB, 308x282px) Image search: [Google]
reddit colbert 2.jpg
33KB, 308x282px
>>85383383
After you.
>>
Sansa: “you can’t go, you can’t abandon your people"

Jon: ‘You’re in charge”

Sansa:

"HAVE A NICE TRIP"
>>
>>85382264
>sick from that bite wound
>also holding in a shit
somehow people seem to forget these two equally important points when refferencing this fight. He was destined to lose that one, Brienne probably just shat minutes ago
>>
>>85383681
Shoo shoo and take your jew loving president with you.
>>
>>85383644
i have argued this long about this simply because you fucks always act so smug about it, nobody is better than you and everybody else is wrong.
>Absolutely wrong.
oh yeah? try going on /pol/ and saying something good about jews,muslims,mexicans,blacks,commies,democracy,gays,etc... you will get absolutely shitsmeared by everyone
>>
File: reddit mad.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
reddit mad.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>85383723
Still mad about the ice cream incident? :'(
>>
>>85383189
Yeah, WW will kill Viserion, reanimate it and use his dragon fire to burn down the wall.
>>
>>85373738
>reddit spacing
>>
>>85383752

And yet your post will still be seen by everyone.
>>
>>85383755
>having a screencap of reddit

go back
>>
>>85383297
go back to l eddit pls
>>
>>85383813
yes, but will it be validated?
will my argument result in something other than meaningless buzzwords and insults?
dont pretend you are any better than me.
>>
>>85383752
>try going on /pol/ and saying something good about jews,muslims,mexicans,blacks,commies,democracy,gays,etc
I actually have. I've done it quite a few times and usually if I actually try and act polite and civilized and don't behave like I think I'm better than everyone I usually get some very good conversations going. The truth is that it's all in the manner you approach others. Don't act blatantly hostile and you won't be attacked. It's not that different from real life in that way. Sure, you'll get people mocking you, but those are easily ignored shitposters.
>act smug about it
Again, you're no better if you act the same way.
>>
>>85383752
>waaaaaah people aren't agreeing with me on this one site even though reddit agrees with every retarded thought I have
You have to go back
>>
>>85383874
please tell me what have those polite arguments brought you?
>Again, you're no better if you act the same way.
did i come off as smug?
>>
You people fail to see the hidden messages. WHile you complain about all the females in power, you overlook some things. All the females in power are shown as indecisive. They are all advised by men.
>>
>>85383863
>validated
See, this is your problem. You think you need to be validated. You think you NEED to be patted on the back and congratulated for having this view. I'm sorry to say this but it just won't happen. It doesn't happen to anybody. The people who demand validation don't deserve it. It's like when somebody demands to be respected. If you have to ask... you really don't get it.
>>
File: 1495584497215.jpg (56KB, 675x435px) Image search: [Google]
1495584497215.jpg
56KB, 675x435px
>>85383755
Very good goyim, defend your greatest ally.
>>
>>85383947
by validated i meant not getting nothing but shitposting in the replies but acctual, real arguments worth arguing about.
>>
>>85383933
where did i mention reddit?
this is the same exact thing im talking about
>>
>>85383945
>never listen to men, EVER
>>
>>85383940
What have they brought me? Well, they've brought me better understanding of others. I feel like I've become more empathetic. I feel like I can see from multiple viewpoints. Maybe, also, if I've come across an actual racist or ignorant person I can argue to them by understanding where they are coming from and not simply dismissing their concerns by calling them names. If I didn't bother doing so I probably wouldn't be able to have civilized conversations with any of my family, and I don't want my family ties to be severed because of politics. That would be petty. And also I love my family and wouldn't want that, just like I actually do care about other people who are only strangers to me.
>>
>>85384027
You want people to agree with you and give you upboats. You literally have to go back.
>>
>>85383965
Unlike you I don't have a phobia of people with big noses wearing caps on their heads.
>>
>>85384044

Exactly, which is the advise that will get all the women killed. The leaks so far have been SPOT ON WORD FOR WORD. That old bitch tyrel gets killed this season. Dany is going to die. Cersei is going to die.

Don't worry. The last season they're going to wipe out all the women. They won't need ratings because the show will be over.
>>
>>85384117
where did i mention reddit or upboats?
i want my argument to be acnowleged, everybody does because here there isnt nearly enough civil argments
>>
>>85384044
She's going to die really soon. Jamy is going to kill her after learning she's the one who poisoned Joffrey.
>>
>>85382953
>online sessions

offline 4chan?
>>
>>85384182
You want civil discussion? Okay, here's some advice. Try not to make so many spelling errors and capitalize more. I don't mean this as an attack on your person either, because if you don't bother trying to seem smart people will just assume you're not smart at all. Also, don't start a conversation by calling the other a name like retard or virgin. That just opens up hostility because if you don't treat others with some amount of respect then they won't see any reason to treat you with respect.

And lastly, sometimes no matter polite you try to be, or how well you construct your argument, people will just be unreasonable. There's nothing you can really do about that. Just realize you can't really do anything and ignore them. If you just start fighting them by copying their tactics you just make yourself look just as bad as them.
>>
>>85379832
The Hound did that to Brienne.
>>
File: vgFbjze.png (64KB, 231x244px) Image search: [Google]
vgFbjze.png
64KB, 231x244px
>>85382797

My god, you're the most pretentious person I've ever seen post on 4chan. This is some serious reddit tier pseudo-intellectualism
>>
>>85384351
i cant really help it on the grammar part since english isnt my first language, also i dont really post that much

>Again, you're no better if you act the same way.
i agree completely, it is probably the nature of the site itself that dictates how ˝polite˝ a conversation will be
>>
>>85384459
dude, dont start it , we just had a civil and constructive argument here
>>
>>85383072
Did you not see the episode he "came back"?
He was found by a priest of the seven, and taken to his commune where he helped them build a church (until they were all slaughtered).

They even had a conversation about how the priest thought sandor was gonna die, but hate kept him going
>>
>>85377000
Another fucking retard who doesn't understand suspension of disbelief. Get the fuck off of my board.
>>
File: 1483674167742.png (537KB, 663x783px) Image search: [Google]
1483674167742.png
537KB, 663x783px
>>85384459
Thanks. I try really hard.
>>
>>85384574

That doesn't take from the fact that the post was incredibly up its own ass.
>>
>>85384588
Nah this board is mine. You go
>>
File: V9RbKrL[1].png (101KB, 658x455px) Image search: [Google]
V9RbKrL[1].png
101KB, 658x455px
>>85377552
You should have gone there on April Fools Day, when they merged with /mlp/. You had to wade through a bit of pony porn here and there, but it was worth it, since the horsefuckers completely scared away the redditors and drastically improved the quality of the board. It was great while it lasted.
>>
File: 1483923397092.gif (471KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1483923397092.gif
471KB, 512x288px
>>85384608
I was just trying to be nice, schlomo.
>>
File: 1491125665104.png (1MB, 1961x1713px) Image search: [Google]
1491125665104.png
1MB, 1961x1713px
>>85384641
I was there. It was great not having a bunch of share blue shills around.
>>
>>85374908
DAYUS VAULT
fuck black people and other minorities too!!!!!
>>
>>85384664
we agreed no name calling, be better than him
>>
>>85384713
That's fucking cringeworthy as fuck man
>>
File: 1497648401657.jpg (510KB, 1456x1502px) Image search: [Google]
1497648401657.jpg
510KB, 1456x1502px
>>85373738
great KEK, pols truths are no where for sure and yet spotted everywhere. pic related.
>>
>>85382953
the only Sessions that matters fagboy
>>
File: 1491159238808.png (483KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1491159238808.png
483KB, 480x640px
>>85384764
I thought you just said /mlpol/ was great just a moment ago. I admit it was strange realizing how many bronys were willing to be nazis but it all worked out in the end.
>>
>>85377000
>b-but it's fantasy

THIS

IS

HOW

BRAINLETS

REALLY

THINK
>>
>>85384820
I'm not the other faggot you're talking with, I don't even have a single fucking clue what you're talking about but those pictures are cringeworthy as fuck
>>
>>85373687
nobody will remember what happened in this show cause it's all just the kind of stupid stuff you listed, which is not inspiring or interesting, just surprising since it's unexpected, but after you've seen it literally who gives a fuck
>>
File: Dank_e18436_6226153[1].jpg (85KB, 900x725px) Image search: [Google]
Dank_e18436_6226153[1].jpg
85KB, 900x725px
>>85384713
/mlp/ is weirdly enough the most red-pilled board on this site, after both /tv/ and /pol/ were infested by redditors.
>>
File: 1495064590448.jpg (107KB, 512x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495064590448.jpg
107KB, 512x1024px
>>85384870
Well then the event probably would have scared you away then. Sounds like you wouldn't be able to stand being around which is why the events was so great. It weeded out the undesirables.
>>
>>85379722
Someone already addressed the Yurop part, so I'll address the chinks.
>Wu Zetian (624 – December 16, 705),[10][11] also known as Wu Zhao, Wu Hou, and during the later Tang dynasty as Tian Hou, referred to in English as Empress Consort Wu or by the deprecated term[12] "Empress Wu", was a Chinese sovereign who ruled unofficially as empress consort and empress dowager and later, officially as empress regnant (皇帝) during the brief Zhou dynasty (周, 684-705),[10] which interrupted the Tang dynasty (618–690 & 705–907). Wu was the only Empress regnant of China in more than two millennia.
>the only Empress regnant of China in more than two millennia
TWO FUCKING MILLENNIA LMAO

The playbook of Medieval Chinese history, right? Regale me with all the great female leaders and generals during turbulent eras like The Three Kingdoms or The Five Dynasties when the country was at constant state of war and "male power players" were constantly dying and leaving behind power vacuums. You can't, because they don't fucking exist.

Kill yourself you fucking cuck.
>>
File: mlpol.png (119KB, 1008x434px) Image search: [Google]
mlpol.png
119KB, 1008x434px
>>85384903
A lot of /pol/ used to be bronies as we learned in the merging.
>>
>>85384921
You're talking about some great purge and keep showing me pics so cringeworthy it could be straight from tumblr, you're making it kind of hard for me to take you seriously mate.
>>
>>85384830
do you think that dragons and ice zombies exist?
>>
>>85385109
serious question: are you genuinely dumb or do you keep missing the point just to "win" the argument against muh evil pol?
>>
>>85385177
Im not that guy, but you implied with your last post that you do believe that dragons exist
>>
>>85385310
lol
the question applies to you too
>>
>>85385336
>lol
I'm not part of your retarded discussion but I think you need to get the fuck out
>>
>>85373687
This faggot has no qualms being Cersei's fucktoy though.
>>
>>85385393
>i'm not part of your discussion
?
>>85385109
>>
>>85380111
The UK is a specific case and largely irrelevant throughout the middle ages. They only rose to prominence during the Early Modern when oversea trade became more important.

In continental Europe - where wars had to be fought - the rulers were men.
>>
File: 347985098348.jpg (51KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
347985098348.jpg
51KB, 666x666px
>>85373687
>implying Euron's boipuss won't be lopped off and fed to dragons by end of season
I wouldn't get too attached, anon. There's no way Euron gets a good end.
>>
>>85373687
They aren't even hiding anymore
>>
>>85385399
>implying Cersei would live past giving him a son
>>
>>85380152
High Five, bro. That's what I'm talking about man.
>>
>>85383573
I'm not butthurt by that Reddit-tier insult, m8. You have every right. I just think that what you're saying is retarded.
>>
>>85382486
>He only looked at the faggot part
I was saying that you can say whatever the fuck you want. I don't have to agree with your shitty arguments though. Funny how all pol posters bitch about their right to free speech when they just can't see that no one takes them seriously.
>>
game of cucks lol
>>
>>85373946
Be a use a 15y old trained male could literally kill them with his bare hands.
It doesn't matter how much you like muh strong wyminz. Their roles of power are laughable at best.
>>
File: five-queens.jpg (33KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
five-queens.jpg
33KB, 480x320px
Littlefinger is owned by Sansa, Varys is owned by Daenerys, Jon has no ambitions of his own and is just a slave to the Watch/Realm.
Euron is the only male main character left and it's obvious that a strong female dragon queen will kill him soon.
This show has really gone to shit.
>>
>>85382953
I've wasted 4 years of my life.
>>
File: 1500309051596.jpg (159KB, 846x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1500309051596.jpg
159KB, 846x1280px
>>85383348
just this
>>
>>85373687
Glad I stopped watching after 2 seasons
>>
>>85374204

Fucking A if you're not autistic you need to go into acting
>>
>>85373687
Jesus Christ as if we needed any more proof that the "people" who watch this shit are total fucking retards
>>
>>85388203
>aunt x nephew incest
Truly Targaryans.
>>
>>85377291
Because they are normies. All the merch refers to her as Khaleesi
>>
>>85373738
you know this is a burmese canine connoisseur forum?
/pol/ is this place and this place is /pol
>>
>>85373738
OP is stating exactly whats going on.
>>
>>85381435
>Pacific Island cabinet restoring forum
sensible chuckle webm
>>
>>85383354
/pol/ isn't a circlejerk, it's more like the crusty old sock all the retarded kids jack off into.
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.