[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Game of Thrones completely retarded? First of all, they give

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: ed-sheeran-on-game-of-thrones.jpg (253KB, 650x434px) Image search: [Google]
ed-sheeran-on-game-of-thrones.jpg
253KB, 650x434px
Are Game of Thrones completely retarded? First of all, they give Ed Sheeran so much shit for his role, he deletes his account. They gave Jack Gleeson so much grief as his role as Joffery that he left acting in TV when he was done. Are GoT fans retards who can't separate the actor from the character? (the answer is yes)
>>
>>85354512
I think it has a lot to do with how popular the show is. I'd say the attention the actors get is comparable to what reality show stars like the Jersey Shore cast get.
>>
File: it's a new one.jpg (10KB, 299x340px) Image search: [Google]
it's a new one.jpg
10KB, 299x340px
>>
>>85354663
That was the only part I thought was a bit "haha in your face funny joke" him simply being there wasn't an issue desu.
>>
>>85354512
game of thrones are completely retarded.

I would laugh at you but I would also agree, but what series has ever wholly lived up to its books at least before adopting state liberalism religion
>>
>>85356116

>liberalism religion

Back to /pol/ with you
>>
>>85354512
It's his fault
He's got money, he's well known (to teenage girls and faggots) so why is he forcing himself onto the show?

The guy took someones job for no reason other than narcissism. He didn't need to be there with his pointless, strange and overall bad scene
>>
>>85356116
>state liberalism religion
holy shit you're stupid.
>>
>>85354512
If it's not dany or arya then it's got to go
>>
So I don't actually follow any information about this show half because of spoilers and half because of the fandom but what happened to Sheeran? Did he get a lot of hate or something?
>>
>>85356757
He was awful and just highlighted how bad the show was with even Mormons sperging out
It was unrelated that he removed his twitter, he's a normal guy and has been planning on unplugging for a while>>85356757
>>
>>85354512
Jack Gleeson didn't leave because of that you retarded fuck.
>>
>>85354512

WHO!?
>>
>>85357602
He retired because he's made enough money to live solely on the interest forever
In saying that, most people who watch/watched the show hate him as a person, they see him as Jeoffrey which still isn't as bad as how little anakin was hated and treated as a person by the media and manlets
>>
File: edsheeran.jpg (51KB, 600x591px) Image search: [Google]
edsheeran.jpg
51KB, 600x591px
>>85354512
>>85354663
>>
>>85359430
he quit study philosophy Trinity College
>>
>>85359805
Philosophy isn't a career it's a vanity project, use your brain
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.