[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>looks good >decent action >shit performances >interminably

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: valerian.png (307KB, 655x315px) Image search: [Google]
valerian.png
307KB, 655x315px
>looks good
>decent action
>shit performances
>interminably long
>5-minute burlesque scene out of nowhere
>shallow bad v evil story

I give it a 4/10. What did you guys think?
>>
>>85353829
Why is Hollywood intentionally casting ugly people?
>>
Looks like a shittier version of The Fifth Element to me so I think I'll pass.
>>
Acting was cringey, romance was forced, effects were good.
Why the fuck didn't she just put on her helmet and charge out of where the aliens were holding her?
How was the commander in the wrong for winning a war?
>>
>>85353829
I thought it it was pretty good, mate. The visuals were astounding.
>>
>>85353966
>has to cajole valerian into the obviously moral choice
>marries him 10 minutes later after having zero chemistry for the entire movie
>>
File: 1496508656623.jpg (20KB, 252x252px) Image search: [Google]
1496508656623.jpg
20KB, 252x252px
>>85353890
Because Hollywood, literally. There's a shitload of white hispanic instagram girls there of course and they all look exactly the fucking same from the same wolfish badgirl makeup

I have seen at least 100 cara delevignegnenegngnee clones on and offline.
>>
forgot to mention
>opens the same weekend as Dunkirk

it had no chance desu
hopefully this kills cara though
>>
>>85354202
Dunkirk flopped though.
>>
I enjoyed this movie. Cara kind of looks like that girl in Florida who used texts to convince her boyfriend to kill himself.
>>
>>85354517
It made 100M this weekend worldwide...
>>
>>85353890
>>85354083
Idiots, it's not a Hollywood movie.
>>
>commander has the opportunity to have the bombs detonated anyways, keeping his secret
>orders deathbots to kill everyone instead
>>
File: IMG_4153.gif (358KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4153.gif
358KB, 960x720px
>>
>>85353829
the burlesque scene was no more out of place than any of the other sidetracked adventures they went on and I found the final conflic morally interesting since both sides were right.

and I have to be the only person on the internet with this opinion so whatever, but I loved the two main leads and all of their interactions. Loved the ending with them floating in space, loved the delivery of their lines, and it made the movie for me. SUE ME.
>>
>>85353966
He isn't wrong, but neither are they. thats why its an interesting conflict.
>>
File: Luc Besson.jpg (297KB, 1018x849px) Image search: [Google]
Luc Besson.jpg
297KB, 1018x849px
>>85353829
I hope Cara stops getting roles despite her daddy's jewgold now. She deserves the title of box office poison.
Also
>this is the fag that ruined his own "passion" project
>>
>>85353829
Visually, it's pretty fucking fantastic. The acting leaves a bit to be desired, but I expected something along the lines of Avatar meets The Fifth Element, and that's pretty much what I got. The comedy was spot-on, too.

It got a little overindulgent at times and could have definitely been edited down a bit, but I enjoyed it overall.
>>
>>85353829

>implying I saw it
>>
>>85357418
He's right about the latter point
>>
>>85358035
Only if you're a troglodyte. Vidya is no different from any other medium, they're all 90% shit. just like this movie
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.