[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did they mean by this? >fist fight >le epin basketball

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: peter-vs-flash.png (232KB, 754x573px) Image search: [Google]
peter-vs-flash.png
232KB, 754x573px
What did they mean by this?

>fist fight
>le epin basketball match
>snarky pajeet *queefs* bullying is wrong!
>>
kids don't fight nowadays

they all cyberbully

i go to high schools and pick fights with the cool looking kids and they don't know what to do. they demand my twitter handle and i do a russian leg sweep on them. as they scream for my snapchat name i have their arm in between my legs and you can somewhat hear the cry of "how many followers do you have?" in between their bones snapping

when i was a kid we actually played a game called "bloody knuckles" where you had to punch a wall as hard as you could and the first one to bleed wins. it was retarded but it showed inner strength, kids these days can't do that. if i ask a child to play they refuse, it seems comical or strange to them.
>>
>>85352068
New pasta?
>>
File: 1482120735844.jpg (1MB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1482120735844.jpg
1MB, 1920x1280px
>>85352068
>i go to high schools and pick fights with the cool looking kids and they don't know what to do. they demand my twitter handle and i do a russian leg sweep on them. as they scream for my snapchat name i have their arm in between my legs and you can somewhat hear the cry of "how many followers do you have?" in between their bones snapping
>>
>>85351868
i like the OG and homecoming Peter since they are getting bullied while Amazing Peter was a dick
>>
>>85352068
Can confirm.
>>
>>85352068
heh
>>
>>85352068
>>>i go to high schools and pick fights with the cool looking kids and they don't know what to do. they demand my twitter handle and i do a russian leg sweep on them. as they scream for my snapchat name i have their arm in between my legs and you can somewhat hear the cry of "how many followers do you have?" in between their bones snapping

kek
>>
File: Leg_sweep_fail.webm (181KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Leg_sweep_fail.webm
181KB, 300x300px
>>85352068
>leg sweep
kek
>>
>>85351868
>Pajeet

kys you fucking retarded shit.
>>
File: 1408838236618.png (11KB, 411x387px) Image search: [Google]
1408838236618.png
11KB, 411x387px
Did they even talk directly to each other on homecoming? i just remember a couple of Penis Parker jokes here and there and Peter not even giving a fuck.
>>
>>85352068
That's not bloody knuckles. Bloody knuckles is when you punch each other's fists until one bleeds or says uncle
>>
>>85352516
Poo in loo pls.
>>
>>85354089
that's fag rules

why would you punch someones fist that's just fucking retarded. uncle? uncle who? dumbass bitch
>>
>>85354153
Are you retarded? Or just pretending?
>>
>>85352430
>>85352399
>>85352448
What's with /tv/ and laughing at their own jokes? There's a smug, self-satisfied factor to it that you don't get on the other boards, the vibe you get when you have entire threads dedicated to sucking off their own memes.
>>
>>85352245
Is that shopped?
>>
>>85352619
pls respond
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.