[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was Aiden struggling to hold back laughter during a serious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: gillen.png (333KB, 682x392px) Image search: [Google]
gillen.png
333KB, 682x392px
Why was Aiden struggling to hold back laughter during a serious moment of dialogue?
>>
>>85341255
He's in charge, he gets to do what he wants.
>>
he was laughing at his own joke

>aha, u dont get to bring friends
>ahaha
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>NO FRIENDS 4U MR PAVELL
>>
File: 1492257636458.png (2MB, 1920x2220px) Image search: [Google]
1492257636458.png
2MB, 1920x2220px
>>85341255
It was an inside joke he had with smee. He used to kid around with smee about being a loner. You can see on smee's face that he is the butt of the joke.

It's these little intricate details that makes nolans work kino.
>>
>>85341255
it was a big scene
>>
>>85342116
for you
>>
>>85341255
He was actually baffled at the ludicrous proposition made by masketta man to hand over the individuals that were supposed to be 'captured' by masketta man. CIA isn't supposed to bring 'friends' on the plane as it goes against protocol. The discrepancy between bringing 'friends' on a plane and the severity of capturing an important person like Dr. Pavelheer in order to find one of the greatest terrorists in the world has such a profound effect on the cognitive ability of CIA that he is not able to process it rationally. Rendering him unable to respond in a stern objective manner and has to accompany his explanation of the flight protocol with a grin.
>>
>>85342511
Where did the 'masketta' thing come from?
>>
>Doctor Pavel, mmhm, I'm, heh, I'm CIA!
>get them on board, I'll call it in
>WHO PAID YOUoouuhehheh
>WHO PAID YOU TO GRAB DOCTOR PAVahahaha
>If i pull that off.. nnehheh, will you die?
>you're... you're a big guy
>HAHAHAHA
>>
>>85342569
google masketta man you hothead
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.