[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is this shit? Am I really supposed to believe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: AtomicBlonde-2.jpg (83KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
AtomicBlonde-2.jpg
83KB, 640x360px
What the fuck is this shit?

Am I really supposed to believe that a 40 year old woman with no muscle tone can beat grown men in their physical prime in a fight?
>>
>>85337356
It's not a documentary
>>
>>85337356
Here's what I don't get; why does "strong woman" equal "woman who is physically strong" now? it's just a stupid concept. violence has never been a feminine thing, nor should it be. women are more powerful than men in a way, and that way is emotional manipulation. which, imo, can be much more devastating. two men in a fight will simply beat the shit out of each other, done deal. two women in a fight, the one with more vengeance will nestle herself in the life of her enemy, grow stronger, empower her enemy to see the world, and at her enemy's moment of vulnerability; as she's gazing over the peak of her accomplishments, the woman will gently push her off the cliff and watch her tumble down and lose everything. that's a woman's strength. not violence, not physical strength, their power lies in their wiles, their cunning, their patience. that is how women are strong.

and anyways, why the fuck do women want female role models in the media? how bout you be a fucking mom to your children instead of planting them in front of the TV and letting your kid get skullfucked by consumerist brainfreezd while you suck down mojitos after a long night of extramarital sex? stupid fuck.

/rant
>>
>>85337356
Yes. Have you ever tried to fight with a hard-on?

Nobody can beat Charlize, the power of boners is all she needs.
>>
>>85337649
because it's not the 1950s anymore and women consume just as much media as men and would like to see themselves represented in it too, duhh.

you're fucking stupid and i hope one day you can realize that and overcome it.
>>
File: 1498490388003.gif (1MB, 268x240px) Image search: [Google]
1498490388003.gif
1MB, 268x240px
>>85337356
Don't care I'll only be watching it for Sofia.
>>
>>85337819
Top bait. I actually got mad for a moment after reading this.
>>
>>85337356
you're supposed to jerk off to it until The Layover comes out
>>
>>85337356
A 40 year old trained spy soldier broad would whoop your ass in a fight. Just saying.
>>
>>85338101
I'm not a military trained, musclebound man. There's a reason Rhonda Rousey doesn't fight Floyd Mayweather
>>
>>85337819
>not the 1950s
yeah no shit, it's been even longer since we got a woman in film written half as well as Hildy in pic related because Pedowood is too busy pushing the "GRRLS CAN BEAT BADDIES LIKE DA BEST OF EM" marketing gimmick to add brainless alternagirls like you to the quickly shrinking profit margin so desperately sought after by the profusely sweating film producers watching the entire industry get sacked by internet streaming

wake the fuck up
>>
>>85338172
why are you even getting this rustled over a fucking action movie?
it's not the first movie to do it, and considering the situation with the feminists rn, it's definitely not the last, so why bother?
>>
>>85337356
Maybe not Charlize Theron as the woman nor Buff actors as the men, but it is possible.
>>
meh, I like the cast so I'll probably see it
>>
>>85337649
Underrated post, its just harder to accomplish what you said in a movie but those old 1940s movies used to have many femme fatales who would set up these masterminded manipulations and that idea and genre is pretty much dead except I guess Gone Girl? Though that has violence and gore too.

Korea still makes movies like this I think, basically the Vengeance trilogy is like this, or check out Mother.
>>
>>85338353
thanks for the recs
>>
>>85338308
You're the one getting rustled, I'm just saying this shit is stupid when there are so many movies with people like Hugh Jackman or Dwayne Johnson who work their asses off to have great physiques
>>
>>85337649
Gone Girl is one of the few recent movies to have done the "strong woman" character right to be honest.

Pure, unadulterated social and emotional manipulation. And 100% believable (in the context of a movie of course).

A woman doesn't have to be able to beat up 6ft+ muscle-bound guys in order to seem scary as fuck.
>>
File: 1497322684246.jpg (42KB, 351x450px) Image search: [Google]
1497322684246.jpg
42KB, 351x450px
>>85338331
>Only 5 more days until release date
>>
Hollywood then:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDuma1M09B0

Hollywood now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aieQrj9Yy8s
>>
File: IMG_5607.png (355KB, 800x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5607.png
355KB, 800x350px
Who gives a shit, Theron and Sofia have a sex scene in this, I'll be buying a ticket for sure
>>
File: debbie_harry_2001_01_31.jpg (59KB, 366x600px) Image search: [Google]
debbie_harry_2001_01_31.jpg
59KB, 366x600px
>>85337356
When I first heard about his movie and saw the poster design, I thought this will be a Debbie Harry biopic.
I was so disappointed that its not.
>>
>>85337356
Jesus Christ, it's an action movie you mongoloid. Is it really that hard to suspend your disbelief? Seriously fuck this board
>>
Do you complain when a guy takes on 10 people on at the same time in a fight and wins?
Your problem isn't the fact that it's unrealistic, it's the fact that it's a woman. Get some fucking balls and own your beliefs instead of trying to beat around the bush.
>>
>>85338578
I thought the same thing. I hope they at least used Atomic in the soundtrack, would be a major missed opportunity if not.
>>
How many times do you think people will use "badass" to describe her?
>>
she's more believable than fucking Taraji P Henson sliding around, shooting dudes and throwing them around
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ1Zcv54USA
it's all just exploitation dude, even John Wick is ridiculous
>>
>complaining about realism in a hollywood action movie
?
>>
"I don’t like dirty feet,” Theron admitted. “I don’t like dirty, dry feet. If you want to torture me, tie me in a chair and dirty up my feet and then touch them."
>>
>>85338560
Welp, picked up
>>
Are there enough women with ass kicking fantasies though? Like let's be honest for a minute. The reason we all love James Bond or Jason Bourne or king leonidas is because we watch how badass they are but we also daydream about being that fucking badass. Physically dominating the opponent with finesse. When women do it, it's not just that the strength differences make it unbelievable, it's that the fact that it's a woman takes my self insertion out of the equation.

So my question is basically, do women really get the same way as men? Do enough of them insert themselves into those roles and fantasize about being that badass? It just doesn't seem like an appealing thing for a woman especially considering it's innate that they are less combative and more caring.
>>
>>85338101
>40 year old trained spy soldier broad would whoop your ass
has one ever existed ever in history?
I'm talking a super trained, super skilled woman capable of physically whooping the shit out of a man (who is actually fighting back)?
>>
>>85340726
Women can't self-insert into anything.
>>
>>85339901
>>85340726
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.