[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your boss's favorite film is this pleb garbage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0255.jpg (3MB, 2400x3500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0255.jpg
3MB, 2400x3500px
>tfw your boss's favorite film is this pleb garbage

Should I quit my job?
>>
its in the top 10 films of all time

whats your problem?
>>
>>85331852

It's not very good.
>>
>>85331877
I don't get this meme
>>
>>85331813
That depends.

What's your favorite film?
>>
>>85331928

Then let me explain it to you:

Any halfway creative director would use the premise of a movie about dreams to cut loose and create something surreal and visually inventive, but not Christopher "What if Batman existed in the real world" Nolan. If Inception is any indication all he dreams of is steel, concrete and military installations which, seeing how he's a conservative, isn't entirely unlikely, now that I think of it.

Of course that's just the visuals but what about the actual plot? You know? The utterly generic heist movie plot that only has a dream gimmick to make it stand out more? It would be alright if most of it wasn't stolen from an episode of The Prisoner, only there it was about a man having to outsmart a group of totalitarian goons trying to implant false memories into him so that he'd give up his secrets, rather than portraying these totalitarian goons as the true heroes.

The only thing halfway interesting was the business about diCaprio coming to terms with the death of his wife which he stole from... I wanna say Silent Hill but that's probably giving him too much credit.
>>
>>85331813
Why the fuck would you do that? What are you, 16?
Also, tell him to watch Paprika and tell him that it came before Inception.
>>
>>85332095
>coming to terms with the death of your wife was invented by Silent Hill

You're too retarded to exist. End yourself, you mentally ill cretin.
>>
>>85332220

Listen, Christopher, I already said I'm not gonna give you that much credit, it's probably from something much more well known I'm just too stupid to think of right now.
>>
>>85332095
>Silent Hill

Jesus fucking Christ, OP.
>>
>>85332095
Jesus, there's about a thousand things you missed. Cobb is stuck in the dream world.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.