[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you want to know the difference between a beta male and an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: Imagem40.jpg (140KB, 1094x718px) Image search: [Google]
Imagem40.jpg
140KB, 1094x718px
Do you want to know the difference between a beta male and an alpha male? It is pretty simple:

A beta male is a guy like Dexter who, after becoming single again, gets himself a nanny that is great with his kids and is super hot. And what does he do with her? Nothing, let's her sleep with a nerd that goes to hookers and buys human hands online and the guy that used to fuck his sister and had a grudge against him and stays with her just as her boss

An alphaa male is a guy like Don who, after becoming single again, gets himself a nanny that is great with his kids and is super hot. And what does he do with her? Fucks her right on the spot and demands her to marry him

Hope I helped you with this
>>
>>85330004
Wrong. Dexter is no race traitor, so of course he did not fuck some hispanic slut. She is good for cleaning his apartment and taking care of his blonde, blue-eyed son, but that's it.
>>
And hypothetically what would be the one that raped a homeless women and stabbed her cunt with a pocket knife be?
>>
>DUDE WASPS WORKING IN ADVERTISING ARE EVIL LMAO

good thing the Jews took over all forms of media since the 60s
>>
>And what does he do with her? Fucks her right on the spot and demands her to marry him
And look how well that worked out for him. Ended up giving that Nanny $1 million dollars.
>>
>believing Don is an alpha male

The ammount of people that watched this series while jerking off to Jon Hamm is astonishing.
>>
File: 1479900416615.jpg (110KB, 910x537px) Image search: [Google]
1479900416615.jpg
110KB, 910x537px
>>85330004
>trying to give women harmless fun free of charge is being alpha

says the betas indeed
>>
File: IMG_2476.gif (1MB, 300x228px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2476.gif
1MB, 300x228px
>>85330194
>hispanic
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.