[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I felt nothing from the season 8 trailer and don't care

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Walking-Dead.jpg (129KB, 1200x707px) Image search: [Google]
Walking-Dead.jpg
129KB, 1200x707px
I felt nothing from the season 8 trailer and don't care about this shit anymore. When did you drop Walking Dead?
>>
The Tara episode from last season I think
Absolutely dreadful
>>
when Fear the Nothing Happens came along
>>
then stop making threads about it. negative publicity doesnt exist, its still just publicity.
>>
File: nugga.jpg (131KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
nugga.jpg
131KB, 1280x718px
Dropped it during season 3
Picked it back up again for Negan
Not disappointed desu
>>
File: 1489976686753.png (8KB, 398x293px) Image search: [Google]
1489976686753.png
8KB, 398x293px
>>85326042
My eyes glazed over in season 4, I think. But the finale last year stopped me all together. I just come on here to see what's happened an might watch an episode here or there.
>>
They're certainly milking this whole Negan thing, aren't they?
>>
>>85326042
I'm holding on to the hope that this season will hold a faster pace. They need to stop doing these fucking 1-or-2 character episodes as well.

And also that Rosita dies really quickly and without much passing thought.
>>
>>85326042
you should check out the fear the walking dead trailer. season three actually got good.

the trailer shits on the walking deads trailer. but yea new walking dead trailer sucked
>>
>>85326201
AMC knows the show is losing steam and hopes the ratings and interest will pick up again
>>
>>85326456
Fear the Walking Dead is boring and just rehashes Walking Dead plots. They don't want to spend much money on it which is why they're in middle of nowhere Mexico
>>
>>85326042
>completely bases the things he chooses to watch off their trailers

you sound like a chill dude to hang out with and just switch your brain off with.
>>
File: 1449967284759.png (47KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
1449967284759.png
47KB, 632x852px
aside from the fact that there is nothing else to watch, the only other reason I watch it is to keep up with the /tv/ memes. if i had a job/life/gf I would not be watching TWD. crucify me
>>
The trailer was to show that it is action packed.
>>
>>85326456
Season 3 was pure propaganda.
Portraying libertarians, conservatives and christians as evil, inhospitable racists. Contradictorily promoting nationalism but only for brown people. Pushing forward the idea that no matter how evil/barbaric the acts of brown people, they are justified against whites.
The rich dude in the suit who hates communists is the devil himself (despite the fact that collectivised water).

Oh and they literally quoted Marx
>>
>adults with the same ideology as Lizzie
>everyone takes them seriously
I can't take Fear the Walking Dead seriously
>>
I don't watch the series but I genuinely thought the S8 trailer was one of those fan trailers where they find scenes from different films the actors starred in, cut them together, and pretend they're part of the same film.
>>
>>85326042
Season 3 lol
>>
>>85326042
I stopped watching after that monkey with a katana ruined the show.
>>
>>85327451
just turn off your /pol/ vision and enjoy the show
>>
>>85327590
then (((they))) win
>>
>>85327590
Youd like that wouldnt you Mr Merchant?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.