[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are you guys ignoring the fact that green lantern were confirmed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: gl confirmed.png (288KB, 846x435px) Image search: [Google]
gl confirmed.png
288KB, 846x435px
why are you guys ignoring the fact that green lantern were confirmed to be in this movie?
>they says youll come, let just hope youre not too late
>green lights were reflected on alfreds glasses
inb4 its superman, he wont say that to a dead man that were just resurrected.
>>
>>85324480
plus, steppenwolf said somethin about lanterns and the end of the trailer basically says ALL IN
>>
why would green lantern be in bruce waynes house
its either superman or nightwing/redhood
>>
>>85324690
this.

>>85324480
It's a naked henry, it is confirmed by phtots during production.
>>
It was CIA
>>
>>85324480
If you bright up those frames you can see the the person with Alfred has a red shoulder so it can't been a Green Lantern. Some say it is Shazam but I also think it's incorrect. How would Shazam fit in the already packed story?
Supergirl makes an holographic presence in the trailer too. But in MoS you can deduce thatt she left the spaceship way before those events and she's probably long dead ( maybe she was alive in the so called "Age of Heroes" and helped the Amazons, mankind and Atlanteans fight Darkseid forces before - it would make sense sice Darkseid is rather happy not having do deal with a kryptonian this time around).
Batfamily? Out of the question. It has to be someone with immense power. Not a gymnast.

SO...who do we know that uses a red costume, is actually in the movie for certain, that we know that changes costumes later in the movie, has some unbelieveable travel capabilities and has a standalone movie in the making that deals with time travel and alternate timelines that could most likely tie-in with this movie?

It's the fucking FLASH!! No doubt. Also and besides the previous reasons he knows Batman and Alfred (the way Alfred talks to him it's not a stranger). His powers and time travel portals (?) can/might make the world shake around him (Alfred's whiskey glass). You can argue about the lack of effects (lighting and glowing or whatever) in the shot but they probably were left out on purpose (make it ambigous) and are waiting still for post production.
>>
>>85326146
/thread
But who will play CIA in the DCEU?
>>
>>85324480
So basically superman is gonna get the short end of the stick in this movie
>>
>>85324480
I don't think Alfred is talking to GL here, but I think one of the GL will be in the movie.
>>
>>85326179
You have me convinced.
>>
>>85326203
Bane Hardy.
>>
>>85326253
>There's dozens of us!!
I know it's a long shot having logic in capeshit but it makes sense to me. We'll have to wait and see.
>>
Obviously superman with a brighter suit
>>
>>85326321
>I know it's a long shot having logic in capeshit
Snyder and Goyer increase the odds significantly.
>>
>>85326146
CIA died in BVS, remember? He was disguised as Jimmy Olsen.
>>
>>85326179
So a FUTURE flash??
>>
>>85326380
Maybe? Not certain. "You said you'd come". Maybe the Flash sacrifices himself in the 2nd act and quips something along "I'll be back". But instead of dying he actually travels in time with the speed force for the first time. And manages to travel back in the 3rd act just in time to make a difference. I don't know how that would work.
Maybe he manages to travel in time back to the first war with Darkseid to find out how they defeated him?

My guess is as good as any guess at this point.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.