[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maybe someone here can help. I've been searching all around

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1500046983711.gif (2MB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
1500046983711.gif
2MB, 400x240px
Maybe someone here can help. I've been searching all around endlessly for this song. It's almost impossible to find, but it was such an amazing song, I have to believe that it has to have left an impression on other people like it has on me.

The song is a Cello song, and sounds very somber. I believe it played during the credits of some telenovela that aired at some point between 2004 and 2013. I wish I'd written it down. I don't even know the name of the novella cause I never watched. My grandparents did, and I'd occasionally hear the song...

So Cello, instrumental, very depressing sounding.
>>
How sure are you that it's a cello?
>>
>>85321759
I know this gif is supposed to be cute, but if you know dogs, you can tell it's uncomfortable and is one false move away from biting her face.
>>
There's literally no chance that anyone will be able to identify this with the information you've given op.
>>
>>85321799
Because I love listening to the cello... I'm 99% sure it was.

>>85321919
Some Spanish telenovela addict might... it's a very unique song and most telenovelas don't have credits songs like this.
>>
>>85321800
Incorrect.

You know nothing of dogs chinaman.
>>
No idea, but I'd like to remind everyone of how great the Carnivale soundtrack is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgCMC-DMsNQ
>>
>>85321759
Here it is OP you idiot, look a little fucking harder jesus christ five seconds on google
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQx-H2av1PM
>>
>>85321759
Well, try to identify that tv series. Just look for the most popular of these series or ask your grandparents if they're still alive. Where you as you as the kid in the picture back in 2003??
>>
>>85324624
Bee you tee full

Other guy: go fuck yourself...
>>
>>85321800

Yup. She bares her teeth at him and he drops his ears. If she had leaned in there, he would have nipped her.
>>
>>85321800
>>85323088
The baby is showing her teeth and the dog is just checking her out with worry gesture (ears down for a second). No risk of bitting. If you have a dog, and have had babies, you know dogs assume human babies are allowed everything, thus the risk stress the hell out them. Hell, my dog shakes with nerves when a small child (<2 years old) enters my house.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.