[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>everyone talking about JL (#1 on social medias), Infinity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0070.jpg (107KB, 691x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0070.jpg
107KB, 691x1024px
>everyone talking about JL (#1 on social medias), Infinity War, Aquaman and Thor 3 (#3 on social medias) trailers, some exclusive to Comic Con audiences
>a new Black Panther trailer was also shown at comic con and NO ONE is talking about it at all
>the movie is coming out before Infinity War

Jesus, the movie will bomb harder than Spider-Man, isn't it?
>>
>>85320633
People are talking about the ones that were released online. No one outside of Comic Con has seen this one yet
>>
>>85320633
He's a "literally who" tier super hero. The reason people aren't super hyped for the movie is because they weren't super hyped about the comic.
>>
well my mom, wife and sisters are excited for this, can't seem to see what the big deal is though
>>
>>85320769

Oh, it's a big deal for them, anon. My gf is also excited for this.
>>
>>85320753
>He's a "literally who" tier super hero

yeah. the funny thing is i checked him in the marvel wiki or something and found that he has higher stats vs captain america and wolverine well minus fighting ability, but the rest he's above lol

WE
>>
It's gonna do well because it's a Marvel movie. And honestly, Black Panther was well received in Civil War. If Ant man managed to do well, nothing will stop this film. It also has a really good cast.
>>
>>85320753
He was part of the secret Illuminati, and is constantly recognized as one of the smartest men in the MCU, he looks cool, and was fucking Storm.
>>
>>85321081

Ant-Man didn't do well though, neither did Dr. Steange and Spider-Man. The only recent Marvel movies that did well were Civil War and GotG 2.
>>
>>85321169
meme
>>
>>85321169
:)
>>
>>85320753
>>85320979
t. 2 faggots who literally don't own a single comic book.

Please know what you're talking about before you let such imbecilic shit spew from your cave dwelling mouths.
>>
>>85321169
major autism
Ant-man >budget 142 million USD -box office 519.3 million USD
Doctor stange >budget 165 million USD -box office 677.7 million USD
>>
>>85321114
He's literally who to the rest of the public because as far as I know the only piece of TV media he has ever appeared in was the Avengers EMH cartoon. Thor was also a literally who to everybody when the movie came out.
>>
desu he was the best part of civil war, also his suit is made of vibranium so he's practically invincible and african accents are funny so ill see it
>>
>>85320633
>will
>isn't it?
RIP Grammar
>>
>>85321114
Storm is a Marvel female character, so she's not worth anything.
>>
>Superhero shit
>All follow the same structure
>Each is more boring than the last
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.