[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"We're the same." "Yes, like fire and water."

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: dumb god.jpg (40KB, 844x345px) Image search: [Google]
dumb god.jpg
40KB, 844x345px
https://youtu.be/ue80QwXMRHg?t=2m7s

>We're the same, you and I
> Yes. Hulk like fire. Thor like water.

Why did he agree with him and say they were the same and then say they were fucking opposites?

Is it because Marvel's writing is braindead?
I personally feel like this might be them mocking their own fans because they know they won't even get it. They'll just laugh mindlessly.

I can imagine Feige and the others just sitting and laughing like fucking Dr. Evil and his team at how easy it is to fool their fans.
>>
>>85315398
The joke is that Thor's Fire is no better than water because it's not the raging burning flames that Hulk is into, so he's insulting him.

Kind of like people comparing DC and Marvel films where the former is much less impressive than the latter.
>>
>>85315484

I hope this thread doesn't turn into marvel and dc fights. I wish 4chan would just come together and collectively trash all manner of blockbuster garbage for the shit that it usually is.
>>
>>85315398

> Lost my hammer yesterday
> Then went on a journey of self-discovery

One day journey of self-discovery man I bet we're in for some great character development
>>
>>85315484
>Kind of like people comparing DC and Marvel films where the former is much less impressive than the latter.

lel >>85315398
OP you got rekt, you absolute dunce.
>>
>>85315398

Jesus Christ seeing both those smug-faced hags at 1:33 that are standing next to Goldblum make me wish the world would just end.

And did they HAVE to pick such a punchable face for Valkyrie.She ruined Westworld whenever she was on-screen. I don't care for the blackwashing meme, but this actress is a charisma blackhole.
>>
>>85315922
How'd I get rekt? Are you assuming I'm a Snyderfag? They're all garbage imo
>>
>>85316093
>How'd I get rekt?

Because anon had to break down a joke that a five year old would understand. You based an entire thread on your incompetence.
>>
>>85315398
Why do you care so much?
>>
>>85316034
Just imagine all the sexy fit blonde girls that would have done anything to be cast as Valkyrie, and they gave it to this girl.
>>
>>85315398
That's literally the fucking joke, that Thor thinks they're same, but Hulk keeps wants to be the better one of the two.
>>
>>85316168
You tard. It's a "joke" that should ideally fool no one older than 5 years old into thinking it's actually a joke that makes a lick of sense.

It would work if anything about Hulk's intonation made it clear that he was being sarcastic and saying "oh yeah sure buddy we're the same like water and fire are the same," but you'd have to be imagining any such intonation because nothing about his facial expression animation or tone of voice suggest that.
>>
>>85316355

Jesus Christ, you're proven wrong and now you're just doubling down on your retardation. Just cut your losses buddy.
>>
>>85316350
Good
>>
>>85316352
The only way the water line works is if Hulk's expression or words support it but they don't. I mean you can justify it and defend it if you want, but this is the naimation equivalent of a bad line reading from an actor. This should've been redone.
>>
>>85315398
I have to admit this part made me laugh pretty well

They're really adapting the gotg atmosphere, which is good. But also s tad bit recycling, this exact scene could've played out the exact same way with starlord and drax, I'd prefer this over an uncharismatic Thor and 1 note hulk so it's a leap in the right direction
>>
>>85316539
Yeah the voice acting sounded really bad. I'm hoping it's because it was cut up for the trailer or something, and in context it sounds better.
>>
File: robert II.jpg (91KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
robert II.jpg
91KB, 1024x682px
>>85315398
>whatchu want Thor?
>gimme that Guardians look
>say no more, senpai
>>
>>85316643
Its marvel cosmic look, not exclusive to the Guardians of the Galaxy just because you saw it there first. Retard.
>>
>>85316629
>>85316459

Yeah, fine. I'll concede. The joke makes total sense. Actually, Marvel has the greatest humor in the world can't wait for this film I'm sure it'll be a watershed comedy masterpiece
>>
>>85316773
Why are you quoting my post? I thought the voice acting was garbage and the joke fell flat. Sorry if I didn't convey that sentiment well enough.
>>
>>85316694
>>85316643

He's right. Thor and Dark world didn't have this aesthetic, and when Dark world was almost a blunder they decided to go with a formula that everyone liked aka guardians of the galaxy.
>>
File: 156465879465.jpg (131KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
156465879465.jpg
131KB, 500x333px
>>85315398
>valkyrie is a nigger
>>
>>85316971
The Dark World takes place on Asgard and Earth, Asgard looks the same here as it did there. Visiting other planets in space and meeting another elder of the universe like the Gransmaster would inherently make it look like Guardians of the Galaxy, who met the Collector. Its not rocket science. A movie about Asgard and Earth cant have the cosmic kirby look. Dark World also wasn't a blunder, most audiences liked it and critics deemed it passable.
>>
File: Marvelboxoffice.jpg (686KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Marvelboxoffice.jpg
686KB, 1920x1080px
>>85315805
>getting large number's of people to come together and trash popular things

You do realize that the reason these movies are so popular is because people like them you know
>>
>>85316821
Sorry anon that was a mistake, my bad. Also, I think you're way too civil and good for this board.
>>
>>85315805

wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg
>>
>>85317039
>Dark World also wasn't a blunder
jesus fuck off shill, the movie was an embarrassment
>>
>>85318422
Nice
>>
>>85315398
>2:07
Hotheads confirmed
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.