[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ignorance is bliss. Was Cypher right? Would he really gain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (135KB, 1593x664px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135KB, 1593x664px
>Ignorance is bliss.
Was Cypher right? Would he really gain anything from not having a single memory of his past to enjoy his new life?
>>
Cypher made the right choice.
>>
Yeah the no memory thing bugs me. What is the point, may as well kill yourself.
>>
>live a lavish life in a dreamworld
>live a shit life on a destroyed earth in the real world

hmmm which one to choose
>>
>>85314768
The redpill was just too much for him, he couldn't take it.
>>
>>85314849
True but to cut off any memories at all to the point where you're not even yourself mentally?
What would be the point if you're not really you in the slightest besides your body?
>>
>>85314768
No I'd rather know and see what's going on, even if it's awful, than be trapped in a dream world and not see reality
>>
>>85314918
who cares
>>
holy shit it was Ralphie Ciffaretto the entire time
>>
>>85314982
I care and I know kung fu.
>>
>>85315017
TRINITY WAS A FUCKING WHO-AR
>>
how did no one notice him plugging in to the matrix to have secret traitor meeting with agent smith? don't you need assistance to plug into the matrix?
>>
>>85315747
Switch and Apoc were also traitors but Cypher double crossed them too, they helped him get in that night to negotiate on their behalf but he only wanted to bluepill himself since he hated everyone on board the ship.
>>
>>85314768
If he could have anything he wanted in The Matrix, why did he order his steak raw?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.