[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm rewatching Episode III. Why did Obi-Wan say he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: high ground.jpg (72KB, 1310x816px) Image search: [Google]
high ground.jpg
72KB, 1310x816px
So I'm rewatching Episode III.

Why did Obi-Wan say he has the high ground? He is clearly lower than Anakin.
>>
Obi Wan is standing on solid ground, Anakin is on a moving platform. Obi Wan can just sit there while Anakin has to come to him, and when he does, he'll be on lower ground. Anakin tries to get around this by spinning over Obi Wan, landing in a position of higher ground. But from Obi Wan's point of view he still has the high ground because Anakin hasn't touched the ground yet at all.
>>
>>85314574
First off I am by no means an internet detective but I have thoroughly studied your image and noticed some odd things.

1. look cloesly at obi wans feet and youwill notice they are not oriented the correct way. this indicates that the image may be counterfeit

2. It is clear that obi wan is not staring at anakin from that vantage point. Unless obi wan is autistic he would belooking at anakin in the eye rather than staring at the ground.

3. It took a keen eye but I noticed the obi wans lightsaber is diffferent than anakins. If they indeed had the same crystal in the hilt the blades should be of equal height and width which they are not.

4. After some intense googling I managed to locate a similar picture that shows a much different vantage point of obi wan.

I can only conclude that you moved obi wan on your own to make it seem like he didnt have the high ground
>>
>>85314652
But Anakin keeps sand his boots ("it gets everywhere") so that he's always standing on ground, even when he's jumping.
>>
>>85314826
Are you calling me a liar?
>>
This is the best thread on /tv/ right now
>>
If you're really rewatching it. How do you compare it to The Force Awakens?
>>
In the extended edition he smokes a huge bowl right before he says the line
>>
>>85314961
kek
>>
>>85317615
>it's over Anakin, I'm high on the ground

how the fuck did George get away with that in a kids film?
>>
>>85314652
that makes absolutely no sense. all anakin had to do was jump to a spot that wasn't near obi-wan. then the fight restarts once again
>>
>>85314988
I aint calling you a truther.
>>
>>85314574
obi wan looks photoshopped from here
>>
>>85317891
Josh pls go back to playing your gamesphere
>>
he meant the moral high ground
>>
>>85317795
You're right, but so is the other anon.
That shows what a heap of shit that movie is.
>>
>>85318234
>I'm too good for the likes of you Anakin. If you want to talk to me just talk to the hand. I can't hear you I'm not listening la la la la
>>
>>85317687
Conclusion has been reached Anakin, My altitude is relatively higher than yours
>>
>>85314826
thanks anon
>>
Obi-Wan has mastered the relative high ground technique. A sith, who only deals in absolutes, cannot comprehend it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.