[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

None of us should file alone, you least of all. Frodo? I know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: log_tax.jpg (9KB, 349x144px) Image search: [Google]
log_tax.jpg
9KB, 349x144px
None of us should file alone, you least of all. Frodo? I know you suffer, I see it day by day. Are you sure you do not suffer needlessly? There are other ways, Frodo, other refunds we might take.

>I know what you would say, and it would seem
like wisdom, but for the warning in my heart.

Warning? Against what? We are all afraid, Frodo. But to let that fear drive us to destroy what deductables we have... don't you see? That is madness!

>There is no other way.

I ask only for the deductables to claim my own!
If you would but name me as a beneficiary...

>No!

Why do you recoil? I am no thief.

>You are not yourself.

What chance do you think you have? They will audit you. They will take the refunds. And you will beg for settlement before the end!
>>
I don't remember this scene.
>>
File: dfgh.jpg (3KB, 159x89px) Image search: [Google]
dfgh.jpg
3KB, 159x89px
Do you not know debt when you see it, old man?
>>
>Sean bean meme
>>
File: 1373731029927.png (219KB, 643x319px) Image search: [Google]
1373731029927.png
219KB, 643x319px
The Beacons of Minas Tirith! The Beacons are lit!
Gondor calls for a bailout!
>>
I don't get the tax meme
>>
File: gurgle_gurgle.jpg (21KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
gurgle_gurgle.jpg
21KB, 600x338px
I do not know what precentage is in my portfolio, but I swear to you I will not let the stocks fall, nor our company fail.
Our company, our company.. I would have followed you, my manager... my project leader... my CEO.
Be at peace, vice president.

i cri evry tim ;_;
>>
File: 41arwengriefelrond.jpg (16KB, 800x336px) Image search: [Google]
41arwengriefelrond.jpg
16KB, 800x336px
If the company survives this recession, you will still be bankrupt. If the investigation is defeated and you made primary shareholder and all that you hope for comes true you will still have to taste the bitterness of decreasing profit margins. Whether by the IRS or the slow decay of consumer confidence, your portfolio will empty. And there will be no comfort for you, no comfort to ease the deficit of its passing. It will come to death an image of the splendor of the Fortune 500 in glory undimmed before the breaking of the dollar. But you, my shareholder, you will linger on in non profit and in low investor confidence as nightfall in winter that comes without a star. Here you will dwell bound to your company under the fading trees until all the market is changed and the value of your shares are utterly spent.
>>
>>85312140
le tax xD
>>
>>85312542
Game of Thrones writer gave Tolkien shit because he just said Aragorn ruled "wisely and well," and didn't address his tax policy.

https://youtu.be/5K3H-FjEhkw
>>
>>85314524
le redit xD
>>
A debt collector is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.
>>
File: 1500207212590.jpg (90KB, 526x701px) Image search: [Google]
1500207212590.jpg
90KB, 526x701px
>>85314907
At least Tolkien finished his goddamn books you hack
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.