[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now I'm not saying that if you don't like or haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Now I'm not saying that if you don't like or haven't watched this show you're gay, but you probably enjoy pleasuring other men sexually.
>>
>>85312050
alright, you've convinced me to give it a shot. But if I don't think it's good, I'm going to find you and fuck you in your ass
>>
>>85312050
>If you don't watch every piece of media that jewflix spits out your gay.

You need to go outside once and a while.
>>
Ozark is like the only truly great Netflix original.
>>
>>85312050
OK, so this is me: >>85312100

I just tried to watch this and couldn't get past the first 1.5 minute of high-school tier narration.

This shitty writing/acting/production value and people like you who support such mediocrity are everything that's wrong with this world
>>
>>85312374
Kys
>>
>>85312103
Kys
>>
>>85312050
>this is the best netflix shills can come up with
>>
>>85312050

It's not out yet.
>>
It's okay. Everything about it is okay. Even casted an okay leading man.

Feels like the product of market research than an actual passion for the material.
>>
>>85312623
it's not ok and you must be twelve to think that this level of quality is acceptable
>>
>Jason Bateman

Oh cool I lov-

>In a drama

Dropped
>>
>>85312598
I'm literally watching it right now. Though it might only be out for the 4k package. Though I doubt that Netflix does these types of things.
>>
>>85312728
kys
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.