[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oym RJ4eg5YM Looks like Thor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: 1500770522709.png (677KB, 961x398px) Image search: [Google]
1500770522709.png
677KB, 961x398px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oymRJ4eg5YM
Looks like Thor-Kino is back on the menu
>>
>>85310553
No Thor movie can be good, the curse is real.
>>
And here I was thinking it couldn't get any worse than the previous trailer.
>>
>>85310553
Dude the 80's and Star Wars lmao!!!
>>
On the first movie, Thor lost his hammer and didn't have powers. This movie it looks like they break the hammer, but he still has powers. Why is that?
>>
>>85310750

Thor does not get his powers from the hammer.

Even without it he's almost as strong as the Hulk
>>
>>85310553
mirror?
>>
>>85310553
Oy vey the mouse has gotten it removed
>>
mirrow?
>>
>>85310873
>quick, remove that shit!
>>
>>85310826
He gets fuckin' knocked unconcious by an SUV and can't escape bindings on a hospital bed. Maybe in the comics, but MCU Thor is a confirmed punk bitch without the power of... whoever the fuck created the hammer.
>>
>>85310826
I haven't seen the fisrt movie since it came out. So he lost his powers cause his dad banished him?
>>
File: Untitled.png (192KB, 391x323px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
192KB, 391x323px
i dont usually complain about CG but this is pretty bad
>>
>>85310905
he was depowered then by odin you fucking nonce
>>
>>85310989
Oh, ok. So why even have Mjolnir? Who made it and what does it do? They place such a huge emphasis on it, moreso in Age of Ultron than anything it seems. Is it just a symbol of power?
Personally, it looks downright goofy.
>>
anyone got a mirror?
>>
>>85310979

That looks good, honestly.
>>
>>85311211
>>85310891
>>85310852
v=EyPJ4vUn7QA
>>
Let's consider the following:

The movie is devoid of almost everything related to Thor. We only have a few main characters.

It is CGI heavy, and it looks like complete ass

The look and feel are identical to Guardians of the Galaxy. They're not even trying to hide that fact.

The movie has too many villains and subplots from the get-go.

The director has no brain.

This movie will be absolute dogshit and people will love it. My only hope is that it will suffer an even bigger drop than Spiderman, which seems to be the only good Marvel movie on this year.
>>
File: 1487696275106.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487696275106.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>85310979
Looks fine you bitch
>>
>>85310905
In the mythology, it was created by two dwarfs and gifted to Thor.
>>
Couldn't understand shit but the trailer was much better than Justice Leagues. Nice soundtrack in the back too
>>
>>85311338
>this denial
>>
>>85310979
most likely unfinished cg rendering with youtube video compression might not be the best place to start complaining
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV_Cagi25O8
based music
>>
>>85311393
>THIS denial
>>
>>85311432
Hotline Miami made a better use of that song than this shit
>>
>>85311393
Sup DCuck
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (381KB, 1920x799px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
381KB, 1920x799px
Taika Waititi? More like Taika Wowkino.
>>
>>85311283

Now this is shitposting. It has Thor, Loki, Hela, Asgard. No doubt Anthony Hopkins showed up for his paycheck. And the movie is fucking Ragnarok. The first trailer showed Hela engulfing Asgard in flames with a sword, which will presumably be the sword of Surt, the Fire Giant. I am basing this off my understanding of actual Norse mythology and not comic books though. Still, sounds all Thor related.

Yes CGI, yes Guardians.

"too many villains and subplots" can be well balanced.

What beef do you have with the director?

You think Spider-Flop is a good Marvel movie? Marvel hasn't done a good movie since Winter Soldier. Civil War was an almost though.
>>
>>85311185
originally in the comics odin depowered thor and sent him to earth as a human named don blake. eventually don found the hammer and turned into thor. if he was away from the hammer for more than 60 seconds he turns back into don
>>
>>85311283
>spider-man homecoming is better than gotg2
>>
>>85311807
Yeah, it has those characters as I stated. The movie is called Ragnarok based on absolutely nothing, as most of the elements seem to borrow from Planet Hulk and yet another retarded story with Thor on earth.

Marvel cannot balance too many villains and subplots. If anything, it's well known that it can't.

The director is literally inserting old memes to the movie.

Spliderflop is objectively a good movie. And it will be better than this retarded dogshit
>>
>>85310553
no betaraybill no ragnorak
>>
>>85312033

You said:

>The movie is devoid of almost everything related to Thor. We have only a few main characters.

You didn't really specify which. And there are a lot of fucking shots of Asgard. So I'd imagine this is going to be Asgard heavy. There is Planet Hulk stuff but it looks like he gets BTFO'd by Hela on Earth (which is a short bit compared to the rest of what this and the other trailer showcase), and goes off to intergalactic Thor shit.

The movie is called Ragnarok because Hela is attacking Asgard with Surt's sword. Pretty sure that big fire thing in the end of the trailer is a fire giant, probably Surt himself.

Not to the mention the giant fucking wolf which is also a big deal in the Ragnarok myth. So a lot of Ragnarok shit.

There's Hela as a villain, Loki playing the double role again, and then whoever the hell Jeff Goldbloom is who will probably become irrelevant after they leave the Planet Hulk planet. I don't see how that's too many villains or sideplots.

You're getting hung up on one thing in the movie and ignoring everything positive he does bring. I'd honestly be ready to go see it in theaters if Spider-Man hadn't been so disappointing to me. I don't trust anything Feige touches anymore. Only Marvel movie I'm really looking forward to is Black Panther now because I can't imagine based Coogler going wrong.

Spider-Man Homecoming was alright. But that's all. Just alright. Okay. Fair. It was well made, but lacked a heart and really felt like you had three different writing teams on it with three different ideas about what the movie should be. Saving grace was Michael Keaton's Vulture, which is funny given that in many respects the set up for Keaton's Vulture takes pages out of DC's book.

Your assessment doesn't make any sense to me. I don't think this will be kino or any dumb shit that people here say. Just okay. On the level with Spider-Man and Guardians 2 is what I expect again.
>>
Loki is one of the worst characters in the MCU. Why do normies like him so much????
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.