[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /tv/ think of 360/interactive VR stuff? I fell for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: vr.jpg (5KB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
vr.jpg
5KB, 250x140px
What does /tv/ think of 360/interactive VR stuff? I fell for the Oculus meme and it's surprisingly nice. Even watching regular films in Virtual Desktop adds a nice feeling of presence. I just finished a rewatch of The Handmaiden in VR and really enjoyed.

Any kino that I'm missing? I've found some fun music videos but not much beyond that.

I
>>
>>85309183
>Even watching regular films in Virtual Desktop adds a nice feeling of presence
How much do they pay per month?
>>
>>85309183
Do you get dental?
Its important to me, plox.
>>
>>85309183
wait. they're charging $400 for that piece of shit?
>>
>>85309183
Have they sorted out the headaches yet?
>>
>>85310546
The only person that I know who tried to fix the issue of headaches while playing VR among other things killed himself back in 1945 so you're out of luck
>>
>>85310884
That has always been the problem with VR, you can't use it for too long. Also there's no standard headset mapping yet (that actually works well).
>>
>>85311074
The layer display it's the important thing here, cause eventually they will device the holoroom and we'll stop putting screens two inches from our faces.
>>
>>85311074
>That has always been the problem with VR
Considering that I don't think you understood my joke I'll explain it.
Headaches while playing VR are not a VR problem they are personal problem, if you get a headache while playing this gen of VR you will with next and any other VR that uses googles like this.
I would say you're going to miss out on VR but considering the quality of current VR you're only going to miss out on spending money on dumb shit
>>
>>85310546

is the dizziness the worst part or having a hot thing strapped to your head
>>
>>85311205
not him but the dizziness
VR is like montion sickness except worse
>>
>>85309183
> obvious cuckerburg kike shill

get the FUCK back to fb. nobody wants your eyerape head mounted device.
>>
>>85311164
>headaches while playing VR are not a VR problem they are personal problem
I don't think you understand the problem. A significant percentage of people experience discomfort after using it for a while. That translates to a problem because when people (even a small percentage) get physical symptoms it gives the product a crappy reputation, and it sort of has.

>but considering the quality of current VR you're only going to miss out on spending money on dumb shit
To me its just a shame that it has such problems

>>85311205
>a hot thing strapped to your head
quicker fatigue too
>>
For 400 bucks this is a fucking steal. I like watching double barrel blowjob vids on VR.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.