[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Justice League be able to create something a hype as this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: kino assembles.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kino assembles.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
Will Justice League be able to create something a hype as this? Will get close to the Avenger's box office or even pass it?
>>
No anon. The only DCEU thing I'm hyped for is Flashpoint to reboot this shitfire.
>>
File: marvel always wins.png (585KB, 891x980px) Image search: [Google]
marvel always wins.png
585KB, 891x980px
>>85308233
I'll be surprised if it passes 1 billion.
Predict it's RT score. I'm going with 40%
>>
>>85308233
No, because they didn't take the time to introduce each character accordingly.
>>
>>85308233
>that
>hype
>>
I like how these movies are supposed to take place in New York City, but all of the fighting is centralized like one street block, and they're always grouped up.
>>
>>85308447
This. Marvel had an Iron Man movie, a Hulk movie (kinda), a Captain America movie, and a Thor movie before making a movie with -- you guessed it -- Iron Man, Hulk, Captain America, and Thor. We got a feel for the characters/actors and how they would act in this universe before seeing them all grouped together. DC made 1 (one) movie reintroducing Superman before tossing in Batman and Wonder Woman. They sorta reintroduced Batman and got us familiar with Batfleck, but Wonder Woman was just there.

It should've gone:
-Phase 1-
Man of Steel
Batman
Wonder Woman
BvS

-Phase 2-
Aquaman
Flash
Justice League
>>
>>85308447
The Trinity has already gotten a lot of screen time and the others are getting a lot in Justice League. Sadly it's obvious you grew up on Marvel movies instead of Timm's JL and X-Men.
>>
>>85308642
Wrong. BvS should have been saved for after the first justice league movie, maybe after the second one.

Honestly it should have been one of the last movies they did, after the relationships between batman and superman have been well established for many movies
>>
File: 1492128591914.jpg (36KB, 640x586px) Image search: [Google]
1492128591914.jpg
36KB, 640x586px
>>85308830
I disagree simply because that's what Marvel did which, go figure, is the correct way to do it. They established how Iron Man and Captain America felt about one another upon meeting and built the tension throughout several movies, until it came to a head in Civil War.
>>
>>85308642
Lol, Marvels are just Far the more Epic at World-Builders. Dc - Are you even Trying, lol? Leave it to the Pros, Kids! Phase 1... Phase 2... Phase EPIC! DC just a Bunch've Hacks. Makes me Laugh when Marvels is just So much Better. Lol. Characters... Themes... Cinemotographics... Simply Epic from Marvels... From DC? Lol... Just lol...
>>
>>85308342

Left one of those off there anon
>>
File: 1500476700998.png (102KB, 439x281px) Image search: [Google]
1500476700998.png
102KB, 439x281px
>>85308972
Kill yourself, falseflagging faggot
>>
>>85308642

Yeah! Like how the X-Men had the Cyclops solo, Wolverine solo, the Professor X solo, the Storm solo, and THEN the X-Men team up.

That's the only way to do superhero team up movies.

My favorite movie Marvel's done was the solo Groot movie though
>>
File: 1500676215714.png (58KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1500676215714.png
58KB, 625x626px
>>85309052
>X-Men and GotG started as solo entities that became teams well into their careers
>>
>>85308233
I fucking hate capeshit so much
>>
>>85309032
I would kill myself, to be honest, but I'm scared I might go to Hell, where comic book movies are even more common, and retarded faggots talk about these insipid shitshows for children with even more enthusiasm.
>>
>>85309099

And yet that's now how the movies worked.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.