[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else feel nothing but sadness while watching the new Justice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: SnyderMan.jpg (151KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
SnyderMan.jpg
151KB, 1200x630px
Anyone else feel nothing but sadness while watching the new Justice League trailer due to all the damage that's already been done in the DCEU?

Surely I can't be the only one feeling this way
>>
>justice league
>trailers
>>
File: images (17).jpg (13KB, 400x206px) Image search: [Google]
images (17).jpg
13KB, 400x206px
>>85305137
>>
>>85305137
I enjoyed Man of Steel.

Was hyped for the future of the DCEU after that..

then BvS came.. then Suicide Squad came.. then Wonder Woman came..

all that shit casting, shit writing, shit directing..

first JL trailer was okay, if you cut out gal gadot out. now memeboy has directed a lot of scenes. there is no hope left.
>>
>>85305137

No. that's just you
>>
>>85305137
>>85305256
I'm on my phone and drunk. Can someone make a new thread with an image of Snyder and a simple 'F' as the text

MoS and BvS are simply brilliant. JL looks like pure ass.
>>
I'm sad because that trailer feels nothing like a Snyder movie.
>>
File: special eyes.png (194KB, 349x365px) Image search: [Google]
special eyes.png
194KB, 349x365px
I agree
>>
>>85305137
I thought Wonder Woman was great and I really like Affleck as Bats. It's Cavill's portrayal of Superman that I don't care for.
>>
It is sad that they are Still trying to be Marvel
These characters deserve So much better. It does upset me more than I want to admit to see Batman and Superman getting rushed and shoved aimlessly around their movies.
DC should stop this, focus on their animated stuff, which ofter is better than the "dcu" and wait for Infinity War to finish. Then booting it back up
or something
at least Supergirl is like, the prettiest girl on tv atm
so
thats something i guess
>>
>>85305137
You are taking hits for the greater good
>>
>>85305137
Not at all. i have faith in Snyder he hasn't made a bad movie, and he hasn't let me down yet.
i don't care if paid off critics and shills don't like it.
>>
>>85305137
>falseflagging this hard
Hope you get paid.
>>
>>85305137

It looks pretty bad. Like, I'll rent it, sure, but the CG is awful, the dialogue is awful, and I hate that they're focusing on Wonder Woman...
>>
>>85305469
Gentle reminder that Warner Bros. owns Rotten Tomatoes.
>>
>>85305521
doesn't mean the critics themselves can't be bought, dumbfuck
>>
>>85305518
Given the wild success of her movie, they'd be stupid not to focus on Wonder Woman in the trailers.
>>
>>85305469
>he hasn't made a bad movie

Look...I get you want to defend DC with all your heart, but come on. Come the fuck on.
>>
>>85305469
>He hasn't made a bad movie
Kek are you high? He's only made like one actually good one
>>
>>85305579
Name one bad movie he's made. i'll wait.
>>
>>85305564
Which is disgusting and really unfortunate.
>>
>>85305603
All of them.
>>
>>85305609
Why? It was a good superhero movie. Gadot has completely proven herself as far as I'm concerned. Cavill is the one who has yet to find his footing even after two movies.
>>
>>85305649
Check out BvS or MoS he's elevated the capeshit genre.
>>
>>85305658
>Cavill is the one who has yet to find his footing even after two movies.

Which is Snyder's fault. I have no problem with his casting, but Steel and BvS were abysmal movies.
>>
>>85305603
Sucker Punch was pretty fucking awful.
>>
File: patrician ranks.png (33KB, 724x338px) Image search: [Google]
patrician ranks.png
33KB, 724x338px
>>85305603
All of them, child of /v/
>>
>>85305682
>steel and bvs were abysmal movies
sup reddit
>>
>>85305564
>wild success

It made less than BvS. But that movies a failure right?
>>
>>85305846
Do you take medicines to keep ignoring reality this hard?
>>
>>85305888
>what is budget
>>
>>85305678
>he's elevated shit
>>
>>85305888
It was certainly a financial success but you can't deny that Wonder Woman exceeded expectations.
>>
>>85306117

When your expectations are diarrhea and you get a solid turd, you're not doing any better.
>>
>tfw we will never see James Cameron's Aquaman
>>
>>85305332

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic, but boy do I hate the suits that decided that dark and gritty was the way to go with fucking DC of all things.

They should've gone with the New Frontier style. Good, old fashioned heroes battling villains. That's the one big thing DC has over Marvel, comics-wise.
>>
>>85305603
Good
>Watchmen
>Dawn of the Dead
Mediocre
>Guardians
>Man of Steel
>300
Shit
BvS
Sucker Punch
>>
>>85306318

BvS was great.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.