[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you go to the theaters alone? Is it strange? I've never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Slider-CC-Queensway-2.jpg (60KB, 554x334px) Image search: [Google]
Slider-CC-Queensway-2.jpg
60KB, 554x334px
Do you go to the theaters alone? Is it strange? I've never been to one before but wanted to go see Dunkirk because apparently it needs to be seen in 70mm imax.
>>
>>85297321
I have not been to one since 2003 (before smart phones came out) So I cannot imagine how fucking bad it is with everyone on their fucking phones.

I would literally get into a fight 10 min into the movie.
>>
Omfg anon. If you wanna go then go. Nobody gives a shit. Just don't go to a children's movie by yourself.
>>
File: awildpepehasappeared.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
awildpepehasappeared.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
>he doesnt get piss drunk and sneaks in some flask and spikes his soda and enjoys the shit out of some movie
>>
>>85297363
>i have no idea what the modern experience is like but im sure its awful
lol
>>
File: 1466214653140.png (43KB, 440x512px)
1466214653140.png
43KB, 440x512px
>>85297467
>do this every week at the kinoplex
>piss in an empty cup I get in the lobby
>poor the piss on the floor so some dumb wagie has to clean it up
>>
>>85297321
I never did until I was like 23 but now I go every now and then. No one gives a shit and watching a movie is pretty solitary anyway. I wouldn't go alone on a Friday or Saturday night though

>>85297363
It's really not that bad but I'm sure it differs from area to area. I used to be pretty autistic about it and would get annoyed by people and their phones but desu nowadays as long as the brightness is all the way down low it's really not that obtrusive
>>
>>85297363

In Norway, you will be kicked out of the movie theater if you use your phone too much. It is considered very rude and people will tell you to fuck off if you do anything more than a quick glance.
>>
>>85297467

>go to every capeshit movie with GF
>sneak in each our flask with dark rum
>buy cola
>spike with rum
>free refills
>enjoy the shit out of every film
>go to a bar after and discuss the movie over cocktails
>go home and fuck
>>
just go to a matinee if you feel weird about being alone

half the theater will be other alone people there with you
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.