[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Everett Ross: [to the imprisoned Zemo] Meals at eight and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

>Everett Ross: [to the imprisoned Zemo] Meals at eight and five, toilet privileges twice a day. Raise your voice? Zap. Touch the glass? Zap. You step out of line, you deal with me. Please, step out of line. [grins] So how does it feel? To spend all that time, all that effort, and to see it fail so spectacularly?
>Helmut Zemo: Did it?

How do people have so much trouble understanding such a simple line? Everyone seems to think it's hinting at some deep plan beyond this film but it is so obviously referring to the fact that the Avengers are divided. Like, I do not know how they could possibly make it any more clear. It's like, how do you think so hard about a line without actually thinking about it at all?
>>
>>85296329
>I hold the Avengers responsible for killing my family.
>I know! I'll spend a year and kill a bunch of people to "divide them."
>they're friends by the end of the movie, just on opposite sides of the law.

This is what passes for a villain?
>>
>>85296619
BUY MORE MERCHANDISE MARVEL JUST NEED MORE MONEY TO HIRE BETTER WRITERS, IF THEY HAVE MORE MONEY THE MOVIES WILL BE BETTER
>>
>>85296619
But they aren't friends by the end of the movie, you complete and utter moron.
>>
>>85296742
>"here's a phone Tony, call me if there's an emergency XD"
>Tony smirks and lies to Ross about Caps location

Yeah, not "friends"
>>
>>85296847
He didn't say XD, why the fuck are you misquoting the film?
>>
>>85296329

Why is he called Zemo if he doesn't look, act or talk like Zemo in the comics?
>>
>>85297786
Because marvel for some reason refuses to make their movies resembles anything from the comics
>>
>>85297847
That's not true, Big Hero 6 is much less faithful to the comics.
>>
>>85298013
That's good, because the comics were shit
>>
>>85298039
Why's that?
>>
>>85296847
The Avengers are now under government control and the ones who aren't are forced to live on the run. That's a win for Zemo no matter how you slice it.
>>
Finding Zemo.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.