[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have been telling you people for WEEKS now that this was going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: images (1).jpg (58KB, 534x801px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
58KB, 534x801px
I have been telling you people for WEEKS now that this was going to be a bad movie. Well guess who was right? Me. The only thing I find surprising are that critics are giving it bad ratings, considering the film's trailers were filled to the brim with "woman are strong" quips. I guess it really must be THAT bad.
>>
I think you need to go outside more.
>>
>>85292534
Sorry your movie is SHIT Besson.
>>
I can't be the only one that can just "tell" when a movies is going to be bad, right?

Everything about this movie: the costumes, character design, actors, and story tell me everything I need to know to avoid it.

Which sucks because Besson can be pretty good. The Big Blue is still one of the most beautiful movies imo
>>
>>85292504
everyone knew it was gonna be shit
apparently they rewrote Cara's role after they realised that she literally couldn't act
>>
File: four_stars.jpg (273KB, 1179x671px) Image search: [Google]
four_stars.jpg
273KB, 1179x671px
>>85292504

You lying faggot.
>>
>>85292622
The movie is great but it's ruined by terrible casting
No matter how good it is the main characters just ruin it
>>
Luc Besson, welcome to Director Jail.
dont be expecting any $150 million budgets anytime soon.
>>
>>85292873
Roger Ebert is a fucking hack, Who is giving them such a high rating due to their "strong female lead" everyone else is tearing the film apart.
>>
>>85292928
>Paul Feig and Luc Besson chilling out in director jail together
>Out of the shadows crawls Josh Trank
>"...I used to be like you once..."
>>
>>85292928
Was that the budget of this shit fest?
>>
>>85292504
i've been seeing shitposters dumping on this film every day for the past week. each time i see a new shitpost, i'm more determined to go see it more than once. maybe three or four times. even if it isn't any good, i'm going to pay to see it at least three times, just to shit your game up.
>>
File: download.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>85293103
>inplying Bay isn't there too after T5 flopped
>>
>>85293262
Oh great. So now it will have made $16,000,034 of its $150,000,000 budget. You really showed me.
>>
File: IMG_6346.jpg (227KB, 494x954px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6346.jpg
227KB, 494x954px
This movie wasn't paid for by one of the six Giants with critics in their pockets so of course they give it bad ratings. They only give good ratings when they get paid for it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.