[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That annoying Tumblr tulpa with frizzy hair isn't really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

That annoying Tumblr tulpa with frizzy hair isn't really the movie equivalent of Mary Jane, is she? I don't care if her initials are "MJ," she's not even named Mary Jane and she looks and acts nothing like MJ. Her name is even stated as "Michelle" in the movie.

Apparently they are really pushing the idea that this version of Peter is a chocolate chaser, and the only way to believably do it was to make sure that every teenage girl in the movie is black (ironic since the girl playing Liz is like 30 while all the other teen characterss are played by actual teenagers). Either they are hedging their bets by not naming the character Mary Jane Watson and it might end up just being a "Oh I knew an MJ back in high school" joke if they end up with a different actress later, or this is some Dark Knight Rises "Robin"-tier lazy namedropping.
>>
Idk man, why would they have two MJs?
>>
>>85287644
Gwen Stacy is the only GF that matters in the Spiderman ethos.
>>
File: 1498698653800.png (12KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1498698653800.png
12KB, 640x640px
>>85287695
As if that matters, MJ has always been the most popular girlfriend for Perer. Sorry but these are the facts kid.
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (145KB, 1476x777px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
145KB, 1476x777px
>>85287644
I lost my virginity to a girl like Michelle. Minority bitches are always craving BWC, especially if they're SJW feminists. They're all heavily into raceplay and I'm convinced the only people actually upset over this are fat white roasties.
>>
>>85287753
I'm OP, I'm a minority and I don't like Liberal Bullshit like this. Every other MCU movie made some form of an attempt to stick to the comics, so why the fuck bring in the propaganda now? They should know that people don't want this shit. Are they trying to end the MCU early or what?
>>
>>85287695
I have always hated Gwen Stacey, even if she's blonde and MJ is ginger.
>>
>>85287887
I'm white and I want this shit. Your women belong to us.
>>
>>85288401
Take em, cause we want yours. I hate seeing this bullshit "Strong black Women" narrative, they're all entitled cunts with no real personalities. I grew up in the hood and I've had enough of this shit.
>>
File: notmymj.png (87KB, 720x776px) Image search: [Google]
notmymj.png
87KB, 720x776px
>>85287644
>>
>>85288694
she is not actually mary jane you fuck and this design gives people autism
>>
File: notmyflash.png (84KB, 720x776px) Image search: [Google]
notmyflash.png
84KB, 720x776px
>>85288722
Retconning after release don't count ma nigga
>>
>>85287887

I'm also not white and agree with you. Fuck this diversity propaganda. I was still able to relate to Peter despite not being the same skin color in the other older spidey films. If people honestly can't enjoy a film because they have to have people of their same race to relate to then they're obviously fucking retarded.
>>
>>85288722
Of course she is, or are you suggesting they'll whip out a redhead ALSO called MJ in Spooderman's next movie? Maybe Gwen Stacy?

Michelle Jones is MJ is the replacement for Mary Jane. Point to anything that suggests otherwise.
>>
File: 1485691157547.jpg (1007KB, 2452x2839px) Image search: [Google]
1485691157547.jpg
1007KB, 2452x2839px
>>85288524
>>85289507
kek
>>
>>85289507
That's not going to make us like you anymore. We still want you out of our country.
>>
>>85289777

faggot role player is obvious
>>
>>85288524
What "hood"? Just curious
>>
>>85289759

>pics of non whites who hate other non whites
Yeah this is nothing new.
>>
>>85290354
It's time for you to leave.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.