[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>O.J. Simpson was considered for the role of the Terminator,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: oj13.jpg (89KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
oj13.jpg
89KB, 500x625px
>O.J. Simpson was considered for the role of the Terminator, but James Cameron feared he was "too nice" to be taken seriously as a cold-blooded
killer.
>>
OJ BE LIKE: "I'M NOT BLACK, I'M OJ"
>>
>>85287207
>killer.
What did he mean by this?
>>
I think my first recollection of how retarded most people are came from this trial.

My teacher brought the TV into our class in 5th grade to watch them read it, and when they said not guilty I was expecting everyone to be like 'wtf? Well...I guess thats what money gets you.."

but everyone cheered. Everyone was happy he got off and they all thought he was framed by some ebil wacist pig. My class was entirely white and there was 1 black person in my entire town growing up.
>>
File: 1466285665111.png (1016KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466285665111.png
1016KB, 1280x720px
>>85287207
How do I become as charismatic as The Juice?
>>
>>85287260
There is no proof that he did it though.
>>
>>85287226

okay.
>>
>>85287207
What's your point faggot?
>>
>>85287226
OK
>>
>>85287339
I didn't know the Juice posted on here, explains why he knew the Two Scoops meme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vqn5lH6BCA
>>
>>85287260

OJ was probably more with whites than he was with blacks before the murders.
>>
>>85287260
I watched the verdict in my 5th grade class too (84' bro?). But everyone thought he was guilty. We even joked about it with our teacher during the trial. Where are you from that people thought he was innocent? I was in south Florida. Lots of late night shows were making fun of his obvious guilt and I assumed all white people thought he was guilty
>>
>>85287532
Can confirm this. When he played for buffalo he would come to my hometown (very small town on the niagara river)to get away from people and play pinball and drink. My town is 98%white, Everyone just left him alone in our town.
>>
>>85287458
Where is the proof? Can you point it out to me?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.