[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Do you see the woman in the window?...I want you to see that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: TaxiDriver_172Pyxurz.jpg (122KB, 1600x871px) Image search: [Google]
TaxiDriver_172Pyxurz.jpg
122KB, 1600x871px
>Do you see the woman in the window?...I want you to see that woman, because that's my wife. That's not my apartment. That's not my apartment. You know who lives there? Huh? I mean, you wouldn't know who lives there - I'm just saying, but you know who lives there? Huh? A nigger lives there. How do ya like that? And I'm gonna, I'm gonna kill him...What do you think of that? Hmm? I said 'What do you think of that?' Don't answer. You don't have to answer everything. I'm gonna kill her. I'm gonna kill her with a .44 Magnum pistol. A .44 Magnum pistol. I'm gonna kill her with that gun. Did you ever see what a .44 Magnum pistol can do to a woman's face? I mean it will fuckin' destroy it. Just blow her right apart. That's what it will do to her face. Now, did you ever see what it can do to a woman's pussy? That you should see. That you should see what a .44 Magnum's gonna do to a woman's pussy you should see. I know, I know you must think that I'm, you know, you must think I'm pretty sick or somethin', you know, you must think I'm pretty sick. Right? You must think I'm pretty sick? Hmm? Right? I'll betcha, I'll betcha you really think I'm sick right? You think I'm sick? You think I'm sick? You don't have to answer that. I'm payin' for the ride. You don't have to answer that.
>>
>>85284517
Know it's director playing character? But was the guy just venting his anger a bit or do you think he went ahead with it?
>>
amazing that scorsese was so poor at the time that he had to have deniro drive him home in the movie set taxi
>>
why do the jews keep pushing this shit?

this never use to happen in the past
>>
This thread and posts again?

Some life you have. Wew
>>
>>85285173
>Taxi Driver is a 1976 American vigilante film
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-07-22-12h43m46s676.png (3MB, 1920x1058px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-07-22-12h43m46s676.png
3MB, 1920x1058px
Why is Scorsese in this scene?
>>
>>85284517
does this imply it's not the first time since he already knows what a .44 magnum is going to do to it or is just inferring it from his gun knowledge?
>>
>>85285149

How old he was when he made Taxi Driver?
>>
>>85285397
>>85284517
DAMN
SCORSESE LOOKED LIKE THAT?
>>
>>85284517
He's lucky to have his wife BLACKED
>>
>>85285173
This is a film from almost half a century ago directed by an Italian gentile.
>>
>>85285149
Scorsese was a cuck. Probably still is, if not even worse now.
>>
File: taxidriver.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
taxidriver.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>85284517
One of the few films that captured the madness of isolation well enough.
>>
>>85284517
He reminds me of Oscar Isaac there
>>
This is like my dads favourite movie. My dads an autist loner. I think it's like, self-insert for him.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.