[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember the early days of Dexter, when La Guerta wanted Dexter's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: LaGuertaFace.jpg (16KB, 250x314px) Image search: [Google]
LaGuertaFace.jpg
16KB, 250x314px
Remember the early days of Dexter, when La Guerta wanted Dexter's Big Dark Passenger inside of her?
>>
You mean the first 2 episodes?
>>
>>85282440
Kek'd at big dark passenger
>>
Remember when she was on Oz?
>>
>>85282440
>Remember the early days of Dexter, when La Guerta wanted Dexter's Big Dark Passenger inside of her?
not sure what you mean by that
>>
>>85282440
>lmao im a lumberjack now

Worst ending ever?
>>
>>85282648
Yes unquestionably.
>>
>>85282473
Yeah, but that made her crusade on Season 7 specially strange
>>
>>85282648
Maybe that's what they were going for. The worst ending of all time means that the show keeps getting mentioned
>>
>>85282494
Yup
>>
She finds out that Dexter is a killer and gets killed by his brother in the first book
>>
>>85282769
No it didnt this stupid show never gave a fuck about continuity
>>
Remember when LaGuerta found pretty convincing proof that both Deb and Dexter were in a conspiracy to cover up at least 3 murders by committing arson at least one of which was definitely dexter but she tells no one except Deb and Dexter before agreeing to meet them both with all of the copies of evidence in an abandoned storage container on the docks?
>>
remember when La Guerta gave the best blow jobs in Miami?
>>
>>85283977
remember when she uses her feminine beauty to cuck her boss so she can destroy her relationship with the boyfriend which consequently leads her to be the new boss
>>
File: Angel&LaGuertaAtBeach4.jpg (59KB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
Angel&LaGuertaAtBeach4.jpg
59KB, 400x226px
Anhel
>>
>>85284161
>they marry
>waste all that time on this plot
>divorce off screen
>>
File: lumen.png (337KB, 560x327px) Image search: [Google]
lumen.png
337KB, 560x327px
Don't mind me, just ruining the show forever

...sad part is the seasons afterwards were even worse than rape season.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.