[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain what did they mean when the admiral talked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Capture.jpg (27KB, 578x426px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
27KB, 578x426px
Can someone explain what did they mean when the admiral talked about seeing if their plan will work in 6 hours, when the colonel replied that tides come in every 3 hours?

I didn't get it, was there some army vs navy banter involved?
>>
>>85282281
>This confuses the burger
>>
>>85282488
Hello, Ahmed
>>
File: roterham rapingham.jpg (108KB, 1000x656px) Image search: [Google]
roterham rapingham.jpg
108KB, 1000x656px
>>85282281
It was just there to highlight brit asshattery during the war.

>allow warmongering puppet pm to declare war on Germany
>declare war and storm mainland Europe then promptly get beaten back to your island
>target citizens in bombing campaigns
>be an island and historic naval power, don't know how tides work

Just depicting retards as retards.
>>
>>85283946
Sup Dwayne Shitavious Wzyzyzyzski Chaim Gonzalez O'Guinness.
>>
2 waves of ships
>>
3 hours until tide comes in, then 3 hours they have to load up soldiers until tide goes out
>>
>>85284039
*seething*
>>
File: 1388204187526.png (314KB, 320x251px) Image search: [Google]
1388204187526.png
314KB, 320x251px
>>85284039
Filthy dumb stormfag scum.
>>
File: 1477524867051.jpg (469KB, 1530x1127px) Image search: [Google]
1477524867051.jpg
469KB, 1530x1127px
>>85284039
>>allow warmongering puppet pm to declare war on Germany
Oh, /pol/

>sure, we'll look the other way while you re-arm
>sure, we'll look the other way while you re-militarize the rhineland
>sure, we'll look the other way while you annex austria
>sure, we'll look the other way while you dismember our ally

Clearly, ((((((((((Britain)))))))))) was hell-bent on war with Germany.
I really feel so bad for Chamberlain, he worked with Hitler in good faith, all logic and good sense was with him, who could want another war just 20 years after the war? Everyone knew how horrible war is but (((Hitler))) couldn't be reasoned with and he had to destroy Europe, costing millions of lives and ruining nationalism for all future generations.
Britain stepped in to draw a line in the sand for German expansionism in Europe after they were appeased time and time again.

>>target citizens in bombing campaigns
Oh you mean like what the Germans did in Guernica, Wielun, Rotterdam and countless other places across Europe?

Now fuck off back to your containment board
>>
yeah it was just army vs navy banter
>>
>>85285240
4 things; that's the most they could think of?
Leftists really cannot meme...
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.