[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>unrealistically dumb people making unrealistically dumb decision:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 465_1024x411.jpg (85KB, 1024x411px) Image search: [Google]
465_1024x411.jpg
85KB, 1024x411px
>unrealistically dumb people making unrealistically dumb decision: the show
>dude this robochick is "forcing" us to make her supersmart
>my finger is on her intelligence slider
>lets just slide it up to max instead of lowest
>generic "im good boy, what man would fuck all those women, im waiting for that special one"
god this show is garbage
>>
Even easier than making her dumb instead of smart would be just quit your freaking job. Email them from the train out:: "thank you for the opportunity, I have decided to see employment elsewhere." Problem solved.
>>
>>85279796
>generic "im good boy, what man would fuck all those fleshlight, im waiting for that real whore"
>>
>>85279796
I've never seen a character get Mary sue'd so bad. She's practically godlike, and not because of any fun reason that activates my almonds. Literally just because some beta cuck techs let her.

And why are the security team people so incompetent?
>>
>>85280711
>we see everything
>we saw you fuck that robot in some full random area
>but we dont see any of all the weird and problematic shit going on though
top tier writing
>>
this was great television especially from sir kino hopkins
>>
>>85280770
sir boing hopkins you mean
>>
>>85280711
Did you even watch the show? Was all according to Fords plan.
>>
You tards he didn't do it because lolol beta cuccboi, he took the job thinking he'd do cool robot shit but really he's just patching up bullet holes rich fucks cause. When you get these crazy advanced robots of course you want to fucking push the intelligence slider as high as it goes, he just needed the prodding to get over his misgivings
>>
File: dudes.jpg (90KB, 1190x595px) Image search: [Google]
dudes.jpg
90KB, 1190x595px
anyone else had to actually look up if these dudes are the same or not?

at one point i thought its some timeline shit and the dude becomes a robot or something and they are showing 2 timelines
>>
>>85281210
It took me 7 rewatches to realize that they were different actors and characters.
>>
>criticise show
>"uuuhhh you just didn't get it it's actually really smart"

why does this always ALWAYS happen when the word 'nolan' is attached to a project
>>
>>85281001
>When you get these crazy advanced robots of course you want to fucking push the intelligence slider as high as it goes
Speak for yourself, idiot
>>
This show is profoundly bad. I'm out on TV series for the better part of the next 6 months after wasting my time on this.
>>
>>85280912
>le ebin supergenius character has no flaws and plays 4d chess lmao
>>
It has high production value, so it's kind of a decent watch.
But yeah story and characters suck.
>>
File: bill.gif (995KB, 247x268px) Image search: [Google]
bill.gif
995KB, 247x268px
>>85281210
>yfw you found out guy on left is Xerxes from 300
but yeah no there clearly different and one has a accent also he's tan
>>
Women are simply superior to you, /tv/. Get over it.
>>
>>85279796
this show was really bad
the threads were really bad
everything about this was really bad
also shrinkwave
you guys are retarded
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.