[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why did it take them so long to find the perfect actress to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 3443242.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
3443242.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
So why did it take them so long to find the perfect actress to play x-23?

Why were they looking in England/Ireland for her?

If the character's mother is mexican, why the fuck they didn't they look at young latina actresses?
>>
>>85278129
Pedos are the backbone of /tv/
>>
>>85278129
you know how hard is to find good child actors that know how to act?
>>
>>85278163
>you know how hard is to find good child actors that know how to act?

Probably not that hard if you're looking at a group of good child actors.
>>
>>85278129
the casting couch process takes longer when cunnies are involved
>>
>>85278163
All she did was growl and crawl around like a dog.
>>
casting young actresses take years to find the right fit
>>
>>85278129
>If the character's mother is mexican, why the fuck they didn't they look at young latina actresses?

She's literally Logan's clone, born in a tube. The Mexican lady was just a nurse that looked after her.
>>
>>85278231
Why?
>>
>>85278309
I don't think you watched the movie...
she wasn't born in a tube she was born inside of some Mexican teen that was murdered later the lady looking after her worked for the company that made her
>>
>>85278570
That was just a surrogate mother where they implanted the fertilized egg, she's Logan's clone through and through.
>>
>>85278312
whats that type of forehead called?
>>
>>85278688
the neutron
>>
File: hd.jpg (25KB, 220x268px) Image search: [Google]
hd.jpg
25KB, 220x268px
>>85278312
>>
>>85278634
No, all of the kids had 50% Mexican DNA. That's why all of the fucking kids in the movie were Hispanic. This differs from comic book X-23, who is a straight clone of Wolverine with some modifications
>>
Whats up with this bitches eyes?
>>
>>85278129
Man she's so lovely. I hope she has a great career as an actress.
>>
>>85280494
>Tfw the original guy killed himself
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.