[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's just Drive for Babies, hence the name It makes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: drive 0.7.jpg (64KB, 696x464px) Image search: [Google]
drive 0.7.jpg
64KB, 696x464px
>it's just Drive for Babies, hence the name
It makes sense though. Did you like it, /tv/?
>>
>>85276784
I dug it because music syncing to action beats is my fetish (that Hocus Pocus scene is kinography).

Characters were a bit underdeveloped though, and it felt like it was missing the same spark I got from his previous movies.

Still one of the best of the summer though.
>>
>>85276784
Isn't Drive already Drive for babies?
>>
>>85276784
So this. It felt like drive made by Marvel studios. Bright and colorful. Almost endless quipping. Characters that never leave an impression on you except Jamie Foxx of course.
>>
>>85276784
Buddy was easily the best part of the movie
>>
Why did Kevin Spacey hire Jamie Foxx when it was extremely obvious he's very unprofessional and highly unstable?
>>
It was a chill movie. Also, I suffer from tinnitus and it was funny to see a movie character with the same problem. All though he's probably making it worse by constantly blasting music in his earbuds
>>
>>85276784
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA9lfxbaHvk
>>
>>85276899
>>85276784
I think it just wasn't as "edgar wright" as his other movies. There weren't as many really creative edits. It was shot mostly like just a normal movie.

There's nothing particularly bad about, just not as much good as his others.
>>
>>85277777
Nice digits
>>
>>85277778
Stop posting your shitty videos here.
>>
I enjoyed it but I expected some kind of crime thriller because all I knew going in was the main character was a get away driver. My main gripe was how cartoonish the characters seemed in ways.
>>
>>85277760
The whole movie made no sense
>>
>>85277894
edgar wright made the movie
>>
It's a fun movie
that's it
>>
>>85277778
>>85278027

i might have to tell your parents you've been posting some naughty things and saying the n-word online, Alex. you still live with them right?
>>
>>85276784
Baby isn't as autistic as Driver.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.