[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cut the bullshit /tv/. We all know that if Spiderman 1/2 were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: p34442_p_v8_an.jpg (461KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p34442_p_v8_an.jpg
461KB, 960x1440px
Cut the bullshit /tv/. We all know that if Spiderman 1/2 were released today you'd be calling it reddit, pleb, shit and you would be making dumb memes about it.
>>
>>85273923
literally a reddit opinion
>>
Spiderman 1/2 would be shocking movies if they released as they were in 2017. Hollywood doesn't do stuff like that anymore, especially with capeshit.
>>
>>85273923
you have to go back
>>
File: 10_years_apart.jpg (212KB, 642x874px) Image search: [Google]
10_years_apart.jpg
212KB, 642x874px
>>85273923
Wrong.

>literally 5 seconds into the film someone is chastised for calling native Americans "Indians"
>literally 10 seconds in a black school news reporter is macking on blonde white girl
>the new black Mary Jane's WE speech about how the Washington monument was built by slaves
>both of Peter Parker's love interests are black
>villain's wife is black
>Peter's Mexican school rival has a white blonde girlfriend
>the oh so edgy /b/ Fuck Marry Kill scene with high schoolers fantasizing about old men, also participated in by a gay male
>Aunt May’s “Gay is OK!” speech

etc. etc.etc.

When is enough enough? I find myself more and more only watching old movies/shows.
>>
File: greengoblinscreentestmain.jpg (52KB, 520x311px) Image search: [Google]
greengoblinscreentestmain.jpg
52KB, 520x311px
>>85274034

That wouldn't stop you or /tv/ from shitting on Raimi's take.
>>
>>85274034
>Native Americans aren't Indians
>That didn't happen, also why does race-mixing as a concept scare you so much
>The Washington Monument was built largely backed by slave labour, at the very least the quarries the materials came from employed slaves
>Both of them are half-white
>Why does race-mixing make you so uncomfortable, also the fact that the villain is a race-mixer should be a good point in your eyes
>???
>he's never played FMK???
>Aunt May never ever says anything like this lol
>>
File: 1481863107068.png (813KB, 1285x656px) Image search: [Google]
1481863107068.png
813KB, 1285x656px
>"Give me your hand, I've been like a father to you. Be a son to me now."
>"I had a father, his name was Ben Parker, and the last words he said to me were..."
>Peter's eyes narrow on Norman's face
>"A jew always leads with his nose"
>"...Godspeed, goyim."
>Peter backflips, avoiding the slider and stabbing Osborn
>"Rraah, now it's six million and one!"

Man, what was wrong with Raimi.
>>
That's not an argument. It couldn't have been released today unless you wipe out all the movies inspired by it from recent history (basically every Marvel movie). Spiderman 1 and 2 were groundbreaking. If they literally came out today they'd be reboots of Amazing Spiderman.
>>
>"Remember, Pete. With great privilege comes great guilt and shame. Take a step back and give Jamal a turn, the age of the white man is over."

Holy shit, Watts!
>>
>>85274203
Why are liberals so insane?
http://www.vulture.com/2017/07/was-the-washington-monument-built-by-slaves.html
>>
>>85274322
Did you not read the article you linked?

>There you have it, folks: there’s no evidence that enslaved people built the Washington Monument, but it’s possible, and they almost certainly performed the initial labor that made the structure possible.
>>
>>85274203
It's copypasta. Disregard.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.