[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0148.jpg (310KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0148.jpg
310KB, 1600x800px
Hey guys, I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but some of my Warner sources are saying the Aquaman movie is in serious trouble. Apparently, the chemistry between Jason Momoa and Amber Heard is non-existant and the director is having trouble with the below water scenes. The movie, according to my sources, is not getting the execs optimistic for a late 2018 release either. It's a shame.

Thoughts?
>>
Patrick Wilson as Ocean Master <3
>>
I'm 99% sure you're not actually an insider, anyone could make up these rumors, maybe they're true, maybe not. I do know that Amber Heard can't act for shit so it's not a surprise if she doesn't have chemistry with Momoa. Who btw is absolutely one dimensional as an actor too, he can do the tough vaguely ethnic guy thing but that's as far as it goes. He has nothing else going on for him.

I wouldn't be surprised if they do have problems with the water, basically all films that feature water segments had a problematic production. I'm sure they're mostly shooting inside water tanks with this film, and you can control certain things a bit more but it is still slow and arduous process and you have to be very careful with safety issues.
>>
>>85270941
Hey John, busy weekend for you?
>>
Water films historically have filming difficulties for obvious reasons, it's also pretty tricky CGI work so that part is not surprising. There was an insider leak about Wonder Woman and Justice League some months back too if you recall, claiming that they were both disasters like Batman vs Superman, but Wonder Woman turned out to be "good" (I guess). I think it's hard to tell how a film will wind up until it gets cut and scored.
>>
I'm still trying to figure out why you think you can say kino when you consider Larry Fond someone of importance
>>
>>85271122

Who's Larry Fond?
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (188KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
188KB, 1920x1080px
>Amber Heard isn't able to generate chemistry with a hunky bodybuilder
>She has gushing wet panties for flabby Elon Musk
really makes you think
>>
>>85271237

she gets turned on by money obviously
>>
>>85270941
Thanks Pajeet
>>
>>85271149
Sorry, mobile coward
FONG*
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.