[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tv/ related accomplishments what have you done lately that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: 1434483133180.jpg (27KB, 499x376px) Image search: [Google]
1434483133180.jpg
27KB, 499x376px
/tv/ related accomplishments

what have you done lately that youre proud of? Written anything, worked on a new project, gotten a better job?
>>
I signed up for my first acting class two weeks ago. Im pretty terrible and I know it but its a lot of fun and ive always wanted to do this
>>
>>85268370
Own that shit man.
>>
>>85266706
have you faggot?
>>
like im sorry your success hinges on some "retard" doing something but maybe it's about time to give up and go your own path you fucking idiot?>
>>
>>85266706
would you read my script if i posted anon?
>>
I watched every movie that had to do with Mars
>>
>>85269741
go for it anon, ive actually heard some good ideas on here
>>
im going to be choking someones neck into a fine powder pretty soon that could be a nice accomplishment
>>
>>85269982
kk one sec
>>
>>85270066
kekd and checked
>>
I alienated two of the four friends I have by talking about drugs in front of their child. Just two more to go and I'm free!
>>
File: 1472676713552.png (165KB, 639x462px) Image search: [Google]
1472676713552.png
165KB, 639x462px
got into some film making and comm courses for school this fall, so im looking forward to that. otherwise not much else is going on in my life right now that notable
>>
Scene from a movie called: Ice Cold

EXT. park day-time

Two guys sitting in a tree

guy#1

Where is this dude!

guy#2

*snoring*

GUY#1

Wake up!

GUY#2

*wakes up violently* I didn't know we were related I swear!

GUY#1

What?

GUY#2

hunh?

GUY#1

You cant even stay up for 5 minutes, the most important 5 minutes of the last 2 weeks.

GUY#2

this would be number 2, number 1 would be when i was in court friday

GUY#1

why were you in court?

GUY#2

i accidentally walked out of best buy with a tv without paying

GUY#1

are u well?

GUY#2

i just got off work, i was tired, whatever it's settled now, quick ruling..quick ruling

GUY#1

*sneers* he was supposed to be here by now, if this thief flops ahh...the things i will to do to his bike
>>
>>85270289
GUY#2

who we waiting for

GUY#1

the ice cream guy you dummy! why else would we be sitting in a tree at noon in the middle of a park

GUY#2

but why though

GUY#1

he owes me change

GUY#2

how much

GUY#1

a dollar

GUY#2

*reaches into his pocket* wow.. here, can i go back to napping now

GUY#1

I don't want ur fudgin money, i want mine!

GUY#2

its a dollar!

GUY#1

its the principle, you wouldn't get it

GUY#2

well its my principle to nap at noon *starts to nod off*

GUY#1

there he is! lets get em! *hops out the tree*

GUY#2

*snoring like a motor*

GUY#1

*running towards the ice cream man on a bicycle, and catches up to him from behind* hey! remember me dingo!

Ice

noope.

GUY#1

you jipped me a 100 cents last Tuesday you snake, i want my shekels!

ICE

what? u kiddin me right now? its a dollar, buzz off tool *proceeds to bike away*

GUY#1

I AINT GOIN NOWWHERE SON!

Ice

*sighs* fine..heres your dollar * slowly gives him a dollar from his pocket, it looks like he's gunna tear up*

GUY#1

*smiles contently and takes the dollar* what? you just remember you need genitals to wear pants aha

Ice

no..its just that i kept that dollar purposely, i've been doing it to most customers to help cover costs at home *sighs* business has been rough lately..
>>
>>85270066
and ill probably help continue to put shitstains in jail.

and yes this does make me proud.
>>
>>85270353
GUY#1

*suspicious* you playin with my emotions ice cream man?

ice

no..its true..kinda wish i never told you that *looks remorsefully in the distance*

GUY#1

*sigh* im sorry, i wasn't aware..here let me get two fudge bombs *hands him a bill* keep the change

Ice

really?

GUY#1

yea man, you need it more than i do

Ice

wow..youre a good dude

GUY#1

very rarely, youre lucky..anyways, take care.. oh and next time use the truth, i was planning to assault your vehicle

Ice

aha appreciate it man, i will from now on

GUY#1

*starts to walk away*

ICE

*yells from afar* hey buddy *guy#1 turns around* the truth is people like you are great for business *guy#1 smiles bashfully* you're also way too gullible aha later dummy!
>>
>>85270390
GUY#1

What!? sonuva! *ice cream guy races into the distance hysterically laughing* *guy#1 walks over to the tree to see his friend sleep against the tree, kick hims

GUY#2

ow, u prick!

GUY#1

the time i needed you most, you fell asleep, you're pathetic

GUY#2

coming from the guy who staked out in a tree for a loonie

GUY#1

its the principle u bum

GUY#2

geez, u sound like a tax collector, can we leave now, were gunna miss the bus, oh can i borrow a dollar im short for the ride

guy#1

*starts to chuckle* yea sure, the ice cream man has it, just ask him

GUY#2

that's cold man..

GUY#1

*walking away laughing* ice CREAM cold.
>>
>>85269982
its in order there
>>
i thought up some more plotlines for the /tv/ show i have in my head
>>
>>85266706
are you my creepy uncle who records me naked?
>>
File: cervantes STOP.jpg (357KB, 986x1112px) Image search: [Google]
cervantes STOP.jpg
357KB, 986x1112px
>>85270289
>>85270353
>>85270390
>>85270443
>>
>>85270589
its one of those scripts that maybe dont translate on paper but if you have nuanced comedic behaviour perfromaces, it will kill, you gotta IMAGINE
>>
>>85270480
>>85270684
so im getting the sense its a comedy? and not to insult you but it comes off almost childish, like the kind of movies will Ferrell would do where its not too raunchy but not totally G rated either
>>
>>85270684
usually people imagine things that are a lot better than they play out as.
>>
>>85270772
did it make you laugh? i have the beginning scene if you want me to post it lol
>>
>>85270793
well the writing is not stellar but they way some people are make something incredibly funny, like ace ventura for example, on paper its so so but execution its hilarious, high concept does not ensure comedy, comedy is what makes ya laugh period.
>>
File: IMG_8792.jpg (77KB, 590x834px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8792.jpg
77KB, 590x834px
Just used nair on my ass to remove hair. A few small patches fell out but 80 percent of the hair is still there. Bathroom smells like burnt asspubes and when I tried shaving the rest off with a trimmer it died and now half my ass is hairy as shit and the other is smooth.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>85270956
I got a few chuckles, the beginning dialogue is a little meh and IMO thats where it feels a bit childish
>>
>>85270238
You don't need them.
>>
I took a film class and wrote a 45 page essay on superhero movies. Got an A on it and the class. The professor even said I was the most insightful student in the course.
>>
Nobody has believed me in the past telling this story but I worked on Kill Bill in the prop department and smeared my cum on the inside crotch area of Uma's yellow jumpsuit.

If I'm ever stranded on an island, I'll always have that memory to masturbate to.
>>
>>85271063
its supposed to feel old timey a bit like 90s comedy or 80's, could you tell me the specific parts that made you laugh if you dont mind me asking
>>
suck my fucking cock and choke on it emma
>>
>>85271063
please tell me bro lol
>>
>>85271063
please..?
>>
>>85271063
PLEASE
>>
>>85271063
p-please m-man
>>
>>85273970
he doesnt know
>>
>>85274105
ok can you read the script and tell me which parts made you laugh or smile
>>
I interned on two features that will release this year. Both did moderately-well to fantastic in the circuits.
>>
>>85274581
none of it did
>>
>>85274655
Also I worked under a writer-director that more hardcore film people know about but nothing came of that.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.