[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've gone to a few different places to ask about this and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: im scarred.jpg (19KB, 582x313px) Image search: [Google]
im scarred.jpg
19KB, 582x313px
I've gone to a few different places to ask about this and haven't gotten any solid information. Also, I'll preemptively say that this is NOT some piss poor attempt to create lore for a creepypasta or anything.

This would have taken place between 2000 and 2003. I was quite young during these years (2 to 5 years old). I'm assuming it must have been around Halloween time, some children's television network (Nickelodeon or Cartoon Network, I would think) aired a new series/TV movie with a horror theme. I was really excited to watch it because it seemed legitimately scary, and what I remember as the "first episode" (again, it might not have actually been a series) gave me a nightmare after I watched it.

I've never been able to find this show/movie again, and I've been searching here and there for years. My brother, who watched it too, doesn't remember anything about it when I tell him.

Here's what I remember from it: 1. A girl entering a bathroom, lit only by an eerie green light. She may have entered one of the stalls. I remember "something bad" happening to her, like she got possessed or something. This is the part that gave me the nightmare. 2. What I believe was the ending, which was the main group of kids following a trail of footprints (or it may have actually been train tracks, now I think about it) at night. At the end of the trail, they find what might have been a box with something in it, but I'm really not sure about that part.

The kids in this show were between the ages of 11 and 13 I think. Again, all of this is guesswork though. I've searched around, looked at virtually every kids' horror show that aired on Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network during the early 2000s, and even some TV movies, but I haven't found anything. Nobody I've ever talked to remembers this. That said, I'm still like 90% sure I'm not imagining it, or that I dreamed it.

Also, pic only semi-related. The thing I'm remembering is definitely not Cry Baby Lane.
>>
Likely a false memory.
>>
>>85263726
I may eventually have to accept that it is, but the parts I do remember are strangely vivid in my mind.
>>
>>85263793
That's the interesting thing about fake memories. You can swear it happened, details etc.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.