[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Watch 13 Reasons Why >there is a class dedicated to talk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Courtney.jpg (113KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
Courtney.jpg
113KB, 1024x683px
>Watch 13 Reasons Why
>there is a class dedicated to talk about feelings and comunication issues

Lmao. What the hell is this!? Do all American High Schools have this!?

Also, why are all character either jocks/stacies/creeps/hipsters?
>>
>>85263010
Remember that parents are no longer raising their children, that has become the task of schools
>>
>>85263010
Most public schools have a class like this. But it's for mentally challenged students.
So either they're all retards or the show writers are
>>
>>85263031
Sadly this
t. Highschool teacher.
>>
>>85263189
So, is that class thing true?
>>
Antoher two questions:

>Is every high school student in America pierced and with tatoos?

>does every high school student in America just bail classes regularly? Without consequences, either from the school or the parents?
>>
>>85264163
Not the teacher anon, but I graduated fairly recently. I knew a few people with tattoos but they don't usually get them until senior year. I knew a couple people with piercings as well. The vast majority don't have either, though.

As for bailing classes, I never skipped classes and none of my friends did either. Sometimes I would take a day off and my mom was okay with it because I got good grades, so she would call in for me. People who skipped classes usually got detention if they missed enough.

Also my school did NOT have a feelings/communication class but it was a hick school in a conservative town. We live in a more liberal town now and I'll have to ask my brother if his high school has a class like that.
>>
>>85263010
I went to a huge suburban HS and we had two classes like that, one was called "Personal Family" and one was called "Stress Management" and they were both pretty similar from what I could tell, consisting of sitting in a circle and talking about your feelings and giving eachother compliments. Both of them, especially Personal Family were pretty much just for dumbasses, stoners, and dumbass stoners.

>>85263031
very true
>>
>>85264414
Thanks

That show is just ridiculous

Also, do all your students beg to get out their towns and go to college!? Because I am in college now and totally miss high school
>>
>>85264584
The fuck is that shit!? I had that only in Sunday Catholic School, and that was a fucking drag. Even the Mass was much better than that
>>
>>85263010
I went to an all boys catholic prep school so I didn't have to deal with any of that bullshit.
>>
>there is a class dedicated to talk about feelings and comunication issues

My school high school does this after two girls killed themselves.
>>
>>85263010
The gay dude and the black girl did not belong on the list. Well maybe the gay dude, he could've just typed it up and published it
Hannah was an idiot that literally orbited the same group of guys that fucked her over from the beginning and her shitty friend Jessica
>>
>>85264737
>having to go through hs with women at the same school
i'm sorry anon ;_;
>>
>only non-manlet is a chinaman.
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>85264661
I mean we had like 2 suicides every year so that was the way my school probably tried to make themselves feel good and convince themselves that it wasn't the school's fault, while still placing immense pressure on every student to know what college they wanted to go to and what they wanted to do after college by the time they were in 7th grade
>>
File: 1496800487950.jpg (106KB, 632x799px) Image search: [Google]
1496800487950.jpg
106KB, 632x799px
>foreigner with a double digit iq asks preposterous questions about America
Why do they keep replaying this episode?
>>
>>85264687

What was it like to be molested?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.