[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you guys really hate it when Rey said "stop holding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Did you guys really hate it when Rey said "stop holding my hand"?
>>
Felt tacked on, especially when they did a second (third?) time.

On subsequent viewings it also seems out of place for Finn to do it too since it's pretty much a coward until later on in the film.
>>
>>85262222
>pretty much a coward until later on in the film.
he doesn't want to fight the first order head on because he thinks he'll lose, but he's still a trained soldier. Not wanting to charge a superior enemy force doesn't mean he can't handle being under fire
>>
>>85261378
It was only the beginning of the movie and I already hated that cunt. I was like , what is this? Are we in the 80s? Is this a Spielberg Indiana Jones movies that was shelved for 30 years because it was too bad?
>>
>stop holding my hand, nigger
Was it really necessary? I understand this phrase serves in establishing Rey's character, but I felt it was a little bit too much. The audience seemed a bit nervous too at that scene.
>>
not really
the Third time she said it it got a little annoying
>>
File: 1500605453336.png (141KB, 433x231px) Image search: [Google]
1500605453336.png
141KB, 433x231px
Everyday bro
>>
>>85261378
Ummmm she did a NOT give consent for him to hold her hand u rapist pigs
>>
>>85261378
stupid feminist drivel
>>
Feminism or miscegenation? Tough choice.
>>
>>85262222
>On subsequent viewings it also seems out of place for Finn to do it too
Well yeah, he'd been conditioned from a young age to obey and fight, but fuck it, this is Star Wars which is a remake of cheesy serials Lucas watched as a child. They all had laughable writing and were pretty much money and merchandising mills.
>>
>>85261378
i thought it was stupid because they were under fire and had to move or they will die but all she can think about is 'DONT HOLD MY HAND!' bitch way to get your prioritys straight
>>
>>85265568
id say the chances of running into a black man in the galaxy in the star wars universe are more likely than rey being super humanly good at everything she does and not needing and saving by men at all
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.