[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DUDE LET'S BRUTALLY KILL THOSE BULLIES THAT DIDN'T

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 207
Thread images: 19

File: 22.jpg (88KB, 1097x793px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
88KB, 1097x793px
DUDE LET'S BRUTALLY KILL THOSE BULLIES THAT DIDN'T EVEN BREAK ANY LAW
>>
except assault you fukn imbecile, i hope your daughter gets bullied by males
>>
Dude if I had a magical killer notebook I'd murder people just for looking at me funny
>>
Are we entering the era of school shooter core?
>>
>>85257070
>>
>>85257070

lol don't bully people don't get killed pretty easy there tyrone/chad.

>mentally torture someone daily for years
>they get revenge
>"oh no pls stop don't hurt me i dindu nuffin muh laws"
>>
>inb4 the anime was b-better!

Its an american remake so fuck off weeb fags
>>
>>85257142
yeah you would, like everyone else. what makes the series interesting is that light is someone who has broader visions then killing people who look at him funny
>>
why would a guy bully a girl? i have never seen this personally. it seems really strange. like something you would only see in a movie or a tv show.
>>
>>85257236
Found the basketball american.
>>
>>85257070
Link to clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFzvJMmH9x0
>>
>>85257236
found the guy overcompensating for his nerdy tastes
>>
>>85257262
Nah, that's just what he tells himself to make it ok to satisfy his megalomania
>>
>>85257276
boys can be cruel, anon
>>
>>85257328
either way, its more interesting then average beta who wants to kill the bullies
>>
File: 0c3.jpg (68KB, 680x622px) Image search: [Google]
0c3.jpg
68KB, 680x622px
>live action remakes of anime
>>
>>85257262
Light is an edgy fag with a god complex. He doesn't know shit about what is moral or not.
>>
>>85257144
we had AO and 13 reasons why season 2 is up next
>>
File: 1455764698258.png (1MB, 788x872px) Image search: [Google]
1455764698258.png
1MB, 788x872px
>>85257313
>>
>>85257070
Can we all agree Ryuk looks fucking rad?
>>
Light is literally an edgy teen with a god complex. It's in character.
>>
>>85257313
Wow this was really good acting!
>>
>>85257070
Yeah, he's supposed be fucked in the head.
>>
they should've just made it about another death note that gets dropped in the US. could've done your own story without weebs getting annoyed

>>85257836
he didnt kill people for petty reasons, nor did he need ryuk to egg him on into doing it.
>>
>>85257070
>white men r evul the movie
>black men righteous and savior of the world the movie
Sure looking forward to this racebait of an adaptation.
>>
>>85258005
>racebait

If you're so low IQ, emotional and SJW that you get baited by something like this, that's your problem and no one else's

>>>/pol/
>>>tumblr
>>
>>85257860
>he didnt kill people for petty reasons, nor did he need ryuk to egg him on into doing it.
Having a god complex doesn't necessarily mean you are petty. Light thought he knew what's best for everyone and had the means to reinforce his views, that's textbook god complex.
>>
As long as this thread is anime related: settle this for me, my friend and I have been arguing for hours:

Dragon Ball Goku, after his first attempt at the world martial arts tournament, placed into Berserk at the moment of the eclipse; does he do better or worse than Guts?
>>
>>85258040
He didn't say Light never had a god complex, just that his god complex didn't manifest in a way as retarded as OP's clip.
>>
>>85258035
If you can't tell that this movie is basically going to portray Light as some school shooter tier loser and L is going to be some fucking super genius black dude who's in it FOR JUSTICE then you're fucking dumb.
>>
>>85258035
why didn't they make light black? why are there no black villains
>>
>>85258233
And even if that's the case, how is that racebaiting? Because you're so primitive and stupid that a show can't have someone who is white and bad and someone who is black and good? Mentally ill pussy.
>>
>>85258162
I'm dumbfounded by this question but I'd say Goku because he can use the magical cloud
>>
>>85258291
Why even make him a pavement ape in the first place
>>
>>85258265
If they made Light black you'd be crying equally hard that it's propaganda. You alt right inbred cock-sucking whiners really need to stop pretending you're rational skeptics... or really even human. You're nothing more than a program that whines about everything.
>>
>>85258265
>light
>villain
>>
File: the guest.jpg (158KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
the guest.jpg
158KB, 1280x960px
Sometimes makes me sad that the director-writer team who made You're Next and The Guest are now locked into making adaptations, sequels and remakes.
>>
>>85258335
Pray tell what you define as "human"
>>
>>85258354
In the original he was the antihero turned villain.

In the hollywood adaptation Light is just going to be a straight up bad guy loser who kills his bullies with a magic notebook because he's angry. He's literally being portrayed as a school shooter.
>>
>>85258320
And I'd say you're right. Cloud, power pole, Kamehameha, turtle hermit training, the only real question is if endless rape and demons doesn't make Goku insane
>>
>>85258461
Kid Goku didn't understand what sex is and killed monsters and demons for breakfest
>>
>>85258162
Pretty random question anon. You mean the very first where he lost to Roshi?

I would think he'd do about the same as Guts. Defeating normal demons but would be powerless to stop Femto from raping Chi Chi.
>>
>>85258437
As long as it's bullies, how does that make him a bad guy? Are you stupid?
>>
jesus christ, it's the fucking point
>>
>>85257276
I bullied a girl when i was in primary school.
>>
>>85258531
>>85258534
Kid Goku up to that point (where he lost to Roshi) didn't have any feats close to Mozgus though, but I'm certain he'd figure something out. Plus he only gets stronger, assuming he isn't tricked and killed at some point
>>
>>85258291
>Because you're so primitive and stupid that a show can't have someone who is white and bad and someone who is black and good

It's because how they've changed the characters from the original and in this current climate portraying white men as bad is popular and pushes their agenda and the same goes for portraying black men as good and powerful and whatever other shit they'll be pushing for blacked L in the movie.

The original is about two geniuses having two different views on justice and going on a battle of wits. In it Light isn't originally straight up bad or evil. He starts executing criminals because he deems the system unable to do it. Over the course of the show his view of justice gets corrupted and he turns into a villain.

>>85258566
See above. They changed what is supposed to make the viewer question that maybe Light is right about this.

Only someone who got bullied heavily might agree on just flat out killing bullies. Everyone "normal" will just see him straight up a bad guy once he does that.
>>
File: 2222.jpg (35KB, 938x401px) Image search: [Google]
2222.jpg
35KB, 938x401px
>>85258623
well then
>>
>>85258669
>Only someone who got bullied heavily might agree on just flat out killing bullies. Everyone "normal" will just see him straight up a bad guy once he does that.

Twenty bucks says the thing that pushes Light from "okay he's going too far" to "irredeemable FUCKING WHITE MALE" is when he kills (or at least tries to kill) a woman or colored person. Every single bully before this will be white.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
I've never seen that kind of roughousing with a chick by boys in middle school or highchool
Verbal abuse but not any real physical bullying.

maybe elementary school with hair pulling or butt pinches but that's it.
>>
>>85257276
I bullied a girl to suicide. Which is why I hate myself and have been systematically destroying my body to ultimately result in an agonizing death but more importantly an agonizing life.
>>
>>85258745
Verbal abuse is far worse and also doesn't have the same cinematic flair to it, which is why you never really see real world bullying in movies. It just isn't as conducive to visual story-telling.
>>
>>85258723
Are you implying the entire movie is going to be based around Light killing bullies with his note? If that would happen then it would be like a fucking parody of the entire thing.
>>
File: vRKLkhP.jpg (77KB, 671x960px) Image search: [Google]
vRKLkhP.jpg
77KB, 671x960px
>>85258774
Why didn't you jut throw a punch or something if it was really that torturous and emo for you if you couldn't give any bantz
>>
>>85258703
>Light methodically tests the notebook out to check it's plausibility
>Average Joe just writes decapitation so the audience will see something gruesome

This is going to be dumb as fuck
>>
>>85257070
>bullies are white

that's pretty realistic if you ask me. only white boys would bully some poor innocent girl. to be honest they fucking deserve their name to be put in death note just because they're white. light should just kill all the white males, and he will achieve world peace in no time.
>>
>>85258630
We're talking about the Eclipse right ? Mozgus wasn't there. Just a shit ton of monsters and the God Hand. Kid Goku could take on some demons, but probably not the God Hand. Conclusion: Guts and Goku would have reached the same result, although Goku would still have two arms afterwards.
>>
>>85257142
>ask for no onions on my burger
>get onions

waiter is fucking dead m8
>>
>>85258839
Not that anon but bantz is different from years and years of intentional verbal abuse.
>>
>supposedly genius kid killing someone he personally knows final destination style
already retarded
>>
>>85258898
>>that's pretty realistic if you ask me. only white boys would bully some poor innocent girl. to be honest they fucking deserve their name to be put in death note just because they're white. light should just kill all the white males, and he will achieve world peace in no time.
This is what the movie is trying to make the average viewer to think.
>>
>>85258902
I meant to imply that Goku goes through the entire journey thus far, not sure if that affects your answer
>>
>white kids will bully you
>black kids will pull a drive by
Rmyt
>>
>>85258162
Better question: How long does the God Hand last against Oozaru Goku?
>>
>>85257070
Seems really cheap and overkill. Like nigga, just go out there, stand up for her, and get beat up like a normal person.

Then kill them
>>
>>85258977
>implying Kike-Light is going to be a genius
Dude he's gonna be some borderline retard social outcast who's angry at his bullies and starts handing out "justice" for all bullies of Murica.
>>
>>85259060
They won't stand a chance
>>
>>85259060
Which one? The one that stomped Gohan or the one from Super?

Either way I think they'll go from having difficulty to being destroyed handily
>>
>all this crying about the Light's victims including white men
I'm eagerly anticipating the moment you retards start complaining about this movie being anti-Christian because of the existence of Japanese mythology.
>>
>>85259180
>the one from Super

The was oozaru in super?
>>
it's as if the protag is an edgelord with delusions of power
>>
>>85257070
>Boy bullying girls
Virtually never happens, on the other hand girls fuck each other up for no reason on a daily basis.
https://my.mixtape.moe/nsslvz.webm
https://my.mixtape.moe/uclyjc.webm
https://my.mixtape.moe/jtgohj.webm
>>
>>85259224
Possibly, I didn't finish it lel
>>
>>85259224
Nope. They don't have tails anymore
>>
>>85257142
wouldn't you need his or her names?
>>
>>85259371
I would take shinigami eyes
>>
File: 1356904911529.jpg (65KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1356904911529.jpg
65KB, 1024x576px
>>85257070
Friendly reminder that "bulling" is code for "minors assaulting minors". But nobody cares because we call it "bullying" and insist that it's normal for minors to commit assault.
>>
>omg he killed bullies! they didn't do nuffin! the real light was more visionary than that!

in the anime he starts off by killing a guy bullying a female, you idiots, just like this

also if you see the trailer it shows him progressing into having a god complex, just like the anime
>>
>>85259254
it does happen and usually ends with rape. try living in the real world, neet
>>
>>85258770
da fuck...wow. at least you feel guilt, most people on 4chan don't. why not work at a suicide hotline center or something to try and redeem yourself
>>
why is ryuk telling him to murder people
>>
>>85258770
I am also systematically destroying my body to ultimately result in an agonizing death but more importantly an agonizing life but I never did anything
>>
This will be the start of American anime kino.
>>
Finally they made a non cartoon version of this shit. Cant wait to watch this at the bar
>>
>>85257855
Except Light was a Chad with morals who developed a god complex because of L
>>
2 white men bullying a white girl in the middle of the street, ya fuckin right. Gimme a fuckin break
>>
>>85261135
He was a psychopath from the very start.
>>
>>85261174
What do you mean he though he was superior. He didn't wanna kill anybody before he got the death note
>>
>>85260040
>guy bullying a female

*trying to rape
>>
Gee, its not like this is gonna be a traumatic, eye-opening leason in the power he's been given or anything.

Sometimes I genuinely worry about the levels of unchecked autism on this board.
>>
>>85261246
If that actually happened, he'd stop using it and there would be no story.
>>
>>85257070
it sucks that they are ruining a god tier anime like this
>>
They're going to make the girl be the real villain.
>>
>>85257313
Did they pick this guy up from the fucking street. I've seen better acting on Nickelodeon
At least Ryuk looks fine. Smart call keeping him mostly hidden
>>
File: VQSucsH.png (228KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
VQSucsH.png
228KB, 858x725px
>Directed by Adam Wingard
This fucking hack is remaking I Saw The Devil
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4522918/

LEAVE KOREAN KINO ALONE this fucking hack is ruining eastern material
>>
>>85257404
What's AO?
>>
>>85258364
I really liked The Guest. It's a shame it wasn't financially successful.
>>
>>85257236
he's remaking I Saw The Devil what a fucking idiot
>>
>>85260040
>A gang member trying to rape a woman
>He was just bullying her, what's the big deal
>>
>>85258364
>Locked into adaptations
If he makes I saw The Devil the same way The Guest was it would be great but The Guest was a fluke for him in a sea of shit.
>>
>>85261150

That scenario is as old as time you moron.
>>
>>85261150
>there are no white scumbags
this is what /pol/ actually believes
>>
>>85261921
You're Next was a good subversion of those home-invasion horror films I thought.
I also sort of liked Blair Witch, but I'm not sure if that's just because I really wanted to like it.
>>
>Let's cast Willem Dafoe as Ryuk and then proceed to make everything else as terrible as possible.
Fucking hell. What a waste of perfect casting.
>>
>>85257276
Because she's ugly, or smells, or has braces, or is fat, or is ginger, or has spots, or...
What planet have you been living on?
>>
>>85259490
But the poor little mites don't know any better!
>>
>>85257860
>He didn't kill people for petty reasons
>Wow a world famous detective that has put away tons of criminals to jail and/or death penalty made a statement saying I'm evil. Better fucking kill him!
>not petty
Get the fuck out of here dumbass. The entire reason Light gets caught is because he couldn't stand anyone criticizing him. Literally just don't be a petty piece of shit human being, ignore Lind L Tailor and continue to kill criminals with heart attacks. They never would have tracked him down.
>>
>>85261921
His next would be Godzilla vs Kong, i think Devil in development hell
>>
>>85258669
>Everyone "normal" will just see him straight up a bad guy [sic] once he does that.
Just like Breaking Bad and everyone "normal" seeing Walter as a villain right?
>>
>>85257332

Except most bullies in real life are women you fucking idiot.
>>
>>85264720
get your testosterone levels checked faggot
>>
File: kindergarten.jpg (23KB, 300x198px) Image search: [Google]
kindergarten.jpg
23KB, 300x198px
yeah isnt it great that it will be diffrent? You can watch the anime for the anime if this has a diffrent ending i will be happy!
>>
Do people think that the teenager with a god complex who kills everyone who doesn't fit into his world order, enforcing peace through fear, and just generally murdering anyone who even impugns his ego in the slightest, is the good guy?

Why would you make this post pointing out that Light does something questionable?
>>
>>85263257
I live on the planet America and have never witness this happen

Not once

Even exceptionally ugly grotesque girls
>>
>>85265547
>I live a sheltered live and can confirm this has never happened!
>>
berserk with rutger hauer and halle berry when?
>>
>>85257371
At least the jap ones stay true to the source material. Sure, it looks cheap as fuck as a result. But it's campy fun.

Why is Light an edgy fuck in the murrican version? He's supposed to be the smartest and most sophisticated kid around. He's not supposed to be the first bloke to point to when people start dropping left and right.
>>
>>85257070
YOU AND ME CAN RULE THIS CITY LIGHT YAGAMI
>>
>>85257070
BULLIES DESERVE DEATH. EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM. CRIME OR NO CRIME THE KIND OF ABSUSE THEY INFLICT ON OTHERS FOR PERSONAL ENJOYMENT IS UNACCEPTABLE. NOT A DAY GOES BY WITHOUT THE HOUGHT OF DECAPITATING EVERY LAST ONE OF THOSE MOTHER FUCKING ASS HOLES SO I CAN FINALLY SLEEP PEACEFULLY. ITS FOR THE GREATER GOOD OF SOCIETY AND THE WORLD AT LARGE. THEY TURN MEN INTO MONSTERS AND THATS JUST WHAT LIGHT HAS BECOME. DEAL WITH IT.
>>
>>85257142
I'd kill atleast a few billion people, Brazil is fucking toast thats for sure
>>
>>85257070
Hmm, it's almost like Light is a sociopath.
>>
>>85266297
Dude if you're weak enough to get bullied, you deserve it.
>>
>>85257070
>Black L
Already dropped this wet sack of shit already. I don't need any more reasons.
>>
Do boys physically bully girls in the US? Seems a pretty pussy thing to do never seen it in my country.
>>
>>85268254
>Does le this really happen in America?! hurr durr xD
Jesus lad, try not to obsess too much over other countries
>>
>>85268696

How am I obsessing when I'm asking an honest question? Stop projecting fag.
>>
>>85258162
Goku is toast, eclipse is too much for him all at once less these aren't DB Saturday morning cartoon villains, these are hell demons who want his skin and bones
>>
>>85257070
Have male bullies EVER bullied females?

Just seems to be the thing they would avoid so that every Chad doesn't drop what they're doing to kick their ass.
>>
>>85257313
>>85263013
yeah. this clip confirms my suspicion that dafoe will be the only good part in this mess.
>>
>>85257262
>Justifies killing innocent FBI agents and their families just for getting closer to finding out his identity

Fuck Light, no different than the fucking Yakuza he hates.
>>
>>85267865
This. If God intended blacks to be in movies, why did He make their skin look like poop? Checkmate, libtards.
>>
>>85269044
It's in poor taste because it's the lowest hanging fruit but yes it happens, typically to girls who are physically unappealing to begin with and respond or come at you with negative attitudes.

You might be fat and ugly but be cool and you're fine as a female, you know? Also happens when guys try to talk to girls and the girls are unresponsive, regardless of attraction factors.
>>
>>85265298
But the ending was great. It showed what a pathetic sack of shit Light was all along.
>>
>>85269184

I've seen boys mentally bully girls but never physically.
>>
>>85265497
>Do people think that the teenager with a god complex who kills everyone who doesn't fit into his world order, enforcing peace through fear, and just generally murdering anyone who even impugns his ego in the slightest, is the good guy?
>Why would you make this post pointing out that Light does something questionable?

Leftism isan all-or-nothing proposition. They can fantasize about being the protag and getting back at the mean kids who bullied them with magical no-consequences murder, or they can fantasize about getting back at the mean protagonist who hurt their feelings with magical no-consequences murder.

There's no middle ground or third possibility for these retards.
>>
>>85257070
>DUDE I'VE NEVER SEEN DEATH NOTE LMAO
>>
>>85269241
>*posts le day of le rope edgy meme*
>>
>>85269263

Except it wasn't school bullies but a rapist, small difference.
>>
>>85257070
I mean, why not if you can get away with it. I'd do the same thing to anybody over the age of 18 that acts like a douche bag to others.
>>
>>85269308
Except Light kills people who don't deserve it all the time in the anime. He kills tv anchors for basically no reason. Shit, these bullies probably had it coming more than the tv anchors.
>>
>>85269363

Yeah after he's been using the book for a long time and becomes desensitised to not the first fucking time he writes in the book, there's literally a scene showing him riddled with guilt he feels to start with.
>>
>>85260072
Not on the street in high school
>>
File: 1469651838999.jpg (35KB, 400x394px) Image search: [Google]
1469651838999.jpg
35KB, 400x394px
>>85269298
>IT WAS HER TUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN
>>
What kind of a story would it be if the anti-hero didn't do anything interesting?
>>
>girl is traumatized for life for having seen two people die right in front of her eyes

wow light you really saved the day
>>
>>85257070
Death Note was normie shit back when it first aired
A decade later, nothing has changed. Its fucking shit
>>
>>85269667
Name an anime with better suspense and twists.
>>
>>85269626
Death Note's entire appeal is its premise (notebook that kills people), so you can always apply that formula to whatever setting and characters you can think of and come up with an okay story most of the time.
>>
>>85269706
hunter x hunter
>>
When would you have ended it?
>>
>>85269719
hunter x hunter has suspense? and twists?
>>
>>85269749
yeah
>>
>>85269715
It wouldn't be as appealing if they didn't use it at all though
>>
fuck I hate weebs

this clip was great
>>
>>85269719
>hunter x hunter
No fighting dbz battle shit.
>>
>>85257142
>Write down "mohammed"
>billion people instantly die
>>
>>85269788
what are you even saying
>>
>>85269715
>guy finds notebook
>after testing it and freaking out, just hides the book and doesn't ever use it again then eventually dies of old age
>>
>>85269766
You don't have to be anti-hero to use the notebook, fucking L uses it in alternate versions of the story.

I get that anime is popular for edgy characters, but they're not the deciding factor here.
>>
File: hector2.jpg (28KB, 422x297px) Image search: [Google]
hector2.jpg
28KB, 422x297px
The story is based on Achilles and Hector of the Iliad. That much is obvious to anyone.
>>
>>85269755
hmm. nah
>>
>>85269802
Funny. But you have to know the name and the person's face.
>>
>>85269802
You need to have the individuals face and full name you normie fuck.
>>
>>85269706
monster, 20th century boys
>>
>>85257313
>>85257070
They fuck up at every step.
Anime Light started off good, was a egocentric twat but he had intentions of cleaning up the world and killing serious criminals like serial killers, even he would not off somebody for stupid shit at start, it only when his god complex really kicked in he would drop people left and right.

Here Light seems like school shooter from the start, how the fuck can we see him fall if he already starts at the bottom?
This movie wont be good.

But Dafoe doing great job, only good casting choice in this mess.
>>
>>85269843
using it will always make you an anti-hero. Its like the trolly problem where if you pull it even to save people you are getting yourself involved.
>>
File: moh.jpg (10KB, 234x215px) Image search: [Google]
moh.jpg
10KB, 234x215px
>>85269873
>>85269865
They all look the same
>>
>>85269859
hmmm. yeah
>>
>>85269915
>using it will always make you an anti-hero.
Or, you know, you could be a bad person and kill people for seemingly no noble reason.

Why can't you get your head out of the anti-hero meme?
>>
>>85269814
No shonen dbz tier shit. Death Note is good because it takes place in the "real" world. It follows logical and rational decisions of the characters who live in the world we know. This colliding with an invisibile force that can kill people and the detectives trying to find out how it's possible is what's so great. Not some fantasy shit set in some generic imaginary place.
>>
>>85269599
>posts goes over head
>SHIT! Better accuse him of being a Hillary supporter, that'll show 'im!
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (164KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
164KB, 1920x1080px
>>85269973
>Death Note is good because it takes place in the "real" world.
>It follows logical and rational decisions
>Not some fantasy shit set in some generic imaginary place.
Fucking weebs, man.
>>
>>85269973
just because something doesn't place in the real world, doesn't mean it can't have suspense you dumb mother fucker
>>
>>85258437
hes still an anti-hero
>>
>>85270008
>>85270009
>what is reading comprehension
>>
>>85268254
I've never seen it happen or heard of it happening. General insult slinging certainly happens, or flat out rape. Not much of any inbetweens like in this trailer.
>>
>>85270028
>what is being an impressionable weeb
>>
>>85257070
>LAW
State shill.
>>
How the fuck do you decide what someones birthname is? like what is written on their official document of birth? what they didn't name you and you lost your face in an accident? would you be invincible?
>>
>>85257070
Wasn't it an attempted rape in the manga/anime? or were they going to kill her?
>>
>>85269947
hmmmm. okay, maybe
>>
Can't wait to hear how they justify calling him "Kira." Inb4 it's a meme of Japanese origin that catches on
>>
>>85270087
Shinigami eyes can see the real name.
>>
>>85257262
One of his first kills was the L stand in. Who he killed because L mocked him on television.
>>
I wish I had a death note that could kill by r*ddit username desu
>>
>>85257313
trailer made it look like shit but this actually captures the feeling really well

willem defoe was a good choice as ryuk
>>
>>85270152
>Can't wait to hear how they justify calling him "Kira."
Just curious, what do you think "kira" means? I'll be preparing myself for a smug laugh, just in case.
>>
>>85270155
What name would they see in a case where you were abandoned in the wild at birth and never came into contact with another human?
>>
>>85270009
No but it makes the suspense that much more suspenseful because they operate under laws that are known to the audience and that makes them less likely to lazily bullshit them out of a corner they write themselves into.
>>
>>85270203
I'm pretty sure they called him "Kira" because it's the engrish pronunciation of "Killer," and Japan was where he first gained notoriety.
>>
>>85258291
Blacks should be portrayed negatively until they get their act together (if that's even possible). Negative reinforcement works.
>>
>>85270152
they called him kira in america in the original series

it was a meme that caught on from japan
>>
>>85270298
I know that, but he's now based in america rather than in Japan so he should first gain notoriety in the USA instead of Japan, so the memes should come from here instead. That's what I'm getting to.
>>
File: 1426585213003.jpg (8KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1426585213003.jpg
8KB, 250x238px
>light smacks himself in the face
>ryuk has to bully light into trying out the note
I was looking forward to this but this looks pretty bad
>>
>>85270152
they don't have to justify shit, its fiction
>>
The edgy cunt in the anime kills some honorable FBI dude with a family. Only because he was following him for a while.
>>
>>85257070
DUDE LAWS LMAO
>>
>>85260182
Yeah that really bothered me, pretty much ruins the character right away.
>>
>>85270292
>he thinks negative reinforcement is a punishment
>>
So how will they skate around the fact that statistically, in America anyway, most criminals are in fact black or a minority
>>
>>85269845
It really is though, but weebs don't know that
>>
>>85258928
underrated
>>
>>85270620
They dindu nuffin, Light is killing innocent people just because they got arrested. Get him L!
>>
Are we 100% sure the clip is set RIGHT at the start and not in the anime where he starts killing people left and right?

Anyway, the live action film(s) (they're two parts iirc) are superior in every way.
>>
HOL UP.

YOUS TELLIN ME SHINIGAMIS... IS REEL?
>>
File: we wuz picts and we wuz mad.jpg (86KB, 1200x674px) Image search: [Google]
we wuz picts and we wuz mad.jpg
86KB, 1200x674px
>>85271003
According to BBC teaching programs, blacks wuz Picts fighting Romans. Then again BBC don't make it iirc.
>>
>>85269788
>>85269973
>>85270222
And somehow Death Note manages to bullshit its way through far more despite being set in the more realistic world. Case in point, Near figuring out Mikami was X-Kira.

You also seem to display fuck all knowledge about HxH as its the one shonen anine where the ability/energy system actually makes sense of certain shonen tropes (like bloodlust, malice, sensing a 'change in atmosphere', etc) with Nen, not to mention its the only ability system that involves actual strategising.

Bar 3 or 4 asspulls its still by far the best series when it comes to powers.
Thread posts: 207
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.