[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you ready for fantasy social commentary Kino? https://y

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
Are you ready for fantasy social commentary Kino?

https://youtu.be/6EZCBSsBxko
>>
>>85256669
>BMWF marriage
>mixed child
NEETs and /pol/fags already SEETHING lmao
>>
>>85256669
Is Will that desperate for work?
>>
>>85256669
Neat, this looks like it should be a Shadowrun movie. Someone back me up
>>
>>85257314
What's shadowrun, grampa?
>>
Based Max Landis is /our guy/
>>
>>85257314
Always knew trolls were blacks
>>
>>85256748

kek
>>
>>85256669
Wow this looks stupid.
>From the director of Suicide Squad
Wow this looks kino.
>>
>will Smith

fucking DROPPED
>>
>>85256669

Oh shit I had no idea Will Smith's career went JUST.
When did that happen ?
>>
>>85257364
google it junior
>>
>>85256748
>NEETS
I understand /pol/ but why would needs care? Isn't not like they are fucking anyone and producing anything worthwhile.
>>
I wonder how much netflix paid for will

Also jaden should play an alien
>>
>>85256748
Not as much as that poor little baby will SEETH as he grows up in a world that has no place for him. Denied the heritage of his father and his mother simultaneously. A mutt of the world
>>
>>85256669
WILL SMITH'S CAREER IS LIKE MY PENIS AFTER 30 SECONDS OF SEX!

DONE
O
N
E
>>
>>85257432
Probably around the time he decided to bail on his cash cow and start making Oscar bait. He was pretty okay in Ali, but when he didn't win the Oscar he lost his mind, and started making trash like Pursuit of Happyness and 7 Pounds. Between that and Hitch, he's never been at 100% since, which is what happens when you have no talent and try to coast with charisma.
>>
>no white male characters

Is hollywood even trying to hide it anymore?
>>
>>85257546
Whites are the elves
>>
>>85257546
That people exist besides Caucasians?

No, they're finally being open about it.
>>
>>85256669
so the "social commentary" gets dumped fast and it turns into a rat race for a wish granting tool
>>
Wasn't this already a film but one of them was a robot instead of an orc?

Almost Human, that was it.
>>
>>85257314
I did not notice it but I see it now
>>
>>85257692
Wasn't that a show? I liked that show, it was fun.

This reminds me more of that movie with I wanna say James Caan and Indigo Montoya where one of them was an alien.
>>
>>85257885
>it was fun

Who are you?
>>
>>85257455
$90,000,000 budget, I bet a good chunk of that was just for Will.
>>
looks interesting, hoping its more lighthearted like MIB meets shadowrun
>>
>>85257908
A guy who likes to have fun, baby girl.
>>
>>85257908
Karl Urban
>>
>>85256669
>Hellboy meets Almost Human
>>
>>85257432
>>85257538
Literally everything after I Am Legend was a mistake. Taking four years off after Seven Pounds and his failed efforts to push his son into stardom didn't help matters (After Earth).
>>
>>85256669
>tfw I've watched this movie before except it was Alien Nation
>>
>>85256669
Looks uninspired and boring as fuck.
>>
>orcs
>elves
>fairies
>magic wands
I'm so bored.
>>
>>85256748
>he isn't sick of black men being socially forced to go for other women instead of black women, effectively destroying the black community piece by piece
>>
>>85258378
>everything including I Am Legend was a mistake

They changed the end of the movie to suit his ego. This is why he fails.
>>
File: 1500653805984.jpg (449KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500653805984.jpg
449KB, 768x960px
>>85256748
you think white bois need to calm down

that's the reality of modern world. that's your future.
>>
>>85256669
literally shadowrun
>>
>>85256669
I saw stills and thought this was Deadshot and Killer Croc as cops.

Is there software that auto generates trailers?
> cresendo pitch
> audio drop
> slo mo
> quip
> untz, untz, untz
> quip
> hero with heart of gold
> quip
> IN THEATRES 18 MONTHS FROM NOW
>>
>>85258702
Anon, I don't think you appreciate why they always go for BMWF. For starters, it's because Black Men are considered the "masculine ideal," having been glorified in Sports and advertisements since the early 2000s. Not only that, but Black Men are notoriously prone to running away from a woman, and media moguls (incorrectly) assume that, if they just had a "good" woman in their life (aka, a white woman) than they'll become a family man.

Oh, and here's probably the biggest issue of all... White Male Black Female (WMBF) is POISON. It's fucking POISON. You get the black community squealing about how you're "stealing one of theirs" while the women in the white community are squealing about how they "can't see themselves as the black woman" or "she stole one of our good ones."

I want to call it hypocrisy, but that's simply untrue. BMWF appeals to limp-wristed NuMales, black men and degenerate white women. WMBF appeals to NOBODY.
>>
>>85257474
Kek. as a bi racial man reading this, I have to say you're a complete moron, and talking out your ass.
I've researched both my family trees, and have an awesomely relationship with both.
You're just a weird autist....and come off retarded.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.