[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, how do they get money? >Never seen em working on a real

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Supernatural.jpg (86KB, 924x530px) Image search: [Google]
Supernatural.jpg
86KB, 924x530px
So, how do they get money?
>Never seen em working on a real job
>Don't have any rich relatives or a substancious inheritance
Are they robbers and thieves?
>Never seen em mugging anyone either
>>
>>85254562
they just explain it away as "credit card fraud". Also, how are they constantly in bodybuilder physique if they have no time to lift
>>
credit card fraud and hustling pool
>>
this reminds me that I have to finish up the series. I watched it till season 5 and then got bored. Does it get better?
>>
>>85255158
Has it's moments, ups and downs...
It's never kino but at least it's comfy
>>
>>85255158
They almost killed God's sister
>>
>>85254562
>what is the IMdb

>The only known sources of income for the Winchesters are credit card scams, poker games and playing pool.

It's right there, dude.
>>
>>85254562

They've been scamming people with everything from card scams to pool to pretty much anything that comes their way. I mean they're constantly on the road so their biggest expensive is shitty motel rooms.

even if it was a 30 or 40 dollar a night place, they could easily get that if they're that good at hustling.

I mean not to mention they are really good at stealing identities so..between that and credit cards they probably don't even need to hustle if they haven't been caught for it yet.

If anything we should get an episode next season where IRS fraud division ambushes them at a bank or something.
>>
>>85255517
>IRS is the "devil" that finally gets Sam and Dean, 50+ years for frauds.

Let it happen.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.