[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is literally r3ddit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlU dkRBOv64

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.jpg (67KB, 633x464px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
67KB, 633x464px
this is literally r3ddit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlUdkRBOv64
>>
that's acually pretty funny for capeshit standards
>>
File: 1490304147981.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490304147981.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>>85250622
>>
>>85250560
I ordered one, thanks OP
>>
>>85250560
The costumes for the two people are pretty overdone, looks too stereotypical of what people wore in the 80s
>>
>>85250560
I dont mind how they constantly push this 80s fad over the movies, but does this mean that the guardian movies are set in the 80's or are they taking place during the same avengers time line?
>>
>>85251246
he was taken from earth as a child in the late 80s, it is the same timeline.

have you seen it?
>>
>>85251338
I watched it once,I dont remember them giving a year during the opening scenes.
>>
As mildly entertaining as that was, does anyone else fucking hate that 80s filter used on all these retro parody things? It doesn't look like VHS at all. It just looks like a high resolution shot with a shitty filter over it.
>>
>>85251769

Yeah it does say some year in the early 1980s from what I remember.
>>
The Beastie Boys did it better:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gDSwZhvu_c
>>
>>85250560

Good I love reddit.

Let's discuss reddit guys.
>>
>>85253507
This, I agree. It looks fake and ugly. Like that kung fury movie. But everyone will still think it's done right because they either are too young to have seen an actual vhs or too afraid to criticise something.
>>
>>85250560
This looks fake as fuck, how can anyone defend this and call it nostalgic? It's like they have never actually seen the commercials they are trying to copy. Also that fake blur and that stupid static line that moves across the screen looks retarded.
>>
>>85253796
>Like that kung fury movie. But everyone will still think it's done right because they either are too young to have seen an actual vhs or too afraid to criticise something.

This.

That Kung Fury film didn't look 80s in any way. It just looked like some video with wierd special effects.
>>
>>85250560
This is reddit. This is memes. This is reddit. This is memes.
>>
File: Chuckling Tucker.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Chuckling Tucker.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>85253507
>>85253796
>>85253941
Blatant lack of subtlety like this feels like an American thing to me. Australia and the UK have done similar stuff, but came across more believable. Hell I've seen a fair number of people admit they thought Danger 5 clips and images were from a genuine TV show from the 60s or 70s.
>>
Too overdone, I think the only believable parts were the graphics, but even the flashing text was overdone.
>>
>>85250560
Looks more like a parody of infomercials from a 1987 snl skit than an actual infomercial from that time.
>>
>>85254481
>t. Australian

It is about time for your godforsaken continent to wake up.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.