[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will this jesse custer kill the old nazi guy? That was basically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: cunt.png (4MB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
cunt.png
4MB, 1200x1800px
Will this jesse custer kill the old nazi guy?
That was basically irredeemably narrow-minded and shitty in the original, but I guess it fit his character.
With the new one not being half as moral faggy and basically leaving a trail of innocent bodies a mile high, it'd seem as the most hypocritical thing in the world.
>>
>>85249642
>With the new one not being half as moral faggy and basically leaving a trail of innocent bodies a mile high, it'd seem as the most hypocritical thing in the world.

oh you mean like Jesse sending Arseface to hell in the first one when he got called out for abusing Genesis? It's almost as if they missed the entire point of the character (see:show) since day fucking 1.
>>
Preacher is the most Reddit comic in existence. It's edgy for the sake of being edgy and has nothing going on beside. Garth Ennis has rightfully earned his place in the Avatar Press garbage bin.
>>
>>85249710
how would amc handle crossed?
>>
>>85249710

>I've never read it

fixed
>>
File: 1387975826510.jpg (21KB, 243x263px) Image search: [Google]
1387975826510.jpg
21KB, 243x263px
>>85249642
They already changed too fucking much, like in the show he became a preacher just because he felt like it. And their writers are shit, main characters already forgot that their hometown was blown to shit, they spent almost whole episode on feelings for fuck sake.
>>
>>85249768
They'd fuck it up, of course. It'd be Walking Dead 2.0.

Shame because Crossed could really be something. It is a zombie story basically but with the stakes rased to 11, characters have to keep on moving, can't defend a single location because the crossed are not only smart, but absolutely malicious and willing to do anything. It's basically a "here's why shit like TWD is actually kinda silly for a survival scenario" type of story. But imagine AMC trying to crack the homo tortor story and it'd go to shit faster than you can say horsecock.

>>85249822
Yeah, I'm not crazy about many of the changes they've made. In the show he's a preacher because John Custer was one, and he's literally following on his dad's steps. Which in a way should help give him a much bigger conviction (as opposed to having religion literally tortured into him) but I guess we won't know exactly how deep that goes until Christina's family is introduced and we see the show's version of how things went down back then.
>>
>>85249805
idk, it's pretty edgy
>>85249710
I agree that it's edgy for edges sake, but I don't think it's so edgy that other aspects aren't enjoyable.
>>
>>85249951
Crossed still suffers from exactly the same problem as every other zombie story: the world's militaries not being able to combat the infection or stop it spreading with napalm and every other toy they have. It fucking showed the army getting infected because they let the Crossed get close enough to lob a piss-grenade(or were they directly pissing at them? I forget) at the firing line for fuck's sake. What could have been a good idea was once again destroyed by retarded plot contrivances to make it happen, as well as the ridiculous edge.
>>
>>85249951
I would like to see how they would try to get around the ookie cookie bullets.
>>
>>85249710
If you all you took from it was it's edginess and nothing but then you should stick to moving pictures
>>
I've got one question about season 1. What in the name of fuck were they thinking when they made the up-until-then-nice woman just straight up kill her hook-up buddy by needlessly feeding him to a vampire she didn't really know? I can understand missing the point of the comic-characters and writing them badly, but how the fuck do you end up making your own goddamn OC character make no sense?
>>
The comic sucks tits lads. The sooner you understand that the sooner you can let go and have fun watching this.

Last half of the comic is so far up its own ass it's not worth reading.
>>
>>85249642
you mean the guy who killed and kidnapped multiple people, threatened to blow up a town and generally acted outside the law because he had a lot of money?
>>
File: page_15.jpg (328KB, 1280x1963px) Image search: [Google]
page_15.jpg
328KB, 1280x1963px
>>85250600
not caught up with the series but in the comic Jesse meets this cool and nice old guy he becomes friends with, who is revealed to have been a nazi officer who stole an american's soldier identity and started a new life in america. jesse doesn't take it well, thinks his whole nice part was an act
>>
>>85250465
>The comic sucks tits lads.
And the water is wet, i personally lost any doubt i had when Jessy, THE FUCKING AMERICAN, was screaming at a random french bartender because France tested nukes.
>>
>>85252473
Nigga do you also get upset when Americans do stupid shit in GTA? The entire point of the comic is a parody of american exceptionalism and southern culture, Jesse is not exempt.
>>
>>85252643
>when Americans do stupid shit in GTA
Not the point, the point was tht US citizen was angry at anyone for just testing nuke, you know, after fucking Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
>>
>>85252970
yeah, it's supposed to be hypocritical, because they're stupid idiots that can't see the flaws of their own nation. it's one of the major themes of preacher. Just like how jesse glorifies his nam pop but hates gunther.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.