[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cool synopsis >sheev shows up early on >holy shit natives

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: The_Lost_City_of_Z_(film).png (113KB, 220x326px) Image search: [Google]
The_Lost_City_of_Z_(film).png
113KB, 220x326px
>cool synopsis
>sheev shows up early on
>holy shit natives attack
>wtf piranhas fuck some guy up

nothing has happened for a while now. this movie got boring fast. barely half way through. will I like the second half? I think I got memed by the 87% RT rating.
>>
>have to shitpost on /tv/ before the movie's halfway through

Maybe you're too dumb to enjoy movies?
>>
>>85249510

nothing interesting has happened for ages. protagonist is playing with his kids now. where is the quest for the lost city I was promised?

sheev is back now. one hour left. maybe things will get better.
>>
apparently no one has seen this movie. sheev just sat there in that scene and now there is some euro first world war battle scene going on.

fuck this movie. I am going to watch the mummy.
>>
OP here. the mummy was awful so I am watching alien covenant now.

what should I watch if this is shit too? what is good?
>>
File: Aws02cG.png (326KB, 618x422px) Image search: [Google]
Aws02cG.png
326KB, 618x422px
you have poor taste op, but you should give the raid 1 and 2 a try.
>>
>>85250454

I've seen those. if this is boring I think I will just fap and go to bed.
>>
File: Aws02cG2.png (75KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Aws02cG2.png
75KB, 800x600px
>>85250509
dont be a gay aussie fuck op do something with your life, watch both of the hellboys, or the assembly cut of alien 3 (which doesnt suck), or bladerunner or something
>>
>>85249466
Tom Holland gets like 15 mins screen time and doesn't get naked, drop it if I were you.
>>
>>85249466
Watched it last night.

Wanna be kino. It tries to be kino but it fails miserably.
>>
>>85250589

don't call me fucking australian.

covenant is OK so far. franco is dead which can only be a good thing. I did download the director's cut of hellboy recently which I haven't watched yet so that is an option. fapping and sleep still looks like the most likely outcome.
>>
It think the biggest failures of this film is the poor dialogue and miserable pacing.
>>
really liked the scene where they imply how outdated traditional gender roles are. bravo amazon
>>
>In 2005, The New Yorker staff writer David Grann visited the Kalapalo tribe and reported that it had apparently preserved an oral history about Fawcett, among the first Europeans the tribe had ever seen. The oral account said that Fawcett and his party had stayed at their village and then left, heading eastward. The Kalapalos warned Fawcett and his companions that if they went that way they would be killed by the "fierce Indians" who occupied that territory, but Fawcett insisted on going. The Kalapalos observed smoke from the expedition’s campfire each evening for five days before it disappeared. The Kalapalos said they were sure the fierce Indians had killed them. The article also reports that a monumental civilisation known as Kuhikugu may have actually existed near where Fawcett was searching, as discovered recently by archaeologist Michael Heckenberger and others.
>instead of this kino ending he gets high and abandons his family to live with natives.

I still enjoyed it non the less.
>>
>>85253417

the ending was ambiguous. even with the compass. you could just as easily have said that they were both murdered.
>>
>>85249466
The only good thing about this film was the correct pronunciation of the letter Z
>>
>>85253563
The compass was found to have been sent with his final message before he disappeared, instead of when he actually discovered any fabled site like he said he would.
>>
Looking at the coordinates for Dead horse camp & the site of Kuhikugu, he wasn't too far off, depending on the direction he was heading he more than likely passed the site of Kuhikugu & was heading farther & farther away from it.
>>
What was with that fat fuck biologist throwing a tantrum, sabotaging the supplies then acting like a first rate bitch when he got back?

I know he went borderline mad but fuck me they should have just shot the cunt or left him in that hole where they found him.
>>
File: halal.jpg (44KB, 640x539px) Image search: [Google]
halal.jpg
44KB, 640x539px
>>85249466

Solid movie, cool themes, interesting topic, oniric ending and a very good photography.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.