[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /tv/ think of this flick? We can all agree Butlers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 91wcVgk8n-L._SY445_.jpg (35KB, 319x445px) Image search: [Google]
91wcVgk8n-L._SY445_.jpg
35KB, 319x445px
What does /tv/ think of this flick?

We can all agree Butlers character literally did nothing wrong right?
>>
>>85247379
he should be in every major city
>>
>>85247379

He went full Medea, and that's never the right thing to do.
>>
>>85247379
Evil white man plans series of horrific events in magic negro city.
>>
>>85247379
Yes, I like to believe the reason the movie was reviewed so bad by critics was that Foxx was an unlikeable cunt.
>>
>>85247455
Philly is pretty racially divided anon. When you go to the hood there are literally blocks blacks just don't go. Plus there are fields of dirty needles.
>>
>>85247379
>We can all agree Butlers character literally did nothing wrong right?
Agreed.
>>
retarded
plebs love it though
>>
>>85247456
>was that Foxx was an unlikeable cunt.

>plays his part
>CRITICS HATE HIM

doesn't that just prove their and /tv/'s plebiness as a whole?
>>
That's so weird. I just watched this last night on shitflix. Started out okay then went to Nolan's Batmanland.
>>
>>85247379
liked the movie, except ending was sloppy
>>
>"I'm gonna pull the whole thing down. I'm gonna bring the whole fuckin' diseased, corrupt temple down on your head.. It's gonna be biblical"

What did he mean by this?
>>
Torture is 100% unjustifiable no matter what, if you doubt it, feel free to experience some yourself.
>>
>>85247511
>doesn't that just prove their and /tv/'s plebiness as a whole?

No, just the critics. It's fox's character we hate, and since he's the only one that's played the role, his name is associated with the character
>>
>>85247379
Shitty "twist" ending because Jamie Foxx threw a bitchfit and didn't want his character to lose.
>>
>>85247511
No, Foxx is an odd bird. He is usually nothing special but once in a while he's great. It's weird seeing the lead to Held Up in Oscar movies. In the 90s Jamie was just low rent Will Smith.
>>
>>85247562

Feel free to experience your family getting murdered by degenerate scum and then having the system do a terrible job of exacting justice. You might feel differently.
>>
>>85247593

There has never been any proof to this rumor, this is just people theorizing because of what happened on Miami Vice which actually had documented shenanigans, which LAC does not.
>>
>>85247562
what a cuck, if someone intentionally killed someone close to me, I'd torture that fucker for a month
>>
>fuck his rights

Our ((hero)) and representative of the State everyone.
>>
>>85247669
Speak of which, is Miami Vice good? I like Mann but it has pretty mixed reviews.
>>
>>85247669
>Shortly before filming, Jamie Foxx won the Oscar for Ray (2004). Because of this, he demanded a raise in his salary which originally was lower than Colin Farrell's. Farrell's salary was cut.

>Between when he was cast and the start of production, Jamie Foxx won an Oscar, greatly increasing his ego and his demands. He refused to fly commercially, forcing Universal to give him a private jet. He also wouldn't participate in scenes on boats or planes. After gunshots were fired on set in the Dominican Republic on October 24, 2005, Foxx packed up and refused to return. This forced Michael Mann to re-write the film's ending, which some crew members characterized as less dramatic than the original.

What a diva
>>
>>85247811
Depends if you liked the original series or not.
>>
File: 1448180437442.jpg (6KB, 260x189px) Image search: [Google]
1448180437442.jpg
6KB, 260x189px
>>85247705

This guy gets it.
>>
>>85247886
Never saw it. The only thing I know about it is Crockett's Theme.
Don't think it ever aired here.
>>
>>85247379
>flick
It's a kino my friend.
>>
>>85247379
>he dindunuffinwron
To kill is wrong, said the Lord Jesus Christ.
>>
>>85247604
>Held Up
I always associate him with Booty Call.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.